Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken (1) Radiate with 1/2 Scoop PWO but I am very stim tolerant, I will say start with a light dose PWO an d work your way up. I think you will like it!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I have taken (1) Radiate with 1/2 Scoop PWO but I am very stim tolerant, I will say start with a light dose PWO an d work your way up. I think you will like it!
Thanks. I will give that a shot.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I just have to say how much I appreciate the superior customer service of RXS Supplements.
Chris and Monte really care about their customers and it shows.
From the personalized notes on every order receipt, to the quality of their products, and responding to PM questions here on AM, etc.
Their products have definitely helped me stay motivated on my journey to getting back in shape.
Solid dudes, solid company, solid customer service/support, solid product. Definitely traits not commonly found these days.
-Much Respect

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I just have to say how much I appreciate the superior customer service of RXS Supplements.
Chris and Monte really care about their customers and it shows.
From the personalized notes on every order receipt, to the quality of their products, and responding to PM questions here on AM, etc.
Their products have definitely helped me stay motivated on my journey to getting back in shape.
Solid dudes, solid company, solid customer service/support, solid product. Definitely traits not commonly found these days.
-Much Respect
Absolutely agreed, they go above and beyond and it does not go unnoticed.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some of the caps in strong supplements shop sale,I don’t usually like stims because of the peak then trough feeling ,but this was not to be the case with this ,no crash and a very focused clean energy ,using as a pre now ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I get Radiate+? you guys don't ship to AUS still it seems

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where can I get Radiate+? you guys don't ship to AUS still it seems

I'm not sure if Strong Supplements do or not @musclemaker ??

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished my Radiate+ tub. I took a scoop everyday in the morning on an empty stomach prior to going to work. Actually for the first two weeks, I used to take a bottle with radiate mixed in and sipped it throughout the day. It really didn't do much to keep me alert or thinking clear so I decided to just take the scoop in the morning. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Radiate can make your stomach feel gurgly and without fail I would have to go the bathroom after consuming Radiate. Also in the beginning I used to get wicked acidity with Radiate so I had to give up of intermittent fasting and eat a decent breakfast to offset the heart burn/acidity feeling. Plus if I didn't eat something, I felt like there was a hole in my stomach.

Overall I liked the product for its ability to keep me alert, focused, and concentrated on my work. I took radiate around 5:00am and the effects usually lasted till 11:30am. I didn't crash afterwards but the noticeable dip in energy, focus, alertness and concentration was quite apparent and I usually had to take a caffeine+l-theanine pill to get through the remainder of the day.

I didn't lose any weight with Radiate (my diet was not the best) but I did recomp a bit. I'm slightly leaner overall and my pants feel loose. I would hazard to say that I may have lost 0.5 inches on my waist. Chest also feels tighter and shoulders look more prominent.

In conclusion, Radiate it pretty darn awesome. With a good diet and cardio, I'm sure one can shed a lot of body fat with it.

Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just recently received (Before our move) a partial tub of lemon Radiate and it's amazing for flavor and love the feels on it. You guys did great!!!! I loved it for the energy and focus.

Well done!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOS on RXS website? Any idea when it will restock?
It just let me add a tub to the "shopping bag." Where do you see that it's OOS?

I just ordered a couple of tubs yesterday but they're still awaiting processing.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The RXS guys haven't been around here much lately but they still offer a great product and hopefully they will return. Great guys behind a great company. I know they are busy working on the next iteration of Radiate... I hope I'm allowed to say that :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a tub of the OG !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dam they got rid of the 15% + free ship under that code
They are giving you a larger discount at 20% instead of 15%, sure its around $2.25 or so difference, but it is better then no discount.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caps have been out of stock a while. Powder is stronger so you aren’t losing anything there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy the powder I would bet out of us that have used both 90% prefer the powder.