Radiate

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those who have taken RADIATE already, please post your reviews here! Good and bad feedback welcomed, we want it all! Thank you!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Very strong product, while many may not agree with the prop blend this stuff packs a punch. The orange flavor reminds me of Orange Pez Candy. Mixes easy, and really gets you sweating a storm. Monte and company did a great job in making a good thermo/burner and giving you tons of energy and long lasting energy.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is a great preworkout. Although it states to begin with half scoop, I decided to begin with one and remain with one. It's powerful to say the least and it's clean energy. No jitters. I don't normally use preworkouts because this one is legit. I even use it before work on days where I know I didn;t get enough sleep to push me through the day or get a boost end of shift to hit the gym after the graveyard shift. This will become a staple in my stash. The fat burning effects are on point. Along with proper exercise and clean diet, your bf will melt off but over time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

radiate3.jpg
radiate2.jpg

As others have mentioned, this product really packs a punch. If you are looking for something above average in the stimulant/thermogenic department...this is surely a top option. Particularly for a powder formulation.

First of all, the orange candy flavor is second to none. We are talking flavor quality that is on par with PES Alphamine. Very enjoyable to drink and settles well in the stomach, with no funky chemical aftertaste left in your mouth. The powder itself is very fine and does not seem like it will be one of those that will clump up or turn into a solid rock anytime soon. Mixes instantly, and I have not noticed any residue left over in my bottle after consumption.

Heightened focus, motivation, and enhanced mood kick in within 10 minutes or less. Thermogenic attributes are then felt within 30 minutes. At 3/4 scoop, I began to sweat as I was just walking around the house. This does contain an Alpha-Yohimbine extract and it certainly makes its presence known. If you are one that is not a Yohimbine fan...you may want to look for other options. This would be a great product taken before a cardio workout to take advantage of the extra drive and thermogenic qualities.

Overall, an impressive formula. I would only suggest to RXS that they offer an Yohimbine free option, and possibly make a similar product in a capsule version.

QMS

QMS

Awards
5/5

Very well conceived ingredient profile. This is definitely a case where the prop blend is present to ward off copycats and not hide anything. After half a shaker your metabolism and focus are on overdrive. Flavor is on oint even to where its hard not to drink more even though i hit a level of stim im happy at. Quality product from label to ingredient profile, flavor and quality of powder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

monte was generous and sent me some samples to try...they came in the afternoon and I had already used a pre-workout that morning-BUT I get sluggish in the afternoons so I used a sample pouch as an afternoon pickerupper. 1st off it tasted good, no issues. 2nd the energy was very good and nice and smooth, and lasted longer than usual for stims. 3rd it absolutely killed my appetite, one of the best hunger killers I can remember using....this is where it shined for me-APPETITE SUPPRESSION...next month when I do my summer cut I will be purchasing RADIATE to keep appetite in check.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste - RXS did an awesome job with the flavoring. Tastes great with only 8 oz of water even at a full scoop. It's not too sweet and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste.

Mixability - Mixing Radiate is a breeze. All it needs is a quick swirl and it's ready to drink. No residue whatsoever.

Energy - I was looking for a pre workout that would wake me up and get me motivated for my 6 am workout and Radiate does a great job doing this. I wake up at 5:30, chug it down, then walk my dog. By 5:45, when I get back in, I could feel the mental focus and alertness kick in. By the time I’m done stretching and foam rolling at 6, I’m fully energized and motivated to workout. Radiate has been providing me with long last clean energy that not over stimulating. At 1 scoop, I believe the energy lasted until like 11 am. At around lunch time, I mix ½ a scoop with 8 oz and only drink ½ of it for a midday pick me up. At 5:15 pm, I drink the other half to help me stay awake during my hour commute home. I usually start dozing off ¾ of the way but I'm able to stay alert all the way home.

Thermo - This definitely cranks up the heat. For me, it has always kicked in at the 30 minute mark. Halfway through my workout, I am drenched with sweat. Even 2 hours later , I still find myself sweating a bit.

Fatloss - No comment yet. I will be using half scoop in the morning and half throughout the day to see what it can do as a fat burner.

So far, I'm loving Radiate. Look forward to picking up a few more jars on the next sale.

