Raul87 training fasted with Endur3 (unsponsored)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So today I woke up and when I went to the kitchen to grab some water I noticed a USPS package and I got excited. I open it up only to find out its Endur3 and like all the peeps here you immediately want to try it. So I took the Conqu3r I have and mixed the Endur3 to head out to the gym and loved how it mixed easily I could tell it was since it was a soft powder unlike Conqu3r which is harder.

I work in the oil fields and when I work nights shifts I get my workout in before work so I wake up take my pre-workout and bam gym. I can tell that it effects my energy levels and at times I just don't feel like I have the power like I do when I work day shifts and workout after work. Then came GNO to the rescue with some Endur3 and had my first workout today. Right now my goals are to recomp here are more details on goals

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/279705-raul87s-slow-journey.html

Supps
Conqu3r
Multi
Fish oil
Whey
Ep1c
Alphamax
Doubt anything here will effect it but if something does let me know OL guys

Training
5x5 compound lifts
3x8-10 accessory lifts

Cardio
Well my hours have been cut at work (damn you Arabs and your cheap oil) so I might have time to do some quick elliptical or treadmill work

Pics

Measurements
I will have these tomorrow and will try to get a body fat % number as well

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout today and obviously went light cause of my shoulder

Bench
4x5 225
1x5 245

Incline
3x10 135

Db bench
3x10 65

Incline db
3x10 65

Low cable crossover
3x10 60

High cable
3x10 70

Mid cable
3x10 60

Felt very good and I'm thinking once my workout gets back to normal I'm gonna be experiencing some massive pumps I had a very good pump going and this was an easy workout for me. Very very interesting in how my arm workouts are gonna be. Good initial impression I felt good but needed to get to work

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kill it bro!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a heavy leg day and awwwww $h1t this is when noticed the full effect of Endur3. I hadn't done a real leg day since my shoulder injury especially squatting getting under the bar proved to be under comfortable but today I went for it since mobility is getting better.

Squat
1x5 275
1x3 315
2x5 275
1x8 225

Leg press
3x10 600lbs

Romanian deads:
helping a friend of mine that has just began first time doing deads so I didn't bother adding more weight
3x10 135

Leg extensions
3x10 140 PR

Leg curls
3x10 120 PR

Those last 2 PRs were awesome I've hit that weight before obviously but never to that rep range or I'd usually fail before 10 on last set. I was feeling awesome and I had more in me as I was leaving the gym but have to go to a family BBQ but wow Endur3 is the real deal boys.

Last edited:
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So on Wednesday I pretty much almost died at the gym. My gym partner was like "oh let's do this I saw Mike Rashid do it and looked killer" I was like 'dude he's on gear we are not we gonna die" lol.

Back day
Romanian deadlift superset with barbell rows. So we would do 5 deads, 5 rows, 5 deads, and 5 rows and the bar would never touch the floor that would be 1 set. Also my legs were sore as sh1t from previous days leg workout.

1st set 135lbs
Wow ok this is pretty tough I never thought 135lbs would feel heavy but ok whatever I'm good

2nd set 155lbs
Holy hell this is tough I'm already sweating big time and feeling winded.

3rd set 175lbs
Oh sh1t I'm in trouble I need air I need water I need to lay down. I felt like I had done some intense cardio my chest hurt

4th set 195lbs
**** you Bert for watching that damn video. I'm dead here on the final 5 reps of rows I got down on my knees had to drop the bar I felt like I was gonna throw up but after a quick 10-15 second breather and my buddy pushing me on I banged out the final reps.

Final set 215lbs
**** you Bert and **** you Mike Rashid for making that damn video and **** the world. I swear I thought I saw the white light the first 5 rows had me on my knees but I pushed on banged out the deads nonstop and then collapsed again quick breather and Bert pushing me on I banged out the last few rows and sloppily at that. At this point I laid on the floor I'm gonna puke I'm gonna puke holy hell I felt like I had done some crazy intensive cardio my CNS is dead I think I'm dead I lay there waiting for Bert to do his set.

