Raw Dog Ralox Gyno Reduction Log

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello everyone! I will be logging my experience here with gyno reduction via ralox. I have had pubertal gyno since I was a teenager, a small lump under my left nipple and a bit of fat under both of them. It is not terrible by any means but has always bothered me a bit. I’ve wanted to try ralox for awhile for this purpose and finally decided to grab some from CEM.

Doubt I’ll update this too often as it will be a slow and long process but I’m hoping it works out so I can help others as well. Current plan is 10 days at 120mg, followed by 60 mg until I’m happy with appearance and then 30mg for a couple weeks after that. Started with 60mg today to make sure I don’t have any side effects or issues.

Will likely provide before and after pics once I see a bit of progress. In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions or share any advice!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked for me best while in a cut. Got rid of my trest induced gyno in only 3 weeks.
Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate all the support! Was pleasantly surprised by the taste, won’t say it was good but definitely pretty neutral. Only complaint was the alcohol seemed to eat through the safety seals on all three bottles. None of them leaked but foil seems like it would be a better choice than the paper they used.

I’ll be dosing at night unless anyone has a reason I should do it earlier

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just took my first dose at 120mg. Trying to figure out how to get my nipples not hard so I can get good before photos haha

Also something I just noticed, this does seem to kill my tastes buds for a bit. Took it mid meal (chipotle) and after dosing all I can really taste is spicy at the moment. Shouldn’t be an issue if I plan accordingly

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my first dose at 120mg. Trying to figure out how to get my nipples not hard so I can get good before photos haha

Also something I just noticed, this does seem to kill my tastes buds for a bit. Took it mid meal (chipotle) and after dosing all I can really taste is spicy at the moment. Shouldn’t be an issue if I plan accordingly
I took it in a shot glass with a bit of juice. Just like a tequila, in under a second. Had no time to taste anything.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it in a shot glass with a bit of juice. Just like a tequila, in under a second. Had no time to taste anything.
I actually don’t mind the taste at all. Kind of like a chalky mint flavor haha. I will make sure to mix it with something if taking right around a meal moving forward though, thanks for the idea!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night immediately after dosing I laid down to do some DIY cool sculpting on my chest and got a bit of acid reflux which I hadn’t experienced in months. Hoping that won’t be an ongoing issue but it wasn’t too bad and I’m going to avoid laying down immediately after dosing moving forward. Woke up this morning with a bit of a headache as well, also haven’t experienced this in months guessing BP is up a bit but haven’t measured yet today. Took some aspirin and the headache is starting to go away now

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEM? I just got some from MA! Good luck bro!
My Ralox is killer. This is not a biased opinion, but it is simply the truth. There is a LOT of crap Ralox on the market today--a LOT. Guys, if you need to perform any research with Ralox, you will be quite pleased with this product. It is far superior to Nolvadex.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing new to report here, partied a decent bit over the weekend but managed to get my dose in each day. Lost track of the days and went a bit over 10, but will be dropping from 120 to 60 starting today.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are your nipples sensetive to touch?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, you don't want them sensetive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Raw Dog , please touch your nipples and tell us how it feels. In detail. :)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t know if anyone here follows my recomp log, but I fucked my shoulder up a bit again and am starting a water fast. Hopefully the autophagy helps the ralox do its job here!

Also hoping the calorie content in the ralox doesn’t interfere with any of the fasting benefits. Will likely split my 60mg into two or 3 doses throughout the day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started my research tonight. My nipples are sensetive from my gyno. I dosed an hour ago 60mg and they are less painful to the touch.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started my research tonight. My nipples are sensetive from my gyno. I dosed an hour ago 60mg and they are less painful to the touch.
Sorry if I missed it, did you mention your source though?

Still nothing new to report really, did a DIY cool sculpting session on my chest the other night though. 3rd session so far, hopefully it helps a bit with the extra fat in the area. I try to do this once every 2-3 weeks. Started doing this with my lower abdomen about 3 months ago and I do feel as if it helped get rid of the “pouch” down there

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m gonna keep an eye on this thread. My nipples got fat. Been treating with some nolva and exemestane. After what I’ve heard, I’m now wishing I had picked up ralox.

When you say “DIY cool sculpting”, what does that even mean? What’s involved there?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m gonna keep an eye on this thread. My nipples got fat. Been treating with some nolva and exemestane. After what I’ve heard, I’m now wishing I had picked up ralox.

When you say “DIY cool sculpting”, what does that even mean? What’s involved there?
Hold bag of ice water against target area for 30 mins, longer isn’t better here as frostbite could be a legitimate concern.

The term coolsculpting comes from the company who funded all of the research. It is legit, however they use a fancy machine and charge thousands for treatments you can do at home for practically free.

It isn’t burning fat per se, but is actually killing the adipocytes in the target area. A single treatment has been shown to have good results, however it takes your body months to clear out these dead cells so it will take awhile to see any type of changes. In the past month I’ve gained a few pounds, yet based on my pictures my lower abdomen pouch has shown some pretty significant decreases. I do also credit targeted red light therapy (another so called psuedoscience that is actually legit) for helping tighten up the loose skin I had in the area as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hold bag of ice water against target area for 30 mins, longer isn’t better here as frostbite could be a legitimate concern.

The term coolsculpting comes from the company who funded all of the research. It is legit, however they use a fancy machine and charge thousands for treatments you can do at home for practically free.

It isn’t burning fat per se, but is actually killing the adipocytes in the target area. A single treatment has been shown to have good results, however it takes your body months to clear out these dead cells so it will take awhile to see any type of changes. In the past month I’ve gained a few pounds, yet based on my pictures my lower abdomen pouch has shown some pretty significant decreases. I do also credit targeted red light therapy (another so called psuedoscience that is actually legit) for helping tighten up the loose skin I had in the area as well.
Interesting, thanks. I’ve been curious about cold treatments for a while as a means of increasing brown fat expression. Not familiar with cool sculpting though. I may check it out.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, thanks. I’ve been curious about cold treatments for a while as a means of increasing brown fat expression. Not familiar with cool sculpting though. I may check it out.
Yeah the actual treatments are quite expensive, but I do appreciate the company for the amount of funding they’ve put into the research. They’ve done enough to actually get it FDA approved as a means of spot reduction, pretty wild in my opinion.

Another thing to keep in mind doing it on your own though, probably a good idea to avoid ice packs. Depending on what is inside, the freezing temperature could be lower than water and cause some issues. I see it recommended sometimes but bags of ice water is a much safer bet

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if I missed it, did you mention your source though?

Still nothing new to report really, did a DIY cool sculpting session on my chest the other night though. 3rd session so far, hopefully it helps a bit with the extra fat in the area. I try to do this once every 2-3 weeks. Started doing this with my lower abdomen about 3 months ago and I do feel as if it helped get rid of the “pouch” down there
Using Cem. Same source as you I believe.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First bottle almost gone. Nothing new to report yet
For me it took 3 weeks at 50mg/d to completely reverse a gyno flareup, including getting rid of any pea sized lumps. For a friend with child gyno, it took 5 weeks to reduce gyno by about 60-70%, going longer did not further shrink the remaining boobs. We both did a cut with it, IMHO its the best approach.
Both used exemestane at 25mg for 2 consecutive days before starting ralox, apparently lowering e2 beforehand was a good idea.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me it took 3 weeks at 50mg/d to completely reverse a gyno flareup, including getting rid of any pea sized lumps. For a friend with child gyno, it took 5 weeks to reduce gyno by about 60-70%, going longer did not further shrink the remaining boobs. We both did a cut with it, IMHO its the best approach.
Both used exemestane at 25mg for 2 consecutive days before starting ralox, apparently lowering e2 beforehand was a good idea.
Hopefully I see something soon then. Some people it definitely seems to take awhile. No adverse side effects so I figure might as well run it until I see results or I run out. If this doesn’t work out I will try evista (pharma brand) sometime down the road. If no luck with that I might consider surgery sometime. It doesn’t bother me as much as it does with some people, but I am concerned that when I lower BF further it will stand out a bit more

Mine took 3 months at 50 mg I think (maybe 60?) to really go down, but it never went away totally
For 90 bucks I’d be happy with any improvement tbh. Not dying to have it gone but wouldn’t mind it for sure. Figured it’s worth a shot.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully I see something soon then. Some people it definitely seems to take awhile. No adverse side effects so I figure might as well run it until I see results or I run out. If this doesn’t work out I will try evista (pharma brand) sometime down the road. If no luck with that I might consider surgery sometime. It doesn’t bother me as much as it does with some people, but I am concerned that when I lower BF further it will stand out a bit more

For 90 bucks I’d be happy with any improvement tbh. Not dying to have it gone but wouldn’t mind it for sure. Figured it’s worth a shot.
Any pic of the gyno?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm noticing slow reduction myself, and we using same brand.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as bad, can be fixed with ralox, IMHO. I would lower (crash) Estrogen and stay on Ralox.
Libido will suffer for 1-2 weeks -but it could accelerate gyno reversal.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
YO! Does anyone know of RUI HCG is good to go? Cheap AF