Lots of reading... Still confused on Nutrient Partitioners (ie: Glycobol)

clarkis

Awards
Been reading a lot about Glycobol, Recompadrol, Anabolic Pump, Slinesane, etc. and have even tried a bottle of Glycobol but still have some questions not been able to find in existing threads...

I am always just trying to get stronger and bigger but remain lean and these should help shuttle the nutrients to the muscle cells and not fat cells. I know to take before large carb meals and some can even be helpful post-work out to boost BCAAs and Creatine to muscles. BUT I keep reading that they "mimick" or "boost" insulin which I can see is good for post-workout and building muscle but I dont think I would want that in the morning when I wont be active at all for many hours after. Can someone help clarify this? Should I not take this with my morning balanced meal because it could boost insulin which could increase fat if Im inactive for 6 hours after? Thanks.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really does not have anything to do whether or not your working out, Insulin is a transport hormone, so it allows the transport of glucose and accompanied nutrients to be better transported to tissue, a lot of these products also contain ingredients like Banaba that may be able to reduce fat cell prolification, allowing it to have a more direct effect on muscle tissue. Taking it in the morning will enhance muscle glycogen which should in turn provide more endurance later on when you do workout. Post workout, you are already in a primed state so using it then would not be as beneficial. I would focus on using it before a large carb meal for breakfast and with your pre workout meal 1-2 hrs before training.

Also I would check out SlinMax, its a completely open label nutrient partitioner, uses proven ingredients at there full dosages! All around awesome product!

clarkis

Awards
Thank you. That makes sense and pretty much what I did when used Glycobol. I just wasnt sure about this "boosting" of insulin part. That started to confuse things for me when I recently read that.

Ingredients look good, maybe Ill try that next.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
1 dose morning 1 dose with preform out meal/ carb drink. BooM! No bloat. Great pump