Now on to the rest of the back workout after a quick 5 min break and some sips of Endur3. All of a sudden I caught a second wind come on baby let's go took another sip the drink and back to hitting it

T bar rows
1x10 135
1x10 180
1x10 225

Lat pull downs
3x10 160

Preacher Curls
5x10 35lbs

Preacher curl with curl bar superset with db curls no rest in between
3x15 55lbs and 10 reps 25lb dbs
1x15 75lbs and 10 reps 25lb dbs

I had a killer pump going I destroyed my back workout after almost dying initially and all I can say is mad props to Endur3 it kept me going giving me that pump which just motivated me more

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the ride raul87. Nice start up in here. Kill it bro;).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
C'mon man, no tag for me in this joint raul87 lol

Good start bro. You know things are about to get real with you hit the CU Endure combo. Stim version I presume yeah? Lemon Rox + Endure sounds like a killer flavor combo imo.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I figured the less people that see my fatass shirtless the better lol

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
C'mon man, no tag for me in this joint raul87 lol

Good start bro. You know things are about to get real with you hit the CU Endure combo. Stim version I presume yeah? Lemon Rox + Endure sounds like a killer flavor combo imo.
And yes stim CU loving it so far I didn't jump on the CU deal to get some stim free and experiment with it decided to save cash for the EpiAndro BOGO even though I'm a long ways from running it but deal is too good to pass up.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Had an ok chest workout yesterday was actually able to hit a 4x5 of 275 on bench hadn't done that since my shoulder injury 3 weeks ago although it was painful but not crazy pain. I can tell the Endur3 is giving me some massive pumps on my chest now when I do cable crossovers and on my triceps whenever I do skullcrushers to the point I can see my triceps without flexing loving that. Ive been repiping out the plates on skullcrushers like nothing.

I have a back and biceps workout today and going to pair it with MaxReps and see how that goes.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Had an ok chest workout yesterday was actually able to hit a 4x5 of 275 on bench hadn't done that since my shoulder injury 3 weeks ago although it was painful but not crazy pain. I can tell the Endur3 is giving me some massive pumps on my chest now when I do cable crossovers and on my triceps whenever I do skullcrushers to the point I can see my triceps without flexing loving that. Ive been repiping out the plates on skullcrushers like nothing.

I have a back and biceps workout today and going to pair it with MaxReps and see how that goes.
If you get any lower back pumps, which are both annoying and detrimental during a workout, grab some Taurine and dose 5-6g or so. Thank me later haha

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
If you get any lower back pumps, which are both annoying and detrimental during a workout, grab some Taurine and dose 5-6g or so. Thank me later haha
Well that's interesting too bad I don't have any

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well that's interesting too bad I don't have any
Oh don't worry, you will when Jebrook gets you hooked on the OL UK line some day : )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Was that the 1&4 w free Epi? That's a perfect way to get your feet wet with anabolics:).
Yes sir but I'm probably going to take them individually to see what works for me. That's down the line I need to be fully recovered from my shoulder and have my diet dialed in. My friend is about to begin his new job and he wants to run an andro cycle he's a beast though he reps my max on bench lol. He's much more experienced and did juice several years ago but now he wants to try the mild stuff to be safer

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir but I'm probably going to take them individually to see what works for me. That's down the line I need to be fully recovered from my shoulder and have my diet dialed in. My friend is about to begin his new job and he wants to run an andro cycle he's a beast though he reps my max on bench lol. He's much more experienced and did juice several years ago but now he wants to try the mild stuff to be safer
I'm glad you're taking it slow and preparing and waiting till you're ready. Reps for that. Hit us up when the time nears with a plan and we will make sure you are squared away bro.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I have ran into a problem with Endur3 guys. It has kept me going so good I can't use my calves right now I just did legs and tris. My triceps are pretty tired and the worst part are my forearms after hitting biceps yesterday I extend my arms and I just feel all the soreness and pain on my inner forearms. As soon as I bring my hand close to my body and I'm not even flexing it begins to twitch and stretching jt back out is a bitch lol.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran into a problem with Endur3 guys. It has kept me going so good I can't use my calves right now I just did legs and tris. My triceps are pretty tired and the worst part are my forearms after hitting biceps yesterday I extend my arms and I just feel all the soreness and pain on my inner forearms. As soon as I bring my hand close to my body and I'm not even flexing it begins to twitch and stretching jt back out is a bitch lol.
Make sure you drinking lots of water and try adding in some extra Taurine. Also some extra stretching may help (ever try those roller thingies?)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday a friend came down from SA and I hadn't seen him in a few years. I talk to him on regularly though through messages as he started lifting again a bit after me and we give each other pointers and stuff. So we decided to have a back workout and we were both hungover lol. Being the bigger guy and the one who's been helping him a bit more with tips I didn't want to look weak in front of him so time to load up some plates

