Radiate

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very strong product, while many may not agree with the prop blend this stuff packs a punch. The orange flavor reminds me of Orange Pez Candy. Mixes easy, and really gets you sweating a storm. Monte and company did a great job in making a good thermo/burner and giving you tons of energy and long lasting energy.
You tried the latest pills version.
Wish to know if it can deal with stubborn belly fat.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
It sure can!
Helped me lose 30lbs in an 8 week run, in addition to good diet, excercise, dedication, etc.! Killer product, highly recommend. And who doesn't love personalized thank you notes and great prices? Thank you RXS, for helping me in my journey to Shred City! Just got my bogo order in the mail, gotta keep this weight loss train chugging!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Helped me lose 30lbs in an 8 week run, in addition to good diet, excercise, dedication, etc.! Killer product, highly recommend. And who doesn't love personalized think you notes and great prices? Thank you RXS, for helping me in my journey to Shred City! Just got my bogo order in the mail, gotta keep this weight loss train chugging!
Guess I can't upload pics yet. Sorry!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got this email.........BOOM!!!

Screenshot_20181124-084106.png

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Just got this email.........BOOM!!!

View attachment 174915
Got mine yesterday, super discount! Gonna give it a shot at the gym before I review more, but the half scoop I sampled yesterday at home had me looking for busy work. Definitely felt better once I started moving around! Was taking 2 caps a day am and afternoon. And bloodshred during workouts while fasted. Don't think that's gonna happen with this version!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday, super discount! Gonna give it a shot at the gym before I review more, but the half scoop I sampled yesterday at home had me looking for busy work. Definitely felt better once I started moving around! Was taking 2 caps a day am and afternoon. And bloodshred during workouts while fasted. Don't think that's gonna happen with this version!
Why can't I post pics in this thread, but can in others?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Another home run from RXS Supplements!! Upon opening the tub, the smell of lemon is strong and you'll be tempted to take a huge whiff. Radiate powder has always been a very fine powder and this one is no different. Mixes completely with just a few shakes. I used approximately 10 ounces of water and a couple of ice cubes. After 20 minutes, I could feel the energy beginning to build. After approximately 40 minutes the thermogenic properties kicked in. Workout lasted 1 1/2 hours including 20 minutes of cardio. Afterwards I stopped to pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens for meal prep and was sweating while walking around the store. Energy tapered off after 2 1/2 hours or so, but there was no crash. Hunger suppression is on point too.

Radiate+.jpg

(Coupon code RADIATE+ still worked as of 09:00 CST Monday)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another home run from RXS Supplements!! Upon opening the tub, the smell of lemon is strong and you'll be tempted to take a huge whiff. Radiate powder has always been a very fine powder and this one is no different. Mixes completely with just a few shakes. I used approximately 10 ounces of water and a couple of ice cubes. After 20 minutes, I could feel the energy beginning to build. After approximately 40 minutes the thermogenic properties kicked in. Workout lasted 1 1/2 hours including 20 minutes of cardio. Afterwards I stopped to pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens for meal prep and was sweating while walking around the store. Energy tapered off after 2 1/2 hours or so, but there was no crash. Hunger suppression is on point too.

View attachment 175014

(Coupon code RADIATE+ still worked as of 09:00 CST Monday)
thank you for this! purchased a tub of + and awaiting delivery. hopefully it helps control my appetite. the regular price is very expensive. will have to be really good to continually buy at reg price. always hear good things about radiate, though

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for this! purchased a tub of + and awaiting delivery. hopefully it helps control my appetite. the regular price is very expensive. will have to be really good to continually buy at reg price. always hear good things about radiate, though
I hear there are always 20% off codes floating around, so you should never have to pay full price... ;-)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. We gotta watch out for each other and catch them deals!!!

I'm doing the same as others here. A scoop preworkout in the morning, another scoop in 20 ounces of ice & water and sip it through the late afternoon / evening. Really helps me with hunger.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very exciting stuff! No doubt you guys rocked this formula! I can’t wait until I can order some! Hopefully after the first of the year!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Radiate+ 1-10 rating.

