Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!

fenstermaker

Awards
The new flavor is available for a great price at NutraPlanet right now! i personally think it is the best flavor but I really like the Blue Raz too. Thanks in advance for the purchase!
you are welcome, i will buy some today at nutraplanet, unless i get a better price somewhere else....no offense intended.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i'd love to test this for you guys, but the timing is just bad right now.......now mid-feb would have been ideal haha. :D Good luck to all the testers, great company here!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Man i'd love to test this for you guys, but the timing is just bad right now.......now mid-feb would have been ideal haha. :D Good luck to all the testers, great company here!
ditto on that, would love to test as it looks like a quality product but bad timing for me. Good luck to whoever's chosen

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Required Information:
- Age - 22
- Sex - M
- Height - 5'9"
- Weight - 174
- Body type - Mesomorph
- Training Experience (please be detailed) - 5x5, 3x10, HIT, DC, usually train one specific way for about 3-4 months and then switch it up to continue progressing.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) - DC - 3 days per week, train body parts twice in 8 days. Solid exercise selection. Squats, Deadlifts, Leg Press, Incline DB curls, DB Presses. Exercises change when increases cease.
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) - 10 minute medium paced warm-up before strength training. 3 days per week of 20 minutes of HIIT after strength training. 30 minutes of well paced run on Saturdays.
- Current Sport Played - Volleyball
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) - Dymatize Elite Whey, White Flood, RPM, Nutraplanet Tricreatine, Nutraplanet Waxy Maize. (Pre-workouts are used as daily supplements)
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) - None
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) - 3300 Cals - 40/40/20 - 6 meals per day - Yes it is a science.
- Current Daily Water Intake - 1-1.5 Gals
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews - None
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) - Very dedicated to cardio and strength training and do not miss days or diet for anything except extreme circumstances. My life and diet are on point. I will be able to provide certainty and reliability for your company's testing. Motivation is solid, there are no I'll go to the gym tomorrow days. And I am looking forward to trying a product that has a great backing by the members of AM.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
- Sex: Male
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 174
- Body type: Mesomorph
- Training Experience: I’ve been training or over 6 years, since freshman year in high school
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
Monday - Chest
Bench Press 4x5, Dumbbell Incline 3x10, Dumbbell flys 2x20, Cable Crossovers 2x20

Tuesdays - Legs
Squat 4x5, Leg Press 3x10, Leg Extensions 2x20, Lunges 2x20

Wednesdays - Arms
Barbell Curl 4sets at 8,5,5,3 reps, Decline Skullcrushers 3x12, Preachercurl w/ hammer grip 3x12, Closegrip Benchpress 3x10, Incline Curl 3x20, Tricep Pushdown 4x8

Thursdays - Back
Deadlift 5 sets at 12,8,5,5,2, V-Bar Pulldowns 3x8, Barbell Rows 3x12, Seated cable rows 4x8

Friday - Shoulders
Dumbbell Military Press 4x5, Dumbbell Front Raises 3x12, Bentover Lateral Raises 4x12, Shrugs 3x20

Saturday/Sunday - Rest

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol 1 Mile run every Saturday morning
- Current Sport Played Muaythai, Rugby
- Current Supplements: Optimum Nutrition’s Fish Oil and Amino 2222 tabs, Cytosport’s Cytogainer, Universal Torrent

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs NONE
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? NO
Current Diet & Macros: 10am 2cups of oatmeal, 4 eggs, and a Weight Gainer Shake, Postworkout, Universal Torrent for Protein and Chicken breast with a cup of rice. 8pm Chickenbreast and a cup of rice. Then the weight gainer befor bed.
Current Daily Water Intake 1 gallon a day
Why should you be selected as a tester? Well I never get picked for these things and I’m positive I’ll be able to provide your company with quality feedback from an experienced lifter.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Drumroll Please!!!!!!!!

I wish I could choose everyone, I really do. No worries as more MST testing opportunities are coming up one after another.... Thanks to everyone for the great apps, the interest and support is always appreciated. Reps to you all!:dl:

And the three testers are.....................

Boxmeman
Smeton_yea
Steveoph

Congrats Gentlemen! Please PM or email me with your complete mailing info!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas. Like Millennium_1 said there are some exciting products coming out so more opportunities will available all year!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sure you guys don't need one more....
Congrats guys, I am sure you guys will all give great logs.:thumbsup:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to those who were chosen! You're going to love it! ;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Whew! This made my day! Thanks for giving me this wonderful oppurtunity!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So when should i expect this to be in the mail?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So when should i expect this to be in the mail?
It shipped via fedex home delivery this morning. You should see it on the east coast in roughly 7 days.