Barbell rows
4x5 225lbs

T bar rows
1x10 3 plates
1x10 4 plates
1x10 5 plates
1x6 6 plates
Dropsets of
1x10 3 plates
1x10 2 plates
1x10 1 plate

Dumbell rows
3x10 100lbs

Running short on time and he wanted to do deadlifts wanted me to watch his form and stuff

He hit a PR of 345
I went up to 435 nailed it and pyramid down

I was ****ing dead but the Endur3 kept me going through everything just pushing and pushing me and the pump it gives me is awesome especially when I stack it with Ep1c. I'm not looking forward to finishing the tub

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I never do heavy calves, just bodyweight stuff. Stretching is key to doms.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Got a nice update coming once I get to work somehow a certain part got bigger while on a deficit what gives

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So on Monday I got in a very good chest workout that made me very happy. I was finally able to hit all 5 sets of 275lbs on bench first time doing it since I hurt my shoulder I was stoked and huge pump going.

Bench
5x5 275lbs

Incline
3x10 155
This one hurts a bit more so taking it easy

Flat dumbell press
3x12 75lbs easy as pie gave me a nice pump repping that many times

Incline dumbell feels really so nope

High low and mid cable crossover
3x10 70lbs on all of them this gave me a huge pump my friend said my chest looked massive

Tuesday back day

Barbell rows
5x5 185 felt good

T bar rows
3x10 4 plates my lats got a big pump from this

Lat pull downs
3x10 180

Reverse grip
3x10 180

Preacher curls
5x10 60lbs about that many sets estimating this was ez bar curl
3x10 db 35lbs

My biceps felt swole as sh1t so when I got home I decided to measure it and low and behold 19.5" biceps up .25" from my initial measurement which I have just realized I didn't update lol. I have been eating less calories how are my biceps bigger and to that I attribute it to the crazy super and dropsets I have done using Endur3.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Today's leg day

Squat
2x5 225
1x5 245
1x5 255

Leg press
3x7 520

Romanian deads
5x5 225

Leg extensions
3x10 120

Leg curls
3x8 110

Now I have a question for you guys cause my legs are stupid I don't understand them. Last week I hit 5x5 275lbs on squat and today I was dying hitting above 225 my legs are so inconsistent I don't understand it. I feel like some days I just can't activate them fully, a few months ago I nailed 350lbso for a single so obviously i shouldn't be struggling putting up 225lbs for reps like nothing. What is going on with them any ideas? Tips? GNO Jebrook NewAgeMayan kboxer7

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Are you doing extra cardio?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
When time permits yes but it's after my workout and it'd just elliptical work maybe 30mins when I can nothing crazy just to work up a nice sweat

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Without knowing your progression history Id be inclined not to be too concerned UNLESS the regression is a consistent pattern. What I mean is, session-session fluctuations can be typical, but we want to be more concerned with an emerging pattern over at least 3-4wks.

Are you having strong days, too?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing your progression history Id be inclined not to be too concerned UNLESS the regression is a consistent pattern. What I mean is, session-session fluctuations can be typical, but we want to be more concerned with an emerging pattern over at least 3-4wks.

Are you having strong days, too?
Yes there are days when hitting the 5x5 275 feels amazing and I feel good hitting it. The day to day fluctuations are common what I'm thinking of doing is hitting legs twice a week for my size I need to be squatting much more and maybe the more frequency the better. If I do that should it be a heavy day and a moderate day or 2 heavy days? Recovery dependant?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes there are days when hitting the 5x5 275 feels amazing and I feel good hitting it. The day to day fluctuations are common what I'm thinking of doing is hitting legs twice a week for my size I need to be squatting much more and maybe the more frequency the better. If I do that should it be a heavy day and a moderate day or 2 heavy days? Recovery dependant?
Love me 2x times a week of legs when I can get a squat rack.

I like to do a heavy day and then a hypertrophy day (20-40 lbs lighter) for more more reps. I still might do a couple heavy singles but focus is on form and fatigue.