Taste Rating/ 9*

It Smell really Good with a Great refreshing taste and no aftertaste.

Mixing/ 10*

Easy to mix with spoon or shaker with 1 scoop and 6-12 ounces of water and no residue.

Focused Level/ 10*

Within 5 min Radiate+ will hit you with a Bang! You will be Super Focused with tunnel vision and whatever your daily task is,You will accomplish it using Radiate+.

Energy Level/ 10*

The Energy is Crazy Good! Clean energy throughout the day without the Jitters and Crashing. Also You will feel less stress at the end of the day.

Thermo Level/ 10*

Radiate+ will get your body heated up pretty fast during workouts session and You will be doing some Crazy sweating!

Fat loss/ 9*
I’am seeing some changes with my body after 9 days of taking Radiate+ I look more leaner and reduction of fat in certain areas. I do believe if one is trying to lose weight they will achieve their goal with Radiate+

Cons/ Price: But with a discount you can’t beat this anywhere! Scoop for Scoop!

My overall rating and end thoughts on Radiate+/ 10*

The reason why I give this product a overall 10 rating is because of seeing changes on My body and I have not changed My exercise and eating regimen while using Radiate+

Also I have done a half scoop with 6 ounces of water,and received the same effect as 1 scoop with 8-12 ounces of water.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome review man. can’t wait to give it a go.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to take in morning and then preworkout in evening with two expresso per day or got to cut the coffee out?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can you buy the sample version?
The last was one too stim heavy for me and it just didn't feel too good. Even at 1/2 scoop it was very weird so I made due and sampled the rest among friends who enjoyed it just fine. Hoping the new version is a more comfortable feel for me personally but Im seeing along of positive reviews. I hope there will be a trail size!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best price right now? Coupon code?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to take in morning and then preworkout in evening with two expresso per day or got to cut the coffee out?
I do 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and then Radiate in the evening before the gym....And on really bad days I take a cap or 2 during lunch.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
S

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to say that I just purchased some as of 9pm Central and the original coupon code “radiate+” worked perfectly

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to say that I just purchased some as of 9pm Central and the original coupon code “radiate+” worked perfectly
Yes Radiate+ still works just fine. You dont need Solutions code. He is just trying to make more sales. Plus I will send free samples to anyone looking to try it out before buying. Thats how much I believe in the product.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes Radiate+ still works just fine. You dont need Solutions code. He is just trying to make more sales. Plus I will send free samples to anyone looking to try it out before buying. Thats how much I believe in the product.
Any Australian retailers selling it? Shipping is killing me

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion there guys - that’s my bad. Radiate+ code is expired. Bob’s code is a great way to save for all AM members and is an active coupon.
Sparta12 pm TheMyth. Currently no Australian retailers carry Radiate+.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking a stim pwo right now and I can't sleep well anymore even at half a scoop. What can I take to get the stim out of my system.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm taking a stim pwo right now and I can't sleep well anymore even at half a scoop. What can I take to get the stim out of my system.
Stop taking the stim products and drink plenty of water for 2-3 weeks.

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
my wife and i are wanting a new fat burner. how do i get the sample

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife and i are wanting a new fat burner. how do i get the sample
Where do you live, Pm me if your local in the states I can send you a sample

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the confusion there guys - that’s my bad. Radiate+ code is expired. Bob’s code is a great way to save for all AM members and is an active coupon.
Sparta12 pm TheMyth. Currently no Australian retailers carry Radiate+.
Why are you doing this to me? what did us Aussies do to you? did you come here and get attacked by every single animal you saw? was it our superior beer? or was it the fact everyone you saw called you their mate, but then a c#nt 5 seconds later... it is a term of endearment for aussies!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why are you doing this to me? what did us Aussies do to you? did you come here and get attacked by every single animal you saw? was it our superior beer? or was it the fact everyone you saw called you their mate, but then a c#nt 5 seconds later... it is a term of endearment for aussies!
It was the chupacabra

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So a member here was kind enough to send me some samples of the new radiate and gotta say its good clean energy, great taste, and all coming from a great company. I cant wait til i get some funds so i can grab myself a couple tubs

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate+ 1-10 rating.

