Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate in Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate in Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+?

Was Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate added to the new version of ALRI's Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+?

Doesn't Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate contain alkaloid
reserpine, a β-carbolin alkaloid? And isn't β-carbolin structure also found in yohimbine?

Starting on my first bottle of the new version and something is completely different; not necessarily in a good way for me as yohimbine gives me a nausea sort of feeling which is kind of what I have been experiencing with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+.

BTW...was away from the forum for a bit and just tried to look up ALRI and it no longer exist here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rauwolfia contains Rauwolscine, AKA Alpha-yohimbine, a fantastic compound that I brought to market in HEAT Stack through Avant Labs.

It has entirely different binding affinities to the A2 receptor subtypes than Yohimbine, including much more dopamine enhancement centrally and in crucial parts of the brain having to do with focus and motivation. It is also anxiolytic, which is a godsend to those people that freak out from taking regular Yohimbine (anxiety CAUSING).

Yes, rauwolfia does contain reserpine, but it is easy to purge from a correctly done extract.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification. For those sensitive to Yohimbine, any idea if Alpha-yohimbine can have the same type effect of nausea for those who it may not agree with?

Does ALRI no longer have a forum section on here?

Rauwolfia contains Rauwolscine, AKA Alpha-yohimbine, a fantastic compound that I brought to market in HEAT Stack through Avant Labs.

It has entirely different binding affinities to the A2 receptor subtypes than Yohimbine, including much more dopamine enhancement centrally and in crucial parts of the brain having to do with focus and motivation. It is also anxiolytic, which is a godsend to those people that freak out from taking regular Yohimbine (anxiety CAUSING).

Yes, rauwolfia does contain reserpine, but it is easy to purge from a correctly done extract.

BifWebster

Awards
This might be a pretty bad add on for me as i was a big fan of venom but dont handle yohimbine too well, hopefully i react better to this alternative form of yohimbine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the clarification. For those sensitive to Yohimbine, any idea if Alpha-yohimbine can have the same type effect of nausea for those who it may not agree with?
It can cause some heartburn, but I have not seen nausea as a side effect.