RAD140/Testolone (sarms) online, where are they?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems like they are less populated online or maybe im just not looking in the right places. Anybody know of reputable sellers? I used to see them on Enhanced A. but it looks like they don't carry any sarms, due to legal troubles?

Anyway, i get them locally where i live but they are on the spendy side at about $100 per bottle to dose for about 1.5mo. If it's my only option i will deal but just looking at other suppliers if there are any. Im have tried LGD, Osterine, Rad140 and YK11 (yes not a sarm), so far i like Rad the best and am doing a 2-3mo cycle right now so looking around online before i buy my 2nd bottle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like they are less populated online or maybe im just not looking in the right places. Anybody know of reputable sellers? I used to see them on Enhanced A. but it looks like they don't carry any sarms, due to legal troubles?

Anyway, i get them locally where i live but they are on the spendy side at about $100 per bottle to dose for about 1.5mo. If it's my only option i will deal but just looking at other suppliers if there are any. Im have tried LGD, Osterine, Rad140 and YK11 (yes not a sarm), so far i like Rad the best and am doing a 2-3mo cycle right now so looking around online before i buy my 2nd bottle.
Ma supps is a sponsor here .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I messaged you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7