Fitfactory

Fitfactory

Awards
5/5

Definitely a strong thermogenic. I use stims often as preworkouts so I started with a full scoop and it was just too strong. I now use half to 3/4 scoop and it's perfect. I had been using Bloodshr3d and Radiate is a step above.
Great appetite suppressing effects. Only been taking a few days so I can't say anything about fat loss, but I'm sure the appetite suppression will lead to fat loss.
Overall a great thermo and my new go to for fat loss.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Big thanks to MonteCedillo for hooking me up with three sample packets! As a background, I am very stim tolerant. I started with half a packet (scoop) and didn't feel much. A light energy kick but that was about it. I ended up just mixing the remaining half with some Ergonine later in the day. When I bumped it up to one back (scoop), there was noticeable difference. Energy hit fast then quickly evened out. For me, it wasn't a punch in the face, but a nice little jolt. Once the energy subsided a bit I did experience a nice period of heightened focus. Maybe about 1-2 hours before it wore off.

In terms of fat burning, I obviously have no idea how good this will be based on three samples. However, it did get me sweating, which is a good sign. I am fairly sensitive to Alpha-Y and can definitely feel it. Not as strong as another product I've been using recently, but definitely there.

All in all, I enjoyed the samples. Oh, and it tastes like orange PEZ. I think for those who are not stim tolerant, this is a great choice. People that do handle stims well may have to exceed the recommended dosage to get a real kick, which I'm sure is not recommended.

QMS

QMS

Awards
I'll buy it pay shipping I love this product. How can we get this set up? I understand man some people don't like chocolate chip cookies either .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
radiate.jpg

Firstly, I want to extend thanks to MonteCedillo for the tub of Radiate he sent me over a month ago, and his incredible understanding because I was logging a product and could not permit my thoughts of that product interfere with this and vice versa. I think it was just one of the most generous and thoughtful things I have experienced in these forums by any manufacturer of a supplement.

I was so excited during that time, I created the top graphic that was going to prelude my review, and as time progressed, that tub on the counter kept calling to me because I was seeing all sorts of people leaving these (pardon the expression) radiant reviews. I for one loved PEZ the candy when I was a kid, and Orange? Call the press.

Well, my chance to taste the product the other day finally came, and I have to say, it has been a struggle to find the appropriate words to express how that initial tasting went over. The word I have to use is, it was bad. It tasted like medicine, and there was no expected orange flavor hit. I was entirely deflated. So, in my angst I was going through a litany of reasons. The product could just be spoiled or a bad batch, or I didn't mix it. That's it. I didn't mix it. I contacted Monte and expressed what the initial tasting was. I can only imagine how he felt reading my words. I'm not the person who wishes to say negative things.

He was amazing. He said, toss it in a bag, I'l send you a stamp in an envelope and send it back. I'll get you another one. That reply took him all of an hour at most I think. It really made me feel more relaxed and considering the weight one's words can have on a product review, I was set to send it out on Friday, and see what comes next.

The next day, I didn't waste any time however. I wanted a second opinion before having Monte run through the process of getting me a stamp and a new product. So, I had my wife taste it. At first her reply was, "It tastes sweet, artificial sweetener sweet, and that's it". This gave me pause in a good way. Maybe I didn't mix it correctly? No, I did, just as the directions stated. So, she took another sip at my request ,and then immediately after she looked at me and said. "Medicine". Ok, so it isn't my horrid taste buds messing with me.

I wasn't going to have Monte send me a stamp, and envelope etc. So, I put this on pause while I considered just sending the tub back to him to be replaced on my dime. It's the least I can do after he sent me a product not knowing whom he was sending it to, and that is generous enough.

In the mean time, I had traded another member a few items and he actually sent me a sample pack of Radiate! which took me completely by surprise. Now, I had the chance to try it again, before sending the product back. If this was the same, it's just what it is. I'm sharing my in depth thinking process. My only goal here is to be fair, and complete in my review.

Today, (Thursday) I opened the packet which measures to be one full scoop, measured the water carefully, mixed it for a minute vigorously and then sipped it with anticipation. This time it was sweet, a hint of orange, but there again was this strong medicinal taste. This to me wasn't the Orange PEZ flavor everyone was raving about.

This is my review.

Taste: 2.5/5
A score of one would be undrinkable, and this is most certainly not the case. I could use this product as I have had others which are effective in what they do, but taste medicinal. The problem is my expectations were not on par with what was in reality.