I know some people don't like a pump for legs, but I do 1.5-2 scoops of CU.
Max blood flow = Winning!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established

I like to do a heavy day and then a hypertrophy day (20-40 lbs lighter) for more more reps. I still might do a couple heavy singles but focus is on form and fatigue.

Yeah I was thinking of doing a heavy and a hypertrophy day instead of 2 heavy days since I'm on a recomp I so I'd like to promote muscle growth as well.

No Conqu3r for me for a while I began using ignite as my pre I want to run a full bottle and don't want to increase caffeine intake. I was gonna take advantage of the sale but I'm gonna get Super 11 instead

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Definitely, light-heavy can be a very effective way of increasing weekly frequency and volume.

Dont forget Raul, the best metrics we have for measuring progress and determining if we are on the right track:

1) are my legs carrying greater lean mass now than they were 6-8wks ago?

2) am I stronger now (made rep and/or weight PRs) than I was 4wks ago?

If youre ticking those boxes, I wouldnt be too concerned with bout fluctuations.

Reactions: GNO
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
My legs are the same way man.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
GNO I just began using Ign1te as my pre and then taking the second dose 6-8 hours later as recommended. I've been considering running the Epitome or Epitome/Ammo stack on top of it. My question is would they interfere with one another? Do you think they'd skew the effects of Endur3 or even interfere with it which I doubt but just want to be sure?

Bonus clip from yesterday

https://youtu.be/Z1SbDEDC0MM

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO I just began using Ign1te as my pre and then taking the second dose 6-8 hours later as recommended. I've been considering running the Epitome or Epitome/Ammo stack on top of it. My question is would they interfere with one another? Do you think they'd skew the effects of Endur3 or even interfere with it which I doubt but just want to be sure?

Bonus clip from yesterday

https://youtu.be/Z1SbDEDC0MM
I think it would be fine. I would look out for any increases in hunger, because that has been experienced by some on Ignit3 and epitome (separately).

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be fine. I would look out for any increases in hunger, because that has been experienced by some on Ignit3 and epitome (separately).
Good deal.

So far no increased hunger from Ign1te all I feel is the thermo feeling and energy. Only downside is it makes me want to work lol

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
First time hitting over 300lbs since my shoulder gave out on me felt very good I'm stoked. One thing I will say I was surprised I hit as I've been eating less and haven't been going heavy at all I figured I'd lose signification amount of strength. Is endur3 helping me keep strength considering those factors? I'm loving it so far and I hit that after a good leg day I was leaving and my friend showed up we talked and decided to hit it a bit more and went to bench. He's doing full body 5x5 he's just starting off so we got on the bench and tore it up

https://youtu.be/FaEPcWd1si4

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time hitting over 300lbs since my shoulder gave out on me felt very good I'm stoked. One thing I will say I was surprised I hit as I've been eating less and haven't been going heavy at all I figured I'd lose signification amount of strength. Is endur3 helping me keep strength considering those factors? I'm loving it so far and I hit that after a good leg day I was leaving and my friend showed up we talked and decided to hit it a bit more and went to bench. He's doing full body 5x5 he's just starting off so we got on the bench and tore it up

https://youtu.be/FaEPcWd1si4
Nice and YES you owe everything to ENDUR3 :lol:

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
My legs are back I was able to hit 275 for several sets actually got stronger as I went as I nearly failed at 4 reps the first 3 sets and then managed to hit 5 for the next 2 sets.

Had a monster session yesterday with 2 buddies.

Barbell rows
5x5 225

T bar rows
1x10 4 plates
1x10 5 plates
4x7 6 plates
Dropset 10 reps starting at 4 plates down to 1 plate and holy hell lat pump batman

Lat pull downs
3x8 180

Preacher curls every set superset with 25lb dumbells til failure
2x15 50lbs
2x10 70lbs
3x7-8 90lbs
2x10 70lbs
1x10 50lbs

Bodyweight dips I'm at 260lbs
5x10

And it's because of that I couldn't drink my beer that night without cramping lol. Also no preworkout was used just sipped on Endur3 and I felt beastly

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Good deadlift session

Conventional deads
1 x 5 315lbs
2 x 5 335
3 x 5 365
2 x 4 385 this was tough
1 x 5 405 damn can't believe I hit a 5th rep that's a PR boys
1x1 405 got cold and I was done

