RADIATING the Sweat With RXS Supplements!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 146599
Sweaty pic post-Daily Burn this morning. Gave the wife a full scoop this morning and I believe RXS has found a new customer! Even on a 1/2 scoop she says she can tell a difference in focus and sweat. A full scoop really was the sweet spot for her!

Went a few hundred calories over last night. Steak, potatoes, and beer. But I woke up 3lbs down from Monday. Sometimes I just think I know how this cutting thing works...
You can plan and work...but the body is going to do what it wants to do. Thanks for sharing the love with the wifey!! Glad shes digging it. If she wants to order some just remember to out in "FireTitan" in the code box!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 146599
Sweaty pic post-Daily Burn this morning. Gave the wife a full scoop this morning and I believe RXS has found a new customer! Even on a 1/2 scoop she says she can tell a difference in focus and sweat. A full scoop really was the sweet spot for her!

Went a few hundred calories over last night. Steak, potatoes, and beer. But I woke up 3lbs down from Monday. Sometimes I just think I know how this cutting thing works...
Glad to hear the wife is enjoying Radiate! How about you good sir?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can plan and work...but the body is going to do what it wants to do. Thanks for sharing the love with the wifey!! Glad shes digging it. If she wants to order some just remember to out in "FireTitan" in the code box!
Oh yeah. Going to be using that code come payday. I'll share but she's going to have to get her own!

Digging the new avi. Your delt game is STRONG!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear the wife is enjoying Radiate! How about you good sir?
It is bringing the butter off me for sure. I've got a chest workout in about 7 hours so I'm going to follow Big T's lead and try out 1.5 scoops. I'm liking the lack of crash and increased focus! I'm sure it's going to treat me well in the morning!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah. Going to be using that code come payday. I'll share but she's going to have to get her own!

Digging the new avi. Your delt game is STRONG!
Sounds good to me..then you can sneak some of hers and say she "had a problem " lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way....if anyone is close to Elon NC...go around this town!! I just gave a full scoop to an on duty police officer....hes gonna be writing tickets all night!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is bringing the butter off me for sure. I've got a chest workout in about 7 hours so I'm going to follow Big T's lead and try out 1.5 scoops. I'm liking the lack of crash and increased focus! I'm sure it's going to treat me well in the morning!
let us know how it goes!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let us know how it goes!!!
IMG_1490484398.758566.jpg

Went like this after my first round of sets! This stuff is bad-ass no doubt!

Arc trainer--10 minutes for 250cals (a2m)
1 arm fly ascending reps--36
Landmine front squat+press/side plank dips--5x3x90,115/8
Alternating flat press--6x5x80s
Seated Dip--1x30x90lbs
Machine fly/hammer strength curl--4x8x175/2x20x70,2x20x50 (TUT 1-0-4)
Heavy Punching Bag--8 rounds tabata
Steady-State Cardio: 12 minutes for 300 cals(a2m)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1490484913.328877.jpg

Pic of me and the bride this morning post-5k. Radiate powered us both (me fasted) to a time of 31:16. I don't really care for running so I'll take it!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 146689
Pic of me and the bride this morning post-5k. Radiate powered us both (me fasted) to a time of 31:16. I don't really care for running so I'll take it!
Awesome! I'm more of an Obstacle Course kind of guy, but good deal getting your wife to go with you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 146688

Went like this after my first round of sets! This stuff is bad-ass no doubt!

Arc trainer--10 minutes for 250cals (a2m)
1 arm fly ascending reps--36
Landmine front squat+press/side plank dips--5x3x90,115/8
Alternating flat press--6x5x80s
Seated Dip--1x30x90lbs
Machine fly/hammer strength curl--4x8x175/2x20x70,2x20x50 (TUT 1-0-4)
Heavy Punching Bag--8 rounds tabata
Steady-State Cardio: 12 minutes for 300 cals(a2m)
hell yeah!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one hell of a workout bro!! Glad you and the wifey are enjoying RADIATE, just make sure to put your name on each other's bottles LOL

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Raise the incline bench as high as it will go. Straddle it like a dirty boy, and then press the weight up.

