Rauwolscine amount/mg's in OEP

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many MG's?

I take 2 PES T2 and (7 mg each and dont notice any stim effect). When I take one OEP, Im zinging off the walls LOL (in a smooth way - I love the stuff).

Just curious how much of the Rauwolscine is in OEP - thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Rauwolscine in Alpha-T2 is HCL i think is the synthetic form but the Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf and Root]) is the plant

and a note this plant has few alkaloids in it so the label not says what USPlabs use in it.

Ten indole alkaloids, ajmaline, yohimbine, a-yohimbine, isoreserpine, corynanthine, deserpidine, reserpiline, isoreserpiline, aricine, and a new alkaloid, named lankanescine, have been isolated and identified from Rauvolfia canescens.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The Rauwolscine in Alpha-T2 is HCL i think is the synthetic form but the Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf and Root]) is the plant

and a note this plant has few alkaloids in it so the label not says what USPlabs use in it.

Ten indole alkaloids, ajmaline, yohimbine, a-yohimbine, isoreserpine, corynanthine, deserpidine, reserpiline, isoreserpiline, aricine, and a new alkaloid, named lankanescine, have been isolated and identified from Rauvolfia canescens.
Good info :thumbsup:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yup!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Mowglisml Supplement Auction 6
Supplements 33
Supplements 12