justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200%?

Edit: may want to remove the source from your post. Otherwise. Well it's against the *TOS my man. The one you signed when you got your account on here.

*Terms of Service = TOS

Last edited:
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also no offence bro but checked out your source just now and they have Ostarine in there pct product

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Wow wow wow, what are you lot talking about? What are you lot taking further more? I tell you what, its not sarms rad 140, im telling you 100000% you are not taking genuine rad 140 if you see any kind of blood. Please be careful and only buy from trusted sites were you can research the company. Anyone want any legitimate links for sarms 200% pure ingredients, let me know, im from uk london and my supplier is also From london. You can research the company and whatever, england dont really deal with fake **** as there easy to find. Ripped labz.com
Olympus labs rad was legit and I know from several people who experienced bleeding at dosages 12mg or above .... Their products are also third party lab tested . Ask anyone who has used rad in a dosage of 12 or above and I'm sure they will tell you it caused them some sort of bleeding or blood thinning sideffect . Regardless rad sucked I used it twice and the lethargy wasn't worth the gains .

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Well first I said nothing about rad 140 in my post. I was simply talking about risk and reward from androgenic anabolic hormones.

Edit: after re reading your post I see what you're getting at.
Yes, mg for mg, rad 140 is very much more potent than any pro hormone currently legally available. And more potent than most that are banned.
I can think of no pro hormones I only need 14mg of daily to see significant effects.
But that's apples an bananas
Second rad is a non Steroidial drug. Pro hormones are hormones that convert into another hormone.
They are two different categories.

Lastly I've heard of nose bleeds and users blood not clotting while on aas.

M1t would cause some users to have nosebleeds.
Thinning of the skin can cause one to cut easily.

I ran rad a few times, solo and stacked, but it never had lethargy or any bleeding.

Just constipation which was fixed with cycle support.
These people chatting **** about bleeding. Their taking steroids disguised as sarms hahaha

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bloodystools

Awards
I only did 2 weeks of rad 140 and have began to have blood in my stools. I'm about to go to urgent care. Is there a way to stop this bleeding without going to the doctor?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I only did 2 weeks of rad 140 and have began to have blood in my stools. I'm about to go to urgent care. Is there a way to stop this bleeding without going to the doctor?
Strong username and first post content... Imo I'd see a doctor if you don't think it's hemorrhoids.

Bloodystools

Awards
Strong username and first post content... Imo I'd see a doctor if you don't think it's hemorrhoids.
The lgd was good to me, a little high blood pressure. This **** had me lazy and bleeding out my ass wtf?!? I guess this is all part of the research. ****!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you ain't bleeding out of your your ass - you ain't trying.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started 20mg RAD 4 days ago and had a super runny nose the other night (allergies) but there was a small bit of blood when I blew my nose.

If this was related to the RAD (and I’m really not sure it is), it can’t be Hematocrit. I just donated blood literally 2 weeks ago.

If you’re not sure I think it’d be a good idea to get bloodwork.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3