I used it at 8mg and it hit hard
what kind of results? sides? how long did u use 8mg at...and what was ur pct
Was going to go with just super 3r what do you think?
I guess I should run the Clomid with it?
Okay so I'm not going to log this but I will periodically post results... day 3 and I did arms and can't remember a more crazy pump and hardness!!! I gotta say it's the real deal
Okay so I just finished a chest workout and looking at myself in the mirror in the locker room cannot believe the pump I have going right now... this is day 5 and I can feel strength increase tremendously...no sides so far!
Okay so I just finished a chest workout and looking at myself in the mirror in the locker room cannot believe the pump I have going right now... this is day 5 and I can feel strength increase tremendously...no sides so far!
How long did you run it? And did you run a PCT
Alistair..good luck with your next run!! I think I might run LGD before summer? So keep me in the loop when you go on your run! Yeah Joe feeling really good about this stuff excited to see what the next four weeks brings to?
Holysh#t...test came back at 37...rad is super suppressive