Reach your GH peak two hours after eating gelatine pudding

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or are you ALWAYS posting things about the newest, latest drug, supplement, or product. I understand wanting to get an edge, but you have to have consistency to succeed in this lifestyle. I appreciate your desire to read and learn as much as possible, but it gets to a point where you spend more time researching and trying new supplements that it overshadows being consistent with the basics.

I'm not flaming you, as much as it seems like I am. I just see this a lot and so my comments are more directed at the general population that cut this category. Your post was just the trigger for me to get it off my chest. So no ill feelings toward you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or are you ALWAYS posting things about the newest, latest drug, supplement, or product. I understand wanting to get an edge, but you have to have consistency to succeed in this lifestyle. I appreciate your desire to read and learn as much as possible, but it gets to a point where you spend more time researching and trying new supplements that it overshadows being consistent with the basics.

I'm not flaming you, as much as it seems like I am. I just see this a lot and so my comments are more directed at the general population that cut this category. Your post was just the trigger for me to get it off my chest. So no ill feelings toward you.

Thanks for your input buddy!!!!
I`m here to help and learn as always i do.