Raw Dog Ralox Gyno Reduction Log

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following, I have some ralox coming in soon... trying to figure out what I want to do as I want to start a cycle soon, use the ralox for 2 months while on Anabolic Effect, or start my Halodrol cycle and use ralox along side that, I just really want to make some decent gains right now haha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since HGP is the good supportive guy, I’m gonna be the realist here. That looks like it’s pretty hardened, idk how long you’ve had it but don’t expect to see a massive difference. It’ll shrink but it’s gonna always be there simply because it’s fibrous. Studies show Ralox being effective at reducing fibrous gyno but not eliminating it.

I saw a nice reduction but I still have puffy nips, albeit less puffy than when I started

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since HGP is the good supportive guy, I’m gonna be the realist here. That looks like it’s pretty hardened, idk how long you’ve had it but don’t expect to see a massive difference. It’ll shrink but it’s gonna always be there simply because it’s fibrous. Studies show Ralox being effective at reducing fibrous gyno but not eliminating it.

I saw a nice reduction but I still have puffy nips, albeit less puffy than when I started
Roughly 15 years. Definitely not expecting it go away, but I’d be glad with any reduction considering the cost, side effects, and minimal inconvenience of dosing each day. Appreciate the honesty though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following, I have some ralox coming in soon... trying to figure out what I want to do as I want to start a cycle soon, use the ralox for 2 months while on Anabolic Effect, or start my Halodrol cycle and use ralox along side that, I just really want to make some decent gains right now haha
Are you using for prevention or reversal.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Roughly 15 years. Definitely not expecting it go away, but I’d be glad with any reduction considering the cost, side effects, and minimal inconvenience of dosing each day. Appreciate the honesty though.
As long as you aren’t expecting it to fully go away, you’ll be really happy with the results. Make sure you taper off it though

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please try the e2 crashing. IMHO its essential.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I theory, it shouldn’t be. A SERM should bind strongly enough to displace estrogen, so if you take “enough” (whatever that may be), you should occupy all the receptors, leaving nothing for actual E2 to bind to.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being over a month in is this something I would want to do? Or something to try on a second attempt with pharma grade if this doesn’t work?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being over a month in is this something I would want to do? Or something to try on a second attempt with pharma grade if this doesn’t work?
I would do it while using ralox. Others use letro + ralox. Exem at 25mg for 2 days will lower e2 enough. Letro kills it dead and your joints will not be happy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I theory, it shouldn’t be. A SERM should bind strongly enough to displace estrogen, so if you take “enough” (whatever that may be), you should occupy all the receptors, leaving nothing for actual E2 to bind to.
Yes, I know. If you followed other gyno reversal logs. Letro + Ralox yields supposedly greater results. I don't know why -maybe there is a difference between woman and male receptors -or anything. Maybe some e2 can still dock to receptors for unknown reasons, hindering the reversal in males.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do it while using ralox. Others use letro + ralox. Exem at 25mg for 2 days will lower e2 enough. Letro kills it dead and your joints will not be happy.
A bit concerned this could be an issue with my shoulder tendonitis rehab though, am I wrong to worry about that?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I know. If you followed other gyno reversal logs. Letro + Ralox yields supposedly greater results. I don't know why -maybe there is a difference between woman and male receptors -or anything. Maybe some e2 can still dock to receptors for unknown reasons, hindering the reversal in males.
When you crash your E2, do you rest from the gym?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen plays a role in healing. As long as your joints don't ache too much, you can workout.
You could wait until shoulder is better, then lower e2.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d be interested to see what non-receptor mediated effects estrogen might have. That may explain it.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still going with the ralox, haven’t missed a single dose. No visible changes, but yesterday it did feel like the lump may be a bit smaller. Still have quite a bit left so going to keep it going.

Safe to say my shoulder is better now. @hairygrandpa thinking about grabbing some letro now and crashing the e2

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with the second bottle. Still no visible changes BUT I gave the nips a bit of a massage for the first time since the last post. I can 100% definitely say the gland is significantly smaller now! Here’s too hoping this means the puffiness settles down a bit here soon. Still have about 70ml left in total and I intend to run this until it is gone either way.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Almost done with the second bottle. Still no visible changes BUT I gave the nips a bit of a massage for the first time since the last post. I can 100% definitely say the gland is significantly smaller now! Here’s too hoping this means the puffiness settles down a bit here soon. Still have about 70ml left in total and I intend to run this until it is gone either way.
All the ralox you have from CEM?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You and him were on the same Ralox regiment - would like to know how you make out
I would say it mostly worked. Messing with my hormones cause gyno again, but directly after finishing ralox, my issues felt better, and was visually better.