Random gym pics. POST YOURS!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Took some pics of the gym we work out at the day of the deadlift competition. Some of the equipment has been scrunched together so chairs could be put out for the spectators.

We have 2 dumbell pits. Both areas have dumbells up to 200 pounds.

Random equipment:

The Pit!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Did you ever post the pic of the colossal dumbell?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, I forgot to take a pic of it. I'll do it soon.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so thats what a real gym looks like.............my gym is full of colourful and pretty machines that i wouldn't have a clue how to use!!!

and a smaaaaaaallll area for free weights. Its a shame when gyms turn away from what they were orignially meant for and replace them with this prissy sh1t that the fat chicks and pretty boys use in the lead up to summer then disappear for months over the winter.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
That's a serious, hardcore looking gym! Very nice!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Got a pic of the infamous 200 lbd. dumbell (no, its NOT a self-portrait!) Trouble is, I got a new cellphone, and used it to take the pic. Of course, its NOT compatable with my old data transfer cable, so I cant get it into my computer. Cable is on order, and I'll post it up as soon as it comes in.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Got a pic of the infamous 200 lbd. dumbell (no, its NOT a self-portrait!) Trouble is, I got a new cellphone, and used it to take the pic. Of course, its NOT compatable with my old data transfer cable, so I cant get it into my computer. Cable is on order, and I'll post it up as soon as it comes in.
:frustrate

Your killing me bro. My life will not be complete until I see this DB.:rant:

:lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
in most cellphones when you add your data and yourself as a contact you can type your email there an you can take a pic and send it to yourself, look for yourself on your contactlist and it can display your name(as a contact) and below it could show 2 options Mobile and email. probably you could get charged 25 cents for doing that

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well! Last phone wouldn't let me do that, this one does! Very cool.

Here ya go SS!

Attachments

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
so the email thing worked on your phone ?
the biggest DB we have at my gym is a 120 :(

Yep, the email thing worked. Had to put them on as attachments, couldn't host them somewhere because I'm at work and behind the firewall. Photobucket and the like are not allowed. Thanks for suggesting that Zombie!