Effects: 4/5
I didn't feel much of anything regarding stimulation, and as for appetite suppressant, that would require a longer test which I cannot complete. Though it isn't a part of contention here, but I would have liked to see an open label in order to better asses what it was possibly that was causing my outcome, or in some cases a lack there of.

Mixing: 4/5
It mixed well enough.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
It's just not for me. The flavor here was a big deal and I was disappointed and could not get past it. I would log the effects of the product further but it isn't something I would honestly want to take every day. I do understand some supplement ingredients are incredibly difficult to mask to taste.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have used just about every stim in the book, supplements, pharmaceuticals, legal, illegal, etc.. I can say with certainty that this is THE best stim I have ever used. Its made IFing super easy. The feel on it is super smooth and motivated and there are no jitters or crash to speak of. The flavor is ok, I mix mine with lemon line bcaas so the end flavor is different from what other people get. Unless something new comes out and somehow beats this (unlikely in my mind) I will probably keep picking this up for thermogenic and stim purposes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta give some love to The Myth and MonteCedillo for my samples of Radiate. Was so excited after using them a that I ordered my own tub and I couldnt be happier. This is legit gentlemen, and I highly recommend it. It kills appetite, and literally gives you the focus of a Ninja on cocaine!!! Will definitely be purchasing again....and again

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Taste: 5/5
Like drinking sweet kool aid.

Effects: 5/5
I like my stims pre workout and this stuff snuck up on me. my first does was one of the 5 free samples that came with my tub. WOW, Top of my head felt like the old upper days! it also lasts. took it at 5:00 PM at the gym by 6:00 and was staring at the ceiling till 1:00am. changed to 1/2 dose @ 4:00 much better for me. I sweat like a pig at the gym on this. and my Gym is cold. only been using it for a week but I like it. might try 3/4 scoop (if i can tell what 3/4 is the scoop is very small) there is alot of servings in a tube.

Mixes quick but you do get a little sediment on the bottom. not an issue for me because i just chug it.

Overall Rating: 5/5
easy to drink, small serving goes along way, and the thermo is spot on.
Warning dont mix it with a stim pre!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste: 5/5
Like drinking sweet kool aid.

Effects: 5/5
I'm like my stims pre workout and this stuff snuck up on me. my first does was one of the 5 free samples that came with my tub. WOW, Top of my head felt like the old upper days! it also lasts. took it at 5:00 PM at the gym by 6:00 and was staring at the ceiling till 1:00am. changed to 1/2 dose @ 4:00 much better for me. I sweat like a pig at the gym on this. and me Gym is cold. only been using it for a week but I like it. might try 3/4 scoop (if i can tell what 3/4 is the scoop is very small) there is alot of servings in a tube.

Mixes quick but you do get a little sediment on the bottom. not an issue for me because i just chug it.

Overall Rating: 5/5
easy to drink, small serving goes along way, and the thermo is spot on.
Warning dont mix it with a stim pre!
C'mon man!!! Did you think Id lie to you??

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Wow man...I'll tell ya, this stuff creeps up in a hurry lol. Today was my first day trying it, took 1 scoop prior to cardio...man this stuff makes you sweat. Nice smooth energy and like others said, very much kills your appetite, no joke. I can feel the Alpha Y no doubt but it's not overbearing.

Mixes perfect and flavor is outstanding considering the amount of ingredients. Excellent job by RXS!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man...I'll tell ya, this stuff creeps up in a hurry lol. Today was my first day trying it, took 1 scoop prior to cardio...man this stuff makes you sweat. Nice smooth energy and like others said, very much kills your appetite, no joke. I can feel the Alpha Y no doubt but it's not overbearing.

Mixes perfect and flavor is outstanding considering the amount of ingredients. Excellent job by RXS!
Nice! Glad you enjoyed it my man! Next time you order use "FireTitan" in the code box and itll be MUCH less for you! Hope you continue to love it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3/5

Honestly I had some high expectations for this product but it fell a little short for me. Its better than most I will tell you but its not quite a 4 star in my opinion.

Taste: I honestly wasn't all in love with the flavor at first but after a few days and working down to 4oz of water I made it work. Tossing the scoop straight back and chasing with water on my drive to the gym is actually the bees knees!

Scoop Size/Mixabiltiy: Very small scoop making packing a scoop at a time easy. Light particles left behind, simple swish and its not an issue what so ever. You dont need a blender ball at all.

Experience: I honestly did not get the same sweat response as I have been accustomed to. I didn't notice a change in body temp or a noticeable difference in my perspiration during sessions. I sweat quite a bit already so maybe it wasn't something I could see. The energy was very noticeable and I did enjoy that early mornings at work. I must say that the mood and energy went hand and hand. The appetite suppression wasn't quite as noticeable either. Mind you I am eating close to 4200 cals a day so theres plenty of food throughout.

Overall: Its honestly a 3.5/5. I would recommend starting with half a scoop still but with dosing twice a day I kept it at 2 levels scoops for the day. The Yohimbine isnt an ingredient ive found myself to like in the least and now I am more sure than ever. I was in a deficit and I did stick to my nutrition plan and managed to cut 5lbs over the month and strength is more than steady so there is plenty of promise here for many!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I was lucky enough to be chosen to log from the great guys at RXS. ( FireTitan TheMyth MonteCedillo ) I am very impressed with this product. I initially started 3/4 of a scoop. It was a nice feeling, but I needed more. I tried a full scoop the next day and it was awesome. Sweating during warm ups, soaking shirts halfway through workouts, great energy and focus without feeling like a tweaker.

<B>Taste</B> the taste is very pleasant. Especially if you make it the night before and put it in the fridge. You definitely taste the orange flavor and it masks the ingredients very well. As a matter of fact, I added Betaine, Creatine, and BCAAs to it and it still kept it's flavor

<B>Effects</B> This is the most important. I can drink something that tastes terrible if it works. Luckily, this tastes good and I love the feeling. I stay focused until a little before lunch even though I take it at 5:30 or so in the morning. There is no crash. Now, I just recently dived into carb cycling for a mini cut and I have to be honest, there is no appetite suppression for me. I am hungry as hell anyway. I know a lot of people noticed that, but it isn't there for me. I never had to go above 1 scoop unless for some reason I was on a real sleep shortage. I do a little over a scoop and it's money for me.

If these fellas put together some ergogenic aides with this energy complex, this would be a game changer. As it is, this is still an awesome product. Seriously, give this a shot. If you like a similar product on this board, this one will make you happy and then some. I have tried both and I do like this better.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was left a little underwhelmed by Radiate. It's good, it works, it's very tasty...but I think I expected a bit more based on other reviews. I am a known non-responder to DMHA, so I'm going to blame it on that.

On the other hand, I did lose 10lbs over 5 weeks using Radiate as my pre-workout so I'm not complaining a bit! Regarding my non-response, my wife loves the increased focus and energy she gets from just 1/2 scoop, so you best believe we're going to keep buying the stuff!

Owners and rep are good people and I do look for great products to continue coming from RXS Supplements!
4/5 stars

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
following

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not a full review due to samples only but thoughts/first impressions:

Tried out 4 samples of this courtesy of MonteCedillo (saving one to give to my mom to try out as I think it will be right up her alley and she will be visiting this weekend) in a variety of different situations (all fasted, various lengths of time):

2x first thing in the morning (1 workout day (pm workout), 1 off day: ~8-10hrs fasted) - chugged 1, sipped 1 for about 4hrs
1x late afternoon/early evening (after a workout, ~14hrs fasted)
1x mid afternoon (after a workout, ~10-12hrs fasted)

Flavor (guessing since it wasn't labeled): Somewhat of a punch flavor. Sweet, not tart at all, and with no discernible specific fruits. no fake/chemical tastes, however there were often some white flakes that settled to the bottom (especially prevalent for the time I drank slower) that were extremely bitter (think this may have been yohimbine as it tasted like it ha). Overall a good, simple flavor. Nothing groundbreaking or must-have, and some bitter bits, but better than average 7/10

Mix: as mentioned above, there were some sinking particles, but these really were only an issue when sipping. 9/10

Energy: I was directed to start slow and build up, so on day 1 I mixed teh whole packet, but drank it over the course of 4 hrs or so, assessing tolerance and energy along the way. Doing this, I never even felt it come on, but did notice that I was more chatty and energetic. Steady and smooth to the point of not even knowing I had finished the drink was the best way to describe it. There was never any noticable spike or crash either.
When I took the full scoop and chugged it, there still was no "punch" of energy, but rather a slow build and eventual leveling off. I was actually surprised that there was not MORE energy as when I read the label, I figured it would pack quite a punch. For reference, I've been doing one scoop of OG alphamine and I feel that a lot more than I did this. I did like the smoothness of the up and down and the general feel of this was decent, albeit nothing exceptional 7/10

Other notes:
Heat - only one day did I notice an increase in body temp (the second, chugged AM dose). This was taken at work and I did feel "flushed/hot" for about an hour or so before this subsided. The other days I was more active after dosing and really didn't notice anything exceptional.