View attachment 146574

I just read about them Monday night and had to give them a shot.
Thanks! I do these on the Hammer strength Behind the neck press. I just face the bench back when I do them. they don't hurt my bad shoulder when I do them that way.
LOL, my shoulders hurt just looking at that picture :). Oh to be young and injury free again :D

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 146689
You two are a great looking couple!

I am with you about the running. I reserve running for when I am being chased, and not otherwise. :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You two are a great looking couple!

I am with you about the running. I reserve running for when I am being chased, and not otherwise. :)
Lol. My best friend just did his first marathon a couple weeks ago. My running philosophy is "If I can't catch it or outrun it within 5K, f*** it!"

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1490707418.340965.jpg

Effin' drenched yesterday! Doing some full-body work this week to change things up.

1 week in and the scale is down 5lbs as off this morning. That's incredible seeing as I've already been cutting for a couple months.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 146731

Effin' drenched yesterday! Doing some full-body work this week to change things up.

1 week in and the scale is down 5lbs as off this morning. That's incredible seeing as I've already been cutting for a couple months.
Did anything else change besides your workout routine and adding Radiate into the mix? -5lbs is great! Keep it up brother!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H3ll im not seeing anything I didnt already know..between the Radiate and jalfrey's work ethic..I knew it would be epic up in here!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anything else change besides your workout routine and adding Radiate into the mix? -5lbs is great! Keep it up brother!
Thanks FireTitan. Your work ethic makes me want to push even harder!

Only other change has been a drop of 100 cals a day this week and I've dropped another 1.4lbs!
IMG_1490972827.630094.jpg

About halfway through the tub and I'm very pleased thus far. Be looking for a order from me within the week!

Any way to get samples of them flavor pilots you guys are working on ?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jalfrey your crushing it bro!! Sorry for my absence, but I had a lot of sleeping to do when I was sick. But Im back up to par and all caught up!! Keep killin it my man...you and I are gonna make NC look good!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jalfrey your crushing it bro!! Sorry for my absence, but I had a lot of sleeping to do when I was sick. But Im back up to par and all caught up!! Keep killin it my man...you and I are gonna make NC look good!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Between us and the Heels we're going to KEEP NC GREAT!

Holding steady at 215lbs. Not bad considering I ate at maintenance cals on Saturday. The nice thing is it felt like I was cheating

Thought I'd throw some meal prep pics up in here in lieu of noodz. Having zucchini lasagna for lunch this week. 327 cals with 26C/43P/6F. Not too shabby and I get to taste garlic for the rest of the afternoon
IMG_1491336723.049771.jpg
IMG_1491336740.466489.jpg
IMG_1491336756.117392.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw FireTitan , glad yer feeling better!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jalfrey, What kind of meat did you use?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is 96% lean ground beef. Kraft fat-free mozzarella and fat-free ricotta also keep the cals lower.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
That looks really good (even if I am not a fan of zucchini :)) I need to get back into doing meal prep. I eat so much better when I do that. I did a fair amount of it last summer, when my family was out of town visiting the in-laws (and I was at home working). For some reason I can't motivate myself to do it while they are here. Maybe something about normally abdicating the kitchen to the girls when they are home, and not wanting to take it up with my (occasionally messy) meal prep.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks really good (even if I am not a fan of zucchini :)) I need to get back into doing meal prep. I eat so much better when I do that. I did a fair amount of it last summer, when my family was out of town visiting the in-laws (and I was at home working). For some reason I can't motivate myself to do it while they are here. Maybe something about normally abdicating the kitchen to the girls when they are home, and not wanting to take it up with my (occasionally messy) meal prep.
I do one layer of zucchini and one layer of noodles so it still has that lasagna mouthfeel. can't even taste the zuke.

Meal prep is one of those disciplines that is hard to be consistent at. thankfully, my wife believes in it and is perfectly fine with eating the same thing for lunch and/or dinner all week long. Plus, I find it's often easier and less messy to cook everything up all at once so we do a lot of casseroles, chili/soup, tacos (cook the filling ahead of time). Big time saver too when it comes to keeping up with calories

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boulder Shoulder day! When I went to bed, I wasn't particularly looking forward to going to the gym. IknoCRAZYrite?!?! Anyhow, I decided this was the day to try out 1.5 scoops. WOW! Ended up doing some extra cardio and curls just to get the flames out of my system! I wasn't twitchy or anything. Just motivated to move some weight and sweat while doing it! I don't think I'll be doing 1.5 again (unless it's needed) but it's good to know that the option is there!

WarmUp
Bike--9 minutes for 3 miles and 112 cals burned (a2m)
Kb swing--12x35lb every minute on the minute for 6 minutes
WORK!
Clean and press/banded rear fly--10x3x145/15 reps with blue band
Traffic jam/rev tri ext--3x30x35lbs/15x50lbs
Front raise/bent over W flyes--3x6x40s/5x10x20s
drop set rev incline lat raise--8x65s,55s,45s,35s,25s
1 hand leaning cable lat raise--28lbs asc reps

Unplanned cardio--Arc Trainer for 20 minutes and 503 cals burned (a2m)
IMG_1491402903.123677.jpg

Wanted to get a better picture, but I was a bit shaky after that. I think it was more from exertion than Radiate!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boulder Shoulder day! When I went to bed, I wasn't particularly looking forward to going to the gym. IknoCRAZYrite?!?! Anyhow, I decided this was the day to try out 1.5 scoops. WOW! Ended up doing some extra cardio and curls just to get the flames out of my system! I wasn't twitchy or anything. Just motivated to move some weight and sweat while doing it! I don't think I'll be doing 1.5 again (unless it's needed) but it's good to know that the option is there!

WarmUp
Bike--9 minutes for 3 miles and 112 cals burned (a2m)
Kb swing--12x35lb every minute on the minute for 6 minutes
WORK!
Clean and press/banded rear fly--10x3x145/15 reps with blue band
Traffic jam/rev tri ext--3x30x35lbs/15x50lbs
Front raise/bent over W flyes--3x6x40s/5x10x20s
drop set rev incline lat raise--8x65s,55s,45s,35s,25s
1 hand leaning cable lat raise--28lbs asc reps

Unplanned cardio--Arc Trainer for 20 minutes and 503 cals burned (a2m)
View attachment 147183
Wanted to get a better picture, but I was a bit shaky after that. I think it was more from exertion than Radiate!
"I don't think I'll be doing 1.5 again (unless it's needed) but it's good to know that the option is there!" liar!!! lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dangit jalfrey!! Look at that there gun!!! Nice workout bro...and kudos on the 1.5 scoops. Might have to give it whirl!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"I don't think I'll be doing 1.5 again (unless it's needed) but it's good to know that the option is there!" liar!!! lol
I know! I'm the worst kind of stim whore. I claim to only be a stim fiend but then keep thinking, "that extra half scoop is just lying there. the wife doesn't even know about it yet. I need it NOW!!!"

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dangit jalfrey!! Look at that there gun!!! Nice workout bro...and kudos on the 1.5 scoops. Might have to give it whirl!
Don't think I have the balls yet to try 1.5 scoops. maybe if I can hit the gym before noon on a weekend?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know! I'm the worst kind of stim whore. I claim to only be a stim fiend but then keep thinking, "that extra half scoop is just lying there. the wife doesn't even know about it yet. I need it NOW!!!"
lmao!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Not something I'll do every workout. But it's like chugging whiskey from the bottle, everybody should do it at least once :D

And thanks for the gun comment, I've been worried about losing size on this cut but I think they're holding steady.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't think I have the balls yet to try 1.5 scoops. maybe if I can hit the gym before noon on a weekend?
One of the perks of hitting the gym before work. While the rest of the world sleeps you get to sip delicious Radiate and use that extra focus for the rest of the morning :burnout:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the perks of hitting the gym before work. While the rest of the world sleeps you get to sip delicious Radiate and use that extra focus for the rest of the morning :burnout:
I'm a little jealous! the wife likes to go to the gym with me and I can't get her out of bed in the morning.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little jealous! the wife likes to go to the gym with me and I can't get her out of bed in the morning.
You just got it nudge her awake and lay a little something something on the pillow beside her head...

Like a scoop of RADIATE

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should've read "nudge her awake"

Effin' talk-to-text

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
up before the rooster crows-that's me, lol.

I saw the update pic, looks like you are getting nice pump and vascularity also!!!