Random anabolic thoughts...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it kind of funny how everyone pretty much has the same information when it comes to anabolics and yet everyone has so many different opinions. For example, when people comment on serms, some people say you need them, others don't. Even more so, people argue back and forth over the qualities of nolva and clomid. Personally, I have never used either for pct. Just OTC stuff. Mainly for lack of knowing where to find it and also not knowing what they were until I came to this forum. Basically, it's just what you prefer I think. Sort of trial and error but not really. People are suggesting the things they are suggesting for a reason. You can't sight research alone simply because research ends up almost contradicting itself. Or some people take research and make it say what they want. The best part is people getting all pissed when someone doesn't agree with them. It makes me chuckle. People don't like to be doubted and are somewhat close-minded because they don't like to feel like they are wrong. It's almost better to be new and come here and decipher the info for yourself. You are more open-minded

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And its true as well that your own individual bodily chemistry is the most significant factor, so there are very very very few true universal rules.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A good part of the reasoning behind this is that guys HAVENT used a particular product that they comment on....because the internet has made information so widely available, they likely read something about the item in question, and feel qualified enough to comment on it....very often, especially with AAS, things dont play out quite like they do on paper....

holy

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
A good part of the reasoning behind this is that guys HAVENT used a particular product that they comment on....because the internet has made information so widely available, they likely read something about the item in question, and feel qualified enough to comment on it....very often, especially with AAS, things dont play out quite like they do on paper....

holy
I agree with you 100% Holy - the combination of practical experience and "book smarts" is ideal. But, that being said, how many of the true experts (you know, those geeks writing those silly papers in pubmed) in androgen biochemistry and pharmacology do you think have ever used AAS? Would you rather listen to those guys or some guy who has never had a basic biology class who has been jabbing himself blindly in the ass for 10 years. Experience and anecdotes are virtually meaningless without the knowledge to bound them. Any fool can take a gram of test a week and grow -- it takes no knowledge of what is actually going on. The situation you describe where the person has no knowledge and no firsthand experience is the worst and I suspect it makes up a very large proportion of people who dispense advice.