Overall - I wont comment on overall effectiveness (as I only had a few samples) but in terms of energy and mood, this was nice. I wouldn't put it in the top tier in terms of those categories, but it was better than average. I would probably buy a tub of this st the start of a cut, as thats where this level and type of energy would fit best. Late in a cut a bit more of a "punch" would be nice. Overall, solid, not groundbreaking, but worth a look for the right price.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's my final review! I was lucky enough to get a full tub of Radiate thanks to the awesome guys at RXS Supplements!!

Taste 3/5
I had the orange flavor. It was a lite orange with a little tang and slight bitterness to it. The taste definitely wasn't a strong suit but it wasn't the worst I've ever had. To some, I feel, it would hold them back from using unfortunately. I did find that with 8-12 oz of water, it taste the best! I tried it with anywhere from 4-24 oz of water.

Mixability 4/5
The powder is nice and fine. It mixes very quickly! Just a few shakes and you're good to go. There are just a few particles that settle into the bottom as it sits.

Effects: 5/5- for all of the following
This is where Radiate stands out! I used the radiate in several ways - as a pwo, in the morning boxed with bcaa's, and as an afternoon pick me up. Never did it let me down in any of these areas!

--- Energy - within 20 minutes of drinking, I felt a boost in energy! Not jittery and all stimmed out (as long as I didn't take too big of a dose) Just ready to go and get stuff done! I will say, it is very strong and one should definitely test their tolerance before jumping into a full scoop!

--- Focus/Mood -I loved the mood & focus boost I got with the radiate! I found that I just felt better overall. Not only in workouts would I feel more driven and motivated but even in house work and other mundane daily tasks.

--- Thermo - talk about sweating!! This stuff will heat anyone up! I had to use a towel and wipes constantly during my workouts. During the day, I almost always have a jacket on but not with this stuff! Lol I'd heat up quick and wouldn't need a jacket for a good 6 + hours after taking it.

--- Appetite Suppressant - this was a HUGE plus for me! I used this during the initial part of my cut as well as starting intermittent fasting! It is probably one of the best appetite suppressants I've tried! I wasn't hungry for hours and even missed meals at first! Once I switched to IF, it helped me through the fasting hours!

Overall

Overall, I would give this product a 5/5! You can tell the time and effort put into making a good quality supplement! I truly appreciate that after all of the things I have used in the past! I have lost just over 5 lbs while using it, which may not seem like much but I have several factors that make it very difficult for me to loose weight! So, I am very happy with the progress I have made! Only downfall as I mentioned before would be the taste. Not a huge deal to many because of how well it works but just a place for improvement.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review - Started May 1

This was an unsponsored, completely unbiased Review. I have a couple of scoops left but figured now is as good of time as any. I got Radiate because of what I have heard about the Appetite Suppressant and the Thermo Effect which coincidently, are my two highest rated categories. My favorite way to take this is to take a scoop in the morning pre-fasted Cardio, then another ½ scoop in the afternoon.

Appetite Suppressant – 5 Stars
This absolutely crushes my appetite for a good 4-6 hours. Even at a half scoop I can tell.

Thermo Effect – 5 Stars
I sweat a lot with this. This is my favorite thermo product that I have used.

Mood Enhancement – 4 Stars
I never really thought about this until the last couple of weeks but this does provide a nice mood enhancement for me. I feel more laid back and just overall happier.

Focus – 4 Stars
It takes me awhile, but once I get going, I stay focus during my workout, especially during Morning Fasted Cardio.

Energy – 3 Stars
I get more of a stim effect than a big energy boost. I get a little nausea but that goes away as soon as I get going in my workout. Doesn’t bother libido at all. Though usually, the fun is at night rather than during the day when I take a full scoop.

Taste Mixability – 3 Stars
Orange Candy isn’t terrible, but it’s not my favorite. It needs to be cold for me to enjoy it. I taste a hint of orange but feel like it could be stronger. It mixes quickly but no matter how much I shake or stir, there is always a little left at the bottom of the shaker.

Price – 3 Stars
Seems a little too high unless on sale. The Cherry Slush and Peach Sale sale price
would be 5 Stars. Get the overall price point down and I think more people will buy it. But since I know the effectiveness of this product, I will purchase again! I have 2 Cherry Slush and 1 Peach that I am trying next!

Rounds out to be 3.9 Stars. Though for what I got it for was both 5 stars. Definitely Can’t complain. I will be a future buyer as more flavors come.

Lost 11lbs and 5 total inches.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste 3/5
First off I love Peach Flavor, but I am not a big fan of Sour Candy, so this was not one of my favorite flavors. (I loved the original Orange Flavor)

Mixability 5/5
Radiate could not mix any better, I used a shaker bottle with about 8oz of cold water and it was perfect, no residue in the bottom of the cup, no grit in my drink and no floaties. Love It!

Performance 5/5
This is my second tub of Radiate and it is by far my favorite Thermogenicfor Fasted Cardio. I find it makes me sweat like no other, and for some reason when I use it I am not watching the clock like I do some times, (I'm sure you folks who Dis-Like Cardio like I do know what I mean)

I would say this is a must try for anyone looking for a Thermogenic Fat Burner !!!!

When Not To Use Raidiate This is meant as Humor, but a true story
The other day I thought I would take a second dose of Radiate mid-afternoon, it seams that is when I am most apt to snack, so I thought it would be a good Appetite Suppressant. This day was and extra stressful day and nothing was going right, we were behind schedule and everyone seamed to be in a bad mood. Let me tell you if your anxious and you take a scoop of Radiate your anxiety will go thru the roof!!

View attachment 149900

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Picked up a sample of the peach ring Radiate from a booth at the competition I attended yesterday (NPC Muscle Mayhem in Kansas City) and commenting on this so the thread is easier found when I give it a try.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Had a few samples of radiate sent me way. So far I have had the peach rings.

Taste 5/5
Really good peach rings flavor. I had a scoop or cm to make it a bit more sour. Was just about perfect.

Effects 5/5
I only used half a serving each time as any sort of yohimbe hits me hard. I felt the normal effects that you get to tell you had had a decent dose of yohimbe but not the anxiety it normally gives me. It might the the inclusion of the theanine? Was nice finding a a yohimbe supplement I can actually take!

Will pick up some on my next cut. Hopefully will be able to work up my dosing a little bit. But if not I still think it would be very effective

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Is there any way to get this in the UK?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I have been a long time lurker.....I am not sure if I can PM with such a low post count however I will try. If not, is an email ok?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok think it's been officially a week now so I will say this. My first 1.5 hours of work everyday is really ****ty it consists of climbing up equipment checking oil water and firing up the engines. It's a 15 foot climb per engine and two engines per machine. Currently we have 28 machines running and it's only one other guy besides myself... so what have I done for the last week? Yup a scoop of radiate at 430 am and by 5am I'm running climbing and sweating my damned ass off! I absolutely love this stuff! Fantastic cardio session every morning that I get payed for can't beat it.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Waiting on some samples, really enjoying the reviews and threads on Radiate so far.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not full transparency label??
It's that old argument about keeping a product somewhat "safe" from being duplicated. Yes,you could take it somewhere and have it analyzed (which is what will probably happen at some point), or you could guess based on the ingredient list and get "close". I think you're either ok with it or you're not. I can understand why they would choose to do it. It's a pretty interesting product that works as advertised.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Received some samples of Radiate in the post. Swapped out a thermogenic that I had been using and gave Radiate a whirl. It blew my socks off, an excellent workout. I am really impressed and I hope it is not a one off. I will post a more comprehensive review when the samples are finished.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
5/5

I got some samples of Radiate all the way to the UK. I generally train really early morning due to life circumstances and I do use pre workouts and stimulants to help me through my sessions. I usually tailor my supplement usage to the type of work I will be doing.

I added Radiate for my last four sessions. I didn't change anything, the sessions remained exactly as they would have been without Radiate. The product is very very promising.

I consumed in a little water around 20 minutes prior to training. It doesn't hit like a train, however it gave me a sense of agitation. It is a good sense! I was able to up my game and get more sets done, get more work done, and sweat a hell of alot!

I am thinking the sweating came around as a result of the Yohimbine. This particular ingredient has worked well for me in the past. I will certainly be picking up some tubs in the very near future.

I am very keen to increase my scoops of Radiate as I think it will be very positive for me.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
5/5

All I can say is WOW. Flavor is decent. But WOWWWW. I took a full scoop at 2:45. It is now 6:15 and I feel like it still might be ramping up. I can NOT sit still. Felt the thermogenic effect within 15 minutes after taking. You guys have a hell of a formula. 10/10. I cant say enough good things.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I used this for my 4 week cut and it helped tremendously.
-Appetite suppression really kicks in on the 2nd scoop mid afternoon.
-The energy level is great and when you stack this with a pump agent you get some great workouts
-The thermogenic effect is also great. Cold sweats, chills, and just get the feeling that this stuff is doing its job in the background.
I liked that you are only getting about 400 mg caffeine total, which is a good total dosage for me. The flavor is great and for me it's 12+ oz ice cold water to really enjoy it! I was able to cut about 6-7 lbs in 4 weeks with Cal Deficit, Training, and Radiate either twice a day or 1 time in the afternoons to keep my body burning and cravings down. (i know The Myth was following my log :) ) There were some days when it would crush my appetite a lot and had to force food, but this changed at around the 4th week, but still kept working the same even though you are using it daily.

Love this stuff and will be my go to fat burner
P.S. I think there is more than 45 servings in there lol I can't seem to even drop the powder to half!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

I've tried all 3 flavors and sour peach rings is FAR and away my favorite (one of my favorite falvors for any supp ever). The OG orange candy is also very good, while the cherry icee IMO is not. Cherry tastes like medicine and is not enjoyable (the others I LOVE though).

You will really feel the punch from this stuff in terms of stimulation. One of the higher stimmed products of this type I've used. Even after 2 tubs, the stim still kicks me in the pants every dose. Initially it was actually TOO much and I could not use it pre workout for that reason. Once my tolerance came up, I've been able to use it anytime.

Effects after 2 tubs were as expected for a cutting cycle. I compare it very favorably to the OG alphamine in terms of impact (which for me is high praise). Great stuff from a great group of guys at RXS

paddyirishman

Awards
TheMyth, can you PM me details on getting this in N.Ireland?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get a jug, and I have only used the product about ten times.
Flavor- I got the sour peach and it's just like the candy.
Thermo effect- I took this in the mornings before work, I didn't have a notable increase in body temp but our office has been at a colder temp. I definitely got the cold sweats though so I may not have felt it but it was working.
Energy- I normally drink 2-4 cups of coffee the first few hours of work. This leads to no perceived increase in energy, but my heart definitely can feel it when I was adding another caffeine source from another fat burner. I say all that to compare to this product, which at one scoop was a little better for energy but yesterday I did 1.5 and within 20 minutes I suddenly felt it. Focus was there, wakefulness was there, everything I was hoping for I felt. I get on edge with too much caffeine, but on this I did not feel that way at all. I was calm and composed in dealing with work problems and am so glad I got the chance to try this out.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

My wife got to test this out and it has been over 2 months that she’s been on Radiate. Have to give a little bit of background information here.
She has always had problems losing weight. Have done some weight loss treatments and some extreme diets. But still found it hard to lose weight.
With Radiate and good diet, she now has lost close to 11pounds in 2 months.

Into the details.

Taste- 4/5
I absolutely loved the taste. If it was me, it’s 5/5. But, this is the first supplement wife has ever taken. Guess, it takes a while to get used to supplement taste. Sour Peach ring is the bomb.

Mixability- 5/5
It mixed without any clumps or residue at the bottom. She just used a glass and spoon to mix it. The only problem I found was the moisture settling in and makes it difficult to measure the scoop.

Performance- 5/5
She had great drive in the gym. Thermo was awesome. But, the best part is appetite suppression. The appetite suppression was enough to let her eat at the right quantity and not completely kill her appetite.

Value- 5/5
This is a great product and though it says 45 servings, you’ll get 90 out of it. So huge $$$ saving there. This obviously is a proprietary blend product. But, I guess TheMyth and MonteRXS wants to keep it away from others stealing the secret recipe. Great job!