Taste Rating/ 9*

It Smell really Good with a Great refreshing taste and no aftertaste.

Mixing/ 10*

Easy to mix with spoon or shaker with 1 scoop and 6-12 ounces of water and no residue.

Focused Level/ 10*

Within 5 min Radiate+ will hit you with a Bang! You will be Super Focused with tunnel vision and whatever your daily task is,You will accomplish it using Radiate+.

Energy Level/ 10*

The Energy is Crazy Good! Clean energy throughout the day without the Jitters and Crashing. Also You will feel less stress at the end of the day.

Thermo Level/ 10*

Radiate+ will get your body heated up pretty fast during workouts session and You will be doing some Crazy sweating!

Fat loss/ 9*
I’am seeing some changes with my body after 9 days of taking Radiate+ I look more leaner and reduction of fat in certain areas. I do believe if one is trying to lose weight they will achieve their goal with Radiate+

Cons/ Price: But with a discount you can’t beat this anywhere! Scoop for Scoop!

My overall rating and end thoughts on Radiate+/ 10*

The reason why I give this product a overall 10 rating is because of seeing changes on My body and I have not changed My exercise and eating regimen while using Radiate+

Also I have done a half scoop with 6 ounces of water,and received the same effect as 1 scoop with 8-12 ounces of water.
Thanks DemntedCowboy for some radiate+ samples coming and though I missed the product intro sale, BEAST73 review and TheSolution code saved me enough to get a tub to follow on these samples from the ?.

Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox has been my pre workout jam for months and still works great. But I needed a creatine free pre, as effective, and this could be as good I hope.

Memo: CPk values in blood work get jacked up because creatine consuming (though harmless) messes this value up on the test for that. Makes the doc think you got bad muscle damage or rhabdomyolysis (kidney issue).

Need clean blood work and clear panel with CDRP, so my endocrinologist will hopefully get me TRT or I will reach out to Entourage doc. Also, good hope my Natty Test will return to 800-900 level even at 38y/o.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks DemntedCowboy for some radiate+ samples coming and though I missed the product intro sale, BEAST73 review and TheSolution code saved me enough to get a tub .
Glad The boys at RXS could save you some money. Thank MonteRXS and TheMyth they made the code for the AM Crew.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Since I've put down the soda, all I drink is Crystal Light Lemonade. I got the bright idea to add in some new radiate lemon heads flavor, and man, tastes amazing. Awesome to sip on throughout the day!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since I've put down the soda, all I drink is Crystal Light Lemonade. I got the bright idea to add in some new radiate lemon heads flavor, and man, tastes amazing. Awesome to sip on throughout the day!
Sounds like a winner!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently bought the Radiate+ powder lemon flavor. Got a hand written note from the CEO too! Nice touch!

So here's the review. I first started with half scoop on Sunday (April 21) to assess tolerance on . Then I tried a 3/4 of a scoop the next day I took it. This is my third day taking Radiate with a full scoop.

Taste: I mixed the powder with 6 oz of water. It was a nice lemony taste not too overpowering and it dissolved very easily. When I tried it with a full scoop, the flavor was very strong with 6 oz so I had to increase the water to 8-10 oz to balance it out. I have to say though; there is a gun powder like aftertaste that remains throughout the day in your mouth.

Effects: I get a nice clean energy feeling from Radiate. Nothing too dramatic or heart stopping. I feel like I have enough energy to get things done and focus on my work without getting lazy or procrastinate (which I'm very guilty of). I do sweat a bit with this as well even while at rest. This energy like state seems to last for a few hours. There is no crash or jitters when taking Radiate. This thing really blunts my hunger as well; I'm a huge foodie always looking forward to food but after taking Radiate either I forget to eat or eat only for the sake of eating and not really enjoying the food.

Things I've noticed: Here's what I noticed with Radiate. First of all, when they say eat something half an hour after taking Radiate, they mean it. The first day I went almost 2 hours without eating after taking Radiate and my stomach felt all squelchy and weird. I also had wicked acidity. I'm guessing the ingredients in Radiate are so damn strong that it litterally feels like your stomach is being set alight.

Secondly, expect your poop to look like a burnt tarry smoldering mess. I don't take any other supplement other than creatine, multi vitamin, and L-citrulline malate and my stool is plentiful and tarry looking (sorry for the image).

Third, I guess it could be due to Radiate but my libido feels better and erections stronger. It could be the euphoric causing ingredients which seems to affect libido as well.

Again it's too soon in my review to ascertain the full potency of Radiate but my first impression is very positive of radiate and I'm looking forward to seeing the fat loss effects after finishing it. By the way, I'm 215 lbs. I'l update once I'm done with the bottle.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is a Very Good, Very Powerful supplement, glad you are enjoying it !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently bought the Radiate+ powder lemon flavor. Got a hand written note from the CEO too! Nice touch!

So here's the review. I first started with half scoop on Sunday (April 21) to assess tolerance on . Then I tried a 3/4 of a scoop the next day I took it. This is my third day taking Radiate with a full scoop.

Taste: I mixed the powder with 6 oz of water. It was a nice lemony taste not too overpowering and it dissolved very easily. When I tried it with a full scoop, the flavor was very strong with 6 oz so I had to increase the water to 8-10 oz to balance it out. I have to say though; there is a gun powder like aftertaste that remains throughout the day in your mouth.

Effects: I get a nice clean energy feeling from Radiate. Nothing too dramatic or heart stopping. I feel like I have enough energy to get things done and focus on my work without getting lazy or procrastinate (which I'm very guilty of). I do sweat a bit with this as well even while at rest. This energy like state seems to last for a few hours. There is no crash or jitters when taking Radiate. This thing really blunts my hunger as well; I'm a huge foodie always looking forward to food but after taking Radiate either I forget to eat or eat only for the sake of eating and not really enjoying the food.

Things I've noticed: Here's what I noticed with Radiate. First of all, when they say eat something half an hour after taking Radiate, they mean it. The first day I went almost 2 hours without eating after taking Radiate and my stomach felt all squelchy and weird. I also had wicked acidity. I'm guessing the ingredients in Radiate are so damn strong that it litterally feels like your stomach is being set alight.

Secondly, expect your poop to look like a burnt tarry smoldering mess. I don't take any other supplement other than creatine, multi vitamin, and L-citrulline malate and my stool is plentiful and tarry looking (sorry for the image).

Third, I guess it could be due to Radiate but my libido feels better and erections stronger. It could be the euphoric causing ingredients which seems to affect libido as well.

Again it's too soon in my review to ascertain the full potency of Radiate but my first impression is very positive of radiate and I'm looking forward to seeing the fat loss effects after finishing it. By the way, I'm 215 lbs. I'l update once I'm done with the bottle.

Thanks!
Glad Your Enjoying it Brother

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
Thank you for the review brotha!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a little advice regarding I guess semi-fasted hiit cardio in the am. When I first started my boot camp class in Feb, I would wake up, take a radiate cap wait like 30 mins eat a mp protein bar and take my blender bottle with a mix off bcaas and bloodshr3d BME.
Energy was good, I got through my workouts ok. After a month and a half of eating the protein bars, I decided to see if I could probably get through the aggressive non stop 30 mins without puking without the protein bar and i was fine.
I started using a pre workout before my class and bringing my blender of Endur3, mainly for post workout. Then about 30 mins later I would pop the 1st radiate cap with a bottle of water as I didn't wanna over stim pre workout.
The pre workout was a good move as I have vastly improved my sessions.
But I do like the mental energy, focus, and thermo from radiate.
I am about to start a 6 week challenge and the person who loses the biggest fat mass % gets $500.
My body composition has vastly improved over the membership, however I still have 40+ lbs of fat mass to drop, currently 240lbs 5'10 last scan I was at about 26% bf, according to their scanner, so i feel I have a good chance of possibly winning this thing.
So I was considering taking the cap in the am again, then the pre workout about 45mins later which is about 20 mins before my sessions.
Anyone think this is overkill, that it could negatively affect my progress, or that the radiate, being a vasoconstroctor, mixing with the vdialator pre workout, would cancel each other out?
Sorry for the long message, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks