Raw Orchic Glandular Extracts

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This supplement would possibly seem beneficial to those who have discovered or suspect that they have impaired testicular function based on the theory that "like heals like." Or just for maintenance of testicular health. There are some positive reviews out there, while others argue that these supplements just get destroyed in the stomach and are therefore rendered useless.

I can't help but think what this could do with the addition of something like cyclosome technology...or blow torch bonded with Shilajit...haha!

Any thoughts? Maybe this could be a new addition to the OL Essentials Series..

kamenwriter

kamenwriter

Awards
I'm about to start taking liquid testron bovine orchic extract- i'll let you know how it goes!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to try this and will reports on effects.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when i visited us colorado, i saw many ripped jacked men in sports bar eating rocky mountain oysters. go for it!

(please don't believe above humor - how are people believing this stuff?)

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aight, fellas. I've been megadosing on Swanson raw orchic extract (1 gram tablets) at 6 grams a day for about the past three weeks and I can honestly say that I am hypersexual. Say what you want about these things, but man they are doing something. The drive is just through the roof. And the amount of pre-stuff is dramatically increased. Has anyone else had much experience with orchic extract? Not sure how long this ride will last but I sure am enjoying it.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is it 3 weeks or 3 years you’re taking it? Your last post was about 3 years ago.
I was taking it before (years ago) and just kind of stopped at some point. I began taking Ancestral Supplements MOFO, which is a multi-glandular preparation, a couple of months ago, ran out, and they were out of stock, so I ordered the Swanson orchic again and decided to take 2 tablets 3 times a day. They each have one gram of orchic extract, so I am taking way more testicle extract now per day than I was with the MOFO, but I am not getting the other organ extracts that MOFO contains. Swanson does make a similar product to the MOFO which contains a much smaller amount of orchic but includes the other organ extracts. I am not really doing anything else different in my supps or activities other than doing a ton of cycling involving heavy leg workouts. My drive has been insatiable and I just feel great. I have reliable rock hard nocturnal erections that wake me up, several close encounters with wet dreams, and it's the increase in pre that really has me amazed. About one minute into mental stimulation and the stuff is oozing. I am no spring chicken so I am really happy with this.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what happens when you burp up testicles?
Ha ha! That may happen with the raw organ meat, but I am taking the extract which is dried and smells kinda gamey when you put the tablets in your mouth but not really unpleasant. I can tell you that the effects of taking them are very pleasant.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember back in the mid 80's when I was a teenager, my twin brother was taking orchic tablets. Lol, he definitely didn't need it at that age!!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I remember back in the mid 80's when I was a teenager, my twin brother was taking orchic tablets. Lol, he definitely didn't need it at that age!!
It is old school, and it's hard to find discussions of what results folks have had from taking it. I don't have any other explanation for what I have experienced the last few weeks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean, it's bull nuts!! What could be better!!??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started taking crushed horn powder a month ago.
... Now I'm growing horns!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
:( I guess my credibility is gone.
Nah.
I'm just saying.... The like makes like approach isn't necessarily a law or truth, in general terms.
I wish it were. ... It would make it a lot easier to correct issues.

If I were you, I would keep posting your results. Only you know what you're feeling.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah.
I'm just saying.... The like makes like approach isn't necessarily a law or truth, in general terms.
I wish it were. ... It would make it a lot easier to correct issues.

If I were you, I would keep posting your results. Only you know what you're feeling.

To be fair, I've never taken this "stuff".

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know the whole like-makes-like theory is tenuous. I am Native American so I am totally open to this concept. Who knows - maybe it's not the orchic that is making me a horn dog.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know the whole like-makes-like theory is tenuous. I am Native American so I am totally open to this concept. Who knows - maybe it's not the orchic that is making me a horn dog.
I was sincere about hoping you keep posting it.
Nothing would make me happier than you showing me something new.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing's sure ..... If I was taking it and I felt like it was affecting me in a desirable way ... I'd keep taking it

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vince Gironda talked about uses for them during his maximum definition diet. He said it increases hormone production.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vince Gironda talked about uses for them during his maximum definition diet. He said it increases hormone production.
nutrition and supplement area of his book was very interesting. Some say he was decades ahead.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutrition and supplement area of his book was very interesting. Some say he was decades ahead.
Yep I couldn’t agree more a brilliant man I highly recommend the wild physique to everyone I know, wish he was more known in the bodybuilding world.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep I couldn’t agree more a brilliant man I highly recommend the wild physique to everyone I know, wish he was more known in the bodybuilding world.
the book is impossible to find for the suggested price but can find PDF versions.. 36 raw eggs, steak and cream!!!!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the book is impossible to find for the suggested price but can find PDF versions.. 36 raw eggs, steak and cream!!!!
Yea I was trying to find one and just settled for the one on the Apple store for 20 bucks. People see those things like protein powder or eggs and heavy cream and say gross it’s pretty good actually!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, libido can be really subjective, but "who turned on this damn tap" is pretty objective.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**** it, just ordered 2 from swanson. For the price why not?

How did you arrive at this 6 gram dose you're taking? Did you work your way up to it or just decide 6 grams let's gooooooo!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As the OP of this thread, I have to say I have still never tried it. Since bioavailability of these extracts seems to be questionable. How about this for a new TD Apex product ey @nostrum420 ?

I‘m not too proud to rub testicles on my body, or my own testicles. I can be the tester.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As the OP of this thread, I have to say I have still never tried it. Since bioavailability of these extracts seems to be questionable. How about this for a new TD Apex product ey @nostrum420 ?

I‘m not too proud to rub testicles on my body, or my own testicles. I can be the tester.
Here's a fairly informative (and fairly broad) article on Glandular extracts:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a fairly informative (and fairly broad) article on Glandular extracts:

It’s all interesting at the very least. I have taken bovine adrenal extract in the past and I do recall getting an energy boost from that. I may just try out some raw orchic soon just out of curiosity..

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**** it, just ordered 2 from swanson. For the price why not?

How did you arrive at this 6 gram dose you're taking? Did you work your way up to it or just decide 6 grams let's gooooooo!!!
I have a bad habit of megadosing stuff. I felt that as essentially a food (organ meat), I really couldn't overdose on orchic so let's see what happens.
I forget how many grams of orchic are in a recommended daily dose of the MOFO, but it's way less than 6 grams.
I can report again that last night I experienced major hardness that woke me up, and things are once again really worked up. Things are hanging very full and nuts are large. I have a prominent feeling of pressure in what I think are my seminal vesicles, like the tanks are completely full and ready to pop. Cowper's glands are working very, very well.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s all interesting at the very least. I have taken bovine adrenal extract in the past and I do recall getting an energy boost from that. I may just try out some raw orchic soon just out of curiosity..
This is a very good read. Thanks for providing, Ricky.
I am glad that my good experience has prompted this discussion.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bad habit of megadosing stuff. I felt that as essentially a food (organ meat), I really couldn't overdose on orchic so let's see what happens.
I forget how many grams of orchic are in a recommended daily dose of the MOFO, but it's way less than 6 grams.
I can report again that last night I experienced major hardness that woke me up, and things are once again really worked up. Things are hanging very full and nuts are large. I have a prominent feeling of pressure in what I think are my seminal vesicles, like the tanks are completely full and ready to pop. Cowper's glands are working very, very well.
Can you be more specific?
This is a very good read. Thanks for providing, Ricky.
I am glad that my good experience has prompted this discussion.
Oh, I can’t take that credit. That belongs to @Renew1!

Yes, it is a good read!

hyacinth

Awards
@Lumalux how long did you end up cycling this? Any takeaways?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Lumalux how long did you end up cycling this? Any takeaways?
I ran several bottles of the Swanson orchic extract (there are two different versions, one is just testicle extract and the other has other organ meat extracts added in, and I ran them both) as well as one or two bottles of the Ancestral Supplements MOFO. (I used these as substitutes for each other, not simultaneously.) So probably several months in one stretch. I used it until I ran out. I switched to the Optimize-T shortly after I stopped the orchic. I didn't want to run both together.

The takeaway is that I felt great while on those, and the effects I reported were pretty marked. They seemed to taper off once I stopped the orchic, though the Optimize-T does have its own benefits. I know that while I was on the orchic my sweat and BO smelled like a barnyard (complaints from the spouse). This has been reported by others. What it means I do not know, but I think it's a sign that the extract is getting in my system and doing something. I don't think the perceived sexual effects were placebo. I run plenty of stuff all the time and really try to be objective in my observations. No bloods were taken during this period so I cannot vouch for any effect it may have had hormonally.

Once my Optimize-T is used up in about a month, I plan to cycle back onto the MOFO.

Raw orchic has had a spotty following in the past, but I am not willing to write this one off just yet. There may actually be something to it.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update ...

So my supply of Swanson's orchic extract ran out at some point after my last post above in December. I was using so many other things at the time that I decided not to purchase more. The nightly encounters with Mr. Boner dwindled and our friendship sorta faded. I stopped getting the consistent dreams of sexual nature and the prolonged nightly tumescence.

I bought some more this week and took two of the caplets before bed last night and ... BINGO! My old friend returned. I woke up during the night with an absolute rager that I could have used as a kickstand. Again I was in a heightened state of arousal.

I don't think this is coincidence. I am taking 4-6 caplets a day. I'll report again on the recurrence of this most welcome phenomenon. I really think this is a well-kept secret,

Supra40

Awards
It seems to licking bulls balls become popular!

sufficient_page

Awards
If orchic indeed contains testosterone, its androgenic side effects would likely also be similar so it would be a good idea to not take too much of it

Update ...

So my supply of Swanson's orchic extract ran out at some point after my last post above in December. I was using so many other things at the time that I decided not to purchase more. The nightly encounters with Mr. Boner dwindled and our friendship sorta faded. I stopped getting the consistent dreams of sexual nature and the prolonged nightly tumescence.

I bought some more this week and took two of the caplets before bed last night and ... BINGO! My old friend returned. I woke up during the night with an absolute rager that I could have used as a kickstand. Again I was in a heightened state of arousal.

I don't think this is coincidence. I am taking 4-6 caplets a day. I'll report again on the recurrence of this most welcome phenomenon. I really think this is a well-kept secret,

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting thread. Recently started taking prostate glandular for chronic prostatitis and have noticed increased volume and libido. I will have to add orchic to see if the benefits increase further.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I baught 2 swanson Swanson Orchic Glandular I will let you know how it goes
I continue to stand by my assessment of the Swanson raw orchic. Taking two before bed reliably causes me to have substantial nighttime tumescence and also upon waking. Take two every 12 hours for maximum effect.

uncle-rico

Awards
I like to try that but I can't seem to find it in the EU :confused: