Raze mass caps

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Thoughts and opinions about natural supplement from repp sports called mass caps?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just get a properly dosed ARA supp from a trusted company, skip the turk, spend the extra cash on steak n potatoes 💪
If switching or skipping a supplement allows you to upgrade from your usual chicken and rice to steak and potatoes, then it's a no-brainer.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
between SNS/CEL, Evomuse, and Apex you should be able to figure out / combine enough natty stacks for the next 2 decades

quick edit: I'll toss BLR some love as well. Id perfectly happy never ordering anything from anyone other than these companies for the rest of their existence

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A big thing to note when looking at Arachidonic Acid in general is the percentage of active ingredients.

Anything in a capsule form is going to be a 10%, and to Raze's credit, at least they admit that.

The 40% is an oil so it would be in softgels, like X-Gels.

For comparison sake, 1,000 mg. of 10% like in the product this thread is about would equal 100 mg. active Arachidonic Acid.

X-Gels - each softgel is 625 mg. total at 40% for 250 mg. per softgel and most people use 4 to 6 softgels per day.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
The feeback is greatly appreciated. I have quite a bit of the mass caps so i can afford up the dose. But i will definitely look at the CEL products. I love researching and comparing. The CEL anabolic effect has me interested

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The feeback is greatly appreciated. I have quite a bit of the mass caps so i can afford up the dose. But i will definitely look at the CEL products. I love researching and comparing. The CEL anabolic effect has me interested
I have run this stack many times with great results:
Anabolic effect
Stano plex (hormonal but mild)
M test

I usually run the stano at 900 though. SNS has many great products as well. You really can’t go wrong with the feedback here and guidance from members of the forum. @sns8778 goes the extra mile with product support and community knowledge

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect is a great product and something I really like about it is that you can start to tell a difference pretty quickly for a natural supplement and it really kicks in good around week 3 and then the results get better each week after that.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is a really great stack.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Anabolic Effect is a great product and something I really like about it is that you can start to tell a difference pretty quickly for a natural supplement and it really kicks in good around week 3 and then the results get better each week after that.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is a really great stack.
Wow, im reading up on stanoplex 300...i just may be sold. Ive been looking for a mild but effective supp to take it up a notch. I had my eyes on 1ad from hi tech but now i have a decision to make! 🙂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, im reading up on stanoplex 300...i just may be sold. Ive been looking for a mild but effective supp to take it up a notch. I had my eyes on 1ad from hi tech but now i have a decision to make! 🙂
There are a lot of great reviews on here for Stano-Plex.

I think you would like it - most people regard it as being better and milder than 1ad.

The average dose is 2 to 3 capsules per day, depending on the person.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
There are a lot of great reviews on here for Stano-Plex.

I think you would like it - most people regard it as being better and milder than 1ad.

The average dose is 2 to 3 capsules per day, depending on the person.
Better and milder, stano-plex is taking the lead in my decision race!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, crazy question. Being that stano-plex is milder than 1ad...does that mean its also non-methylated?
Stano-Plex is not methylated.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, crazy question. Being that stano-plex is milder than 1ad...does that mean its also non-methylated?
Btw, no 1-AD around anymore. Unless you mean 1-Andro. But none of the "Andros" are methylated.

Stano-Plex is good stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What he's saying is that even though its named 1AD, it is not 1AD as in the sense of the original ingredient that went by the name 1AD. Which it couldn't be because the original ingredient 1AD is a scheduled controlled substance and would be a felony to buy, sell, or possess now.

So he's cautioning you not to let products being named something confuse you into thinking they are the original ingredient.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
What he's saying is that even though its named 1AD, it is not 1AD as in the sense of the original ingredient that went by the name 1AD. Which it couldn't be because the original ingredient 1AD is a scheduled controlled substance and would be a felony to buy, sell, or possess now.

So he's cautioning you not to let products being named something confuse you into thinking they are the original ingredient.
Oh, my bad. I totally understand. I was missing the point, appreciate it. BTW, my stano-plex came in today!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, my bad. I totally understand. I was missing the point, appreciate it. BTW, my stano-plex came in today!
No problem at all. I'm glad to help.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on Stano-Plex. I think you'll really enjoy it.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
No problem at all. I'm glad to help.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on Stano-Plex. I think you'll really enjoy it.
In regards to the stano-plex 300, I saw a thread that saying 600mg is perfect so I don't want to go higher if that's the sweet spot. but i was wondering, since I plan on running 8 weeks should I do the recommended dose right out the gate, or half dose it for a week or so before going to 600mg?
Btw, if it helps, I've been quick responder to natural anabolic supps I've used before. I have a decent amount of muscle and strength from years of smart training. Years ago I did try a product called 550xd from finaflex and had decent results.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In regards to the stano-plex 300, I saw a thread that saying 600mg is perfect so I don't want to go higher if that's the sweet spot. but i was wondering, since I plan on running 8 weeks should I do the recommended dose right out the gate, or half dose it for a week or so before going to 600mg?
Btw, if it helps, I've been quick responder to natural anabolic supps I've used before. I have a decent amount of muscle and strength from years of smart training. Years ago I did try a product called 550xd from finaflex and had decent results.
I usually take 1 in the morning and 1 before my afternoon lift. If I’m doing 900/day I jus take 2 caps pre workout instead of 1. I would just take the full dose right away but I’ll let the experts weigh in :D
I’ve also done it spread out more evenly during the day but did not notice a difference from what I just mentioned above (like adding one during lunch instead of 2 pre workout). I’ve also done 1200 a day and do 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout. I got more sides with that dose though.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I usually take 1 in the morning and 1 before my afternoon lift. If I’m doing 900/day I jus take 2 caps pre workout instead of 1. I would just take the full dose right away but I’ll let the experts weigh in :D
I’ve also done it spread out more evenly during the day but did not notice a difference from what I just mentioned above (like adding one during lunch instead of 2 pre workout). I’ve also done 1200 a day and do 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout. I got more sides with that dose though.
Appreciate the feedback and info! Its all helping me structure it out strategically

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The average dosing for Stano-Plex is 600 mg. Some people do 900 or 1200 mg; I always suggest 600 mg. to people the first time I use it.

From personal use, I'll say that I respond slightly better to 900 mg. than 600 mg. but I feel great at 600 mg. and I don't feel as good at 900 mg. It's not that I feel worse at 900 mg., its just like the sense of well-being part seems to go away for me.

Dosing - I split it 1 capsule twice per day when doing 600 mg and when doing 900 mg. I take 2 caps before working out and 1 capsule spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
The average dosing for Stano-Plex is 600 mg. Some people do 900 or 1200 mg; I always suggest 600 mg. to people the first time I use it.

From personal use, I'll say that I respond slightly better to 900 mg. than 600 mg. but I feel great at 600 mg. and I don't feel as good at 900 mg. It's not that I feel worse at 900 mg., its just like the sense of well-being part seems to go away for me.

Dosing - I split it 1 capsule twice per day when doing 600 mg and when doing 900 mg. I take 2 caps before working out and 1 capsule spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.
Appreciate it, I believe I'll do 600mg split 8 to 12 hours and see how it feels. Ill begin it in three weeks at the start of my second bottle of mass caps and increase in protein intake takes place. Is 8 weeks the best tyme frame to run it? Also is pct assist or cycle assist better?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate it, I believe I'll do 600mg split 8 to 12 hours and see how it feels. Ill begin it in three weeks at the start of my second bottle of mass caps and increase in protein intake takes place. Is 8 weeks the best tyme frame to run it? Also is pct assist or cycle assist better?
Yes, I would run it for 8 weeks.

PCT Assist and Cycle Assist are completely different products.

Cycle Assist contains ingredients to help with liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate support, etc. It is normally taken on cycle and during PCT.

PCT Assist contains ingredients to help increase natural testosterone levels and reduce estrogen levels.

For PCT from Stan-Plex, most people use M-Test but you could use PCT Assist or Cloma-Plex either one.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards

Cycle Assist contains ingredients to help with liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate support, etc. It is normally taken on cycle and during PCT.

PCT Assist contains ingredients to help increase natural testosterone levels and reduce estrogen levels.

For PCT from Stan-Plex, most people use M-Test but you could use PCT Assist or Cloma-Plex either one.
kool, ill be researching mtest and cloma plex tonight!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards

If you don't mind me asking, which do you prefer?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you don't mind me asking, which do you prefer?
I use M-Test year round and have for many years for natural testosterone support. I have an endocrinology condition and get frequent bloodwork and its the best thing I've ever used for increasing my free test levels, which is something specific that I have an issue with bc of my condition. So M-Test is a part of my daily life anyway.

I am a really big fan of Cloma-Plex, so for me, I would be doing the two of those together for PCT.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I got my stano on DPS for $38 but checking to see if anyone has seen it anywhere at a better deal during this black friday period?
That's a great deal so I'll be stocking even if I don't find a better deal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got my stano on DPS for $38 but checking to see if anyone has seen it anywhere at a better deal during this black friday period?
That's a great deal so I'll be stocking even if I don't find a better deal
DPS is a great retailer and I encourage anyone to support them and that is a great deal.

If you or anyone is interested in 3 or more, then this is an awesome deal too:

Coupon code: blackfriday25

Saves you 25% off the Stano-Plex - 3 pack which makes it 112.49 which makes it 37.50 ea. and you get a free DHEA-50 Gel

Stano DHEA Black Friday Deal.PNG

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
DPS is a great retailer and I encourage anyone to support them and that is a great deal.

Saves you 25% off the Stano-Plex - 3 pack which makes it 112.49 which makes it 37.50 ea. and you get a free DHEA-50 Gel

View attachment 237969

View attachment 237969
THANKS!!! I'm gonna grab at least 3 maybe four!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I'm thankful to you guys for showing me the competitive edge and MA products. My plan for next year should be better than I anticipated. Research and feedback has shown me that stano-plex 300 and epiandro300 is tried and true with a solid reputation.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Buying some pct assist to make sure I'm prepared for my journey.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
8 week run I'll be starting in a few weeks.

Epiandro300 or Stano-plex-300 600mgs (I have plenty of both)
Raze LX3 (ARA, laxogenin and epicatechin) or mass caps (ARA, turk, ecdysterone, laxogenin)
Creatine monohydrate
Pct assist or M-test at the end of the 8 weeks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8 week run I'll be starting in a few weeks.

Epiandro300 or Stano-plex-300 600mgs (I have plenty of both)
Raze LX3 (ARA, laxogenin and epicatechin) or mass caps (ARA, turk, ecdysterone, laxogenin)
Creatine monohydrate
Pct assist or M-test at the end of the 8 weeks
I think 600 mg. of Stano-Plex or Epiandro300 is the correct dose for a first run on it, and 8 weeks is a good length.

I always like to run something like M-Test with it to help increase natural testosterone levels.

With Mass Caps, just don't form an opinion of Arachidonic Acid based off of that because there's not enough ARA in it to really make any difference.

For example, there is 1,000 mg. of 10% ARA which would be 100 mg.

If wanting to supplement with an effective dosage of ARA, then X-Gels is 250 mg. actual ARA per softgel and people take 4 to 6 softgels; so for perspective, you would have to take 10 Mass Caps to equal the amount of 1 X-Gel or 40 Mass Caps to equal the average dose of X-Gels.

I'm not knocking Repp Sports, as I have a friend that works there - that formula is just not very highly dosed in ARA.

If you really want to get the most out of your Epiandro run, there are many better things you could stack with it than LX3 or Mass Caps; but if you already have them, may as well use them up.

But if you don't have them, I would suggest looking into Anabolic XT or Recomp20 - both make an extremely good stack with Stano-Plex or Epiandro300.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I think 600 mg. of Stano-Plex or Epiandro300 is the correct dose for a first run on it, and 8 weeks is a good length.

I always like to run something like M-Test with it to help increase natural testosterone levels.

With Mass Caps, just don't form an opinion of Arachidonic Acid based off of that because there's not enough ARA in it to really make any difference.

For example, there is 1,000 mg. of 10% ARA which would be 100 mg.

If wanting to supplement with an effective dosage of ARA, then X-Gels is 250 mg. actual ARA per softgel and people take 4 to 6 softgels; so for perspective, you would have to take 10 Mass Caps to equal the amount of 1 X-Gel or 40 Mass Caps to equal the average dose of X-Gels.

I'm not knocking Repp Sports, as I have a friend that works there - that formula is just not very highly dosed in ARA.

If you really want to get the most out of your Epiandro run, there are many better things you could stack with it than LX3 or Mass Caps; but if you already have them, may as well use them up.

But if you don't have them, I would suggest looking into Anabolic XT or Recomp20 - both make an extremely good stack with Stano-Plex or Epiandro300.
Appreciate it! I'm excited about trying epiandro. As for the Lx3 and mass caps, I'm stocked up on those but I may still put in a few tweaks before I start the run. With epiandro300/ stano-plex being mild I was originally thinking about a 12 week run, but I figured 8 weeks should be plenty for my first run. I say that because after 8 weeks I'll do PCT then take tyme before I start the next run. With an 8 week run plus 4 weeks PCT, am I correct in taking 8 weeks off before the next epi run?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate it! I'm excited about trying epiandro. As for the Lx3 and mass caps, I'm stocked up on those but I may still put in a few tweaks before I start the run. With epiandro300/ stano-plex being mild I was originally thinking about a 12 week run, but I figured 8 weeks should be plenty for my first run. I say that because after 8 weeks I'll do PCT then take tyme before I start the next run. With an 8 week run plus 4 weeks PCT, am I correct in taking 8 weeks off before the next epi run?
I think an 8 week break would be fine.

There are also a lot of other great things I would love to see you run in that break, that you could also start during PCT, that I think you would be very happy with.