Getting stronger on a calorie deficit I'm a very surprised only thing that has changed is the Endur3 I'm not even on the Ep1c anymore. My tub is running low I'm a sad panda and I blew my cash gambling and on the Sup3r 11 deal. If by next week I can hit 425 for a triple and next chest day if I can rep out 315 I will consider this one of the best supps I've ever used no joke. I'm recommending Endur3 to all my friends this stuff is legit

Reactions: GNO
raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for saving my gainz GNO I was honestly pissed and down on the dumps when my shoulder quit on me I was sure I was going to lose so much strength not being able to push heavy weights for me. As you guys might know I've been strength training for less than 2 years and I still consider myself a newbie. I don't have that solid foundation people have that have been doing it for several years. Getting the Endur3 in the mail pumped me up and even if I was down I needed to give this product a fair shot and try my hardest with the things I could still do. Even if it's not all due to Endur3 the motivation it gave me to keep this log up and push myself hard helped a lot. This product to is legit as **** and I'm not gonna hesitate to recommend it and buy it in the near future. My full review is gonna be epic

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for saving my gainz GNO I was honestly pissed and down on the dumps when my shoulder quit on me I was sure I was going to lose so much strength not being able to push heavy weights for me. As you guys might know I've been strength training for less than 2 years and I still consider myself a newbie. I don't have that solid foundation people have that have been doing it for several years. Getting the Endur3 in the mail pumped me up and even if I was down I needed to give this product a fair shot and try my hardest with the things I could still do. Even if it's not all due to Endur3 the motivation it gave me to keep this log up and push myself hard helped a lot. This product to is legit as **** and I'm not gonna hesitate to recommend it and buy it in the near future. My full review is gonna be epic
So glad you are getting exactly what it was designed to do :cool2:

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Solid work bro!

That there Endur3 is a beautiful thing!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So today's chest day was disappointing in the sense my shoulder was acting up and I have come to the believe I have a shoulder impingement will be seeing a doc soon :(. So after 2 sets of 4 with 275 I said nope and came back down to 225 and just repped it out managed to knock out 4 sets of 12 and omg I had the biggest pump of my life. Remember I have stopped Ep1c finished a bottle and Triumph because I might have an allergic reaction to it so this is just wow. One of my friends came up to me and was like "holy **** look at your upper chest it's huge" this guy sees me there all the time so it's not someone that hasn't seen me in forever and just noticed I've been lifting he was even poking at my chest lol. This gave me some nice confidence then I did some skullcrushers loaded up the 45s nailed 6 sets of 10 and honestly I think the pump was too much lol. I went to go do some dips and nope I had never experience a pump so hard I couldn't lift holy balls. Just 5 days ago I nailed several sets of 10 of dips and I couldn't even nail a couple of them **** just holding myself up was a workout haha. I think I might have about 5 workouts left with Endure and it will be gone and missed until I replenish the funds I used on the andros and super 11 can't wait to reorder and try piña colada.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today's chest day was disappointing in the sense my shoulder was acting up and I have come to the believe I have a shoulder impingement will be seeing a doc soon :(. So after 2 sets of 4 with 275 I said nope and came back down to 225 and just repped it out managed to knock out 4 sets of 12 and omg I had the biggest pump of my life. Remember I have stopped Ep1c finished a bottle and Triumph because I might have an allergic reaction to it so this is just wow. One of my friends came up to me and was like "holy **** look at your upper chest it's huge" this guy sees me there all the time so it's not someone that hasn't seen me in forever and just noticed I've been lifting he was even poking at my chest lol. This gave me some nice confidence then I did some skullcrushers loaded up the 45s nailed 6 sets of 10 and honestly I think the pump was too much lol. I went to go do some dips and nope I had never experience a pump so hard I couldn't lift holy balls. Just 5 days ago I nailed several sets of 10 of dips and I couldn't even nail a couple of them **** just holding myself up was a workout haha. I think I might have about 5 workouts left with Endure and it will be gone and missed until I replenish the funds I used on the andros and super 11 can't wait to reorder and try piña colada.
Awesome feedback bruh:). You won't be disappointed with Pina Colada I'm sure. The taste is fantastic.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what if I do 3 scoops of it for tomorrow's leg day? CU will be my pre