Thanks brother!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to those of you who were chosen! :clap2:

I have a sample of this that I have yet to try, but I've seen very good feedback. I plan on purchasing a tub of this in the future.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MST do you know how many mgs of caffiene are in one serving?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sweet I'm not currently taking any caffeine(i used to be a junkie lol)but this should be fun!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Lol that was my first thought too smeton. Like he said, it is around 200mg so it like many other pre-WO's that use roughly 200mg (White Flood comes to mind, and I'm sure many others)
Keep in mind that White Flood is a little more stimulating than the ROK due to the Glucuronolactone & Cocoa Bean (Extracted for Theobromine). If WF spun you the ROK most likely won't.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Tester packs left yesterday via fedex home delivery. Please post a link to your logs here when you get them up and running.

Thanks!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Is it better than melonor blue raz because they sound delectable!
its actually better yeah man...f-ing amazing taste...love the energy too, been crusing through workouts on it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I think there's going to be a few other flavour samples when I get the Punch, so I'll give you guys a comparison hopefully :)
lol I was one of the chosen testers as well stevoph! I already had tested the old rag and it was decent.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I need to get one of those shirts, too. That's gotta be one of the catchiest product slogans ever...lol!

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
- Age-- 23
- Sex -- M
- Height-- 6 ft
- Weight-- 193
- Body type-- Meso
- Training Experience-- 2 years. The last year (as of Feb 1) was spent learning as much as I could possibly learn about nutrition, training, timing, form, etc. I can say that the last year has led to an evolution in my training style and even my life. I've learning that working out is not bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol-- I am currently in the process of trying to get to 9% bf. I am at 16.5% right now. I alternate abs and calves every day in an attempt to bring my calves up to par. My Schedule is as follows--

Monday-- Chest, Calves, Cardio.
Tuesday-- Arms (Bi's, Tri's, Forearms), Abs, Cardio
Wednesday-- Back, Calves, Cardio
Thursday-- Cardio, Abs
Friday-- Shoulders, Traps, Calves
Saturday-- Legs
Sunday-- Cardio, Abs

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol-- Run 2 miles at 6.0 pace at 0 incline (20 mins) followed by 12 mins walking at 4.0 pace on 5.0 incline.
- Current Sport Played-- None
- Current Supplements--Optimum Nutrion Whey, Animal Pak, L-Glutamine, BCAAs.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-- NONE
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
- Current Diet & Macros
8:00am-- Breakfast
1/2 cup oatmeal (dry), 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 40g whey, 5g glutamine, Animal Pak
11:30am-- Pre Workout
1/2 cup brown rice, small chicken breast, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
2:00pm-- Post Workout
16 oz gatorade, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
3:00pm-- 1 cup green beans or spinach, chicken breast
6:00pm-- ground turkey burger, small salad
9:00pm-- 2 tblspoon natty pb, 40g whey
- Current Daily Water Intake-- 1 1/2 gallons
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews--NONE, but looking for this to be the first!!
- Why should you be selected as a tester? I work hard and eat clean, enough said. I am both willing and able to submit a truthful log that depicts the results of a supplement used in conjunction with a proper diet and training program.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
- Age-- 23
- Sex -- M
- Height-- 6 ft
- Weight-- 193
- Body type-- Meso
- Training Experience-- 2 years. The last year (as of Feb 1) was spent learning as much as I could possibly learn about nutrition, training, timing, form, etc. I can say that the last year has led to an evolution in my training style and even my life. I've learning that working out is not bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol-- I am currently in the process of trying to get to 9% bf. I am at 16.5% right now. I alternate abs and calves every day in an attempt to bring my calves up to par. My Schedule is as follows--

Monday-- Chest, Calves, Cardio.
Tuesday-- Arms (Bi's, Tri's, Forearms), Abs, Cardio
Wednesday-- Back, Calves, Cardio
Thursday-- Cardio, Abs
Friday-- Shoulders, Traps, Calves
Saturday-- Legs
Sunday-- Cardio, Abs

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol-- Run 2 miles at 6.0 pace at 0 incline (20 mins) followed by 12 mins walking at 4.0 pace on 5.0 incline.
- Current Sport Played-- None
- Current Supplements--Optimum Nutrion Whey, Animal Pak, L-Glutamine, BCAAs.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-- NONE
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
- Current Diet & Macros
8:00am-- Breakfast
1/2 cup oatmeal (dry), 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 40g whey, 5g glutamine, Animal Pak
11:30am-- Pre Workout
1/2 cup brown rice, small chicken breast, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
2:00pm-- Post Workout
16 oz gatorade, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
3:00pm-- 1 cup green beans or spinach, chicken breast
6:00pm-- ground turkey burger, small salad
9:00pm-- 2 tblspoon natty pb, 40g whey
- Current Daily Water Intake-- 1 1/2 gallons
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews--NONE, but looking for this to be the first!!
- Why should you be selected as a tester? I work hard and eat clean, enough said. I am both willing and able to submit a truthful log that depicts the results of a supplement used in conjunction with a proper diet and training program.
Thanks for the app brother, but we picked testers already. Keep an eye out for the next thread coming up! thanks for the interest!