Rad140 and bleeding

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well just got my FN Rad140 open and took first dose along with LGD and 11-kt today. Reading a bit tonight on the forums to figure out my dosing and I see more than one post about bleeding on RAD. Bloody nose and severely bloody gums. I read some speculating this might be blood thinning. I am more than a bit worried that it is actually sky high RBC / Hematocrit. I wonder if that might also explain the lethargy around week 3?

I have to be very careful with Hematocrit, its the only reason I am going to cycle SARMS instead of my old beloved test / tren. I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt that when your Hematocrit gets dangerously high you are lethargic as hell. Your heart is struggling to pump sludge through your veins.

Any thoughts?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well just got my FN Rad140 open and took first dose along with LGD and 11-kt today. Reading a bit tonight on the forums to figure out my dosing and I see more than one post about bleeding on RAD. Bloody nose and severely bloody gums. I read some speculating this might be blood thinning. I am more than a bit worried that it is actually sky high RBC / Hematocrit. I wonder if that might also explain the lethargy around week 3?

I have to be very careful with Hematocrit, its the only reason I am going to cycle SARMS instead of my old beloved test / tren. I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt that when your Hematocrit gets dangerously high you are lethargic as hell. Your heart is struggling to pump sludge through your veins.

Any thoughts?
Keep RAD at 8 mg drop it entirely at week 3-4 keep LGD 8-12 MG ramping up, Keep 11-kt at 2 pumps LGD can be ran past the rad keep LGD for 6-8 weeks 11KT 8-10 weeks, throw in Dermacrine 2-4 pumps daily as a base.

Pct Clomid 50/50/25/25/25 (prefer 5 weeks for 3 or more compounds)
Exem 12.5 mg eod for 5 weeks or Letrone 1 am 1 pm for 8 weeks starting week 2 of PCT
Alphamax XT 1 dose of 4 caps AM 1 dose of 4 caps PM starting week 2
Reduce XT for cort control
then your choice of natty anabolic starting day 1 of PCT.

Hope I helped.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established

Any thoughts?
Interesting. I experienced bloody gums and, for the first time since I was a little kid and got in a fight, bloody noses while on rad. (8 mg x 4 weeks) Huh. I'm three weeks into PCT and no more bloody gums or nose. Never would've put The two together. Thank you.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I experienced bloody gums and, for the first time since I was a little kid and got in a fight, bloody noses while on rad. (8 mg x 4 weeks) Huh. I'm three weeks into PCT and no more bloody gums or nose. Never would've put The two together. Thank you.
If you have used RAD and experienced bleeding please include the supplier. I wouldn't have thought a true Sarm would increase RBC (if that's what's occurring)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you have used RAD and experienced bleeding please include the supplier. I wouldn't have thought a true Sarm would increase RBC (if that's what's occurring)
Everything increasing Androgens will increase RBC

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everything increasing Androgens will increase RBC
Entirely untrue as it relates to legit SARMS at least from my understanding. They are being developed because they can give the "good" but not harsh on prostate and RBC. I am all up for learning if that is wrong.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Entirely untrue as it relates to legit SARMS at least from my understanding. They are being developed because they can give the "good" but not harsh on prostate and RBC. I am all up for learning if that is wrong.

No SARMs trials for the ones we have a Available on the market currently was ceased because the PURPORTED effects didn't translate in real life. That's why most failed phase 1 and 2 clinical trials. They also hoped they wouldn't be suppressive, when in reality 5 days of 8 MG rad dropped my 800 test to a 150.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Deff some sort of bleeding , I know of one person off the top of my head with same symptoms , also don't go over 12mgs of rad. That's when they saw bleeding symptoms like nose mouth and even bloody stool.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never had any bleeding. Just constipation.

No lethargy either, or I just didn't notice it.

Rad isn't a androgen

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Rad isn't a androgen
To my understanding that is wrong per definition. It acts on androgenreceptors as an agonist.
Its androgenic effects may be lower than those of Testosterone which is why it will not bring adrogenic side effects when taking it.
But it certainly is an androgen.

In the same way a SERM is an estrogen and so on.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had severe gum and nose bleeding. Thought it was primarily dose dependent, but could have just been time related. Upped dose to 16mg at week 3 and the bleeding started. Thought nothing of it. Upped to 20mg at week 4, bleeding continued. Stopped RAD after 5 weeks for both the bleeding and lethargy. Both symptoms stopped within about 3 days.

So perhaps the bleeding would have been there had I stayed at 12, I don't know.

It was OL UK RAD

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to say I've read enough so far that my RAD will not get used. When I hear bleeding from multiple people it's insane. Hell bleeding out the ass should scare anyone! Still love to have others post if they have experienced this. For me I'll just stick to the LGD with 11kt. I have to wonder if this is truly a side of RAD or a contaminant. There should be clinical data somewhere that would include this bleeding.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did I really just read RAD isn't an androgen? I think I just lost some brain cells...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did I really just read RAD isn't an androgen? I think I just lost some brain cells...
Whether it is or isn't how many are you familiar with that cause bleeding like this? I've used every mainstream oral and injectable known and have never experienced or read about this type of side. I'm just trying to facilitate open dialogue to understand how wide spread this side is for safety.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know ppl will still use sarms like rad, I just don't get why the hell bother....when u have alot of good ph options out there.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are androgens:
image.jpeg

Here is rad-140
image.jpeg

Here is estrogen:
image.jpeg

Here is clomid:
image.gif

Serms and SARMS are chemical compounds that (among other things) have the ability to bind with and have some interaction with the androgen and estrogen receptors.

People need to realize they are using a COMPLETELY NEW DRUG
Short an long term side effects in humans are unknown and they are used at your own risk.

Why is it causing xyz side? Who knows, I don't think pharmacologist even understand how these compounds are able to bind/interact with the estrogen an androgen receptor.

If they did they would be able to tweak the compound to do what they're looking for.
As of now they're just making chemicals and testing then in vitro to see which ones will interact with the ar

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big pharma is basically tossing a bunch of shiit at the wall, seeing what sticks, then analyzing its stickiness.

And all of us are doing the dangerous human research for them on these new drugs.

Now they're like oh, it causes tissue sensitivity, okay, so that could possibly lead to internal bleeding. Noted.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To my understanding that is wrong per definition. It acts on androgenreceptors as an agonist.
Its androgenic effects may be lower than those of Testosterone which is why it will not bring adrogenic side effects when taking it.
But it certainly is an androgen.

In the same way a SERM is an estrogen and so on.
An agonist means it's sending a signal after binding.

Lots of compounds do this to varying degrees. Like progesterone.

At best it is a man made chemical with some anabolic/androgenic effects (among others) Which are less in the prostate.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You pictured steroids. Congrats to some having androgenic properties and some estrogenic. Still it depends on the effect to classify it as androgens or estrogens to my understanding.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
As of now they're just making chemicals and testing then in vitro to see which ones will interact with the ar
Well that is somehow the case and somehow not as we are able to predict the 3D structure with physics and have the structure of certain receptors so we can alter molecules to the points where they can theoretically perfectly bind to some receptors while binding should be less at others.
But of course theory fails sometimes as humans do not know everything (as of now at least) so its up to testing to confirm if everything went the way we wanted.

Well in the case of SARMs it did not work perfectly...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any thoughts?
I used RAD and had no bleeding issues. The lethargy from RAD... holy crap so ridiculous. After using it without a test base i will never use RAD again without some sort of test base, either test prop/cyp/e or stano or something. The lethargy was debilitating some days, all i wanted to do was stay in bed and eat all day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used RAD and had no bleeding issues. The lethargy from RAD... holy crap so ridiculous. After using it without a test base i will never use RAD again without some sort of test base, either test prop/cyp/e or stano or something. The lethargy was debilitating some days, all i wanted to do was stay in bed and eat all day.
750mg of Cyp/week and 500mg Mast E/week were not enough to prevent the lethargy from RAD for me.

But again, perhaps this was because I was running the RAD on the high side (16-20)

Since I had ended up stopping the cycle early because of the bleeding and lethargy, I had some left over. Used it at 8mg to kick off another cycle with Trest as a base and experienced no lethargy at 8 with Trest for 3 weeks or so. Think I had 22 days worth or something like that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750mg of Cyp/week and 500mg Mast E/week were not enough to prevent the lethargy from RAD for me.

But again, perhaps this was because I was running the RAD on the high side (16-20)

Since I had ended up stopping the cycle early because of the bleeding and lethargy, I had some left over. Used it at 8mg to kick off another cycle with Trest as a base and experienced no lethargy at 8 with Trest for 3 weeks or so. Think I had 22 days worth or something like that.
cot damn lol. ya... i like RAD but damn man... it's rugged.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You pictured steroids. Congrats to some having androgenic properties and some estrogenic. Still it depends on the effect to classify it as androgens or estrogens to my understanding.
Okay we can get specific and super technical.
There are two types of compounds that bind with the androgen receptor.
These compounds are known as androgen receptor ligands.

The known AR ligands can be classified as steroidal (test, dhea, etc) or nonsteroidal ( SARMS and other non 4 fused carbon rings compounds that can bind with the ar) based on their structure or as agonist or antagonist based on their ability to activate or inhibit transcription of the androgen receptor.

The latter showing an ar ligand can have agonistic (activity) or antagonistic (no activity) effects.

That's all I'm saying, so people don't get the wrong idea about these compounds.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

do even ppl get any worth it results to deal with these kind of sides?
anyone thinking about rad just run 1 andro n ur set.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do even ppl get any worth it results to deal with these kind of sides?
anyone thinking about rad just run 1 andro n ur set.
I don't think anyone knew this was going to happen when the RAD products came out about a year ago.

Worth it? Not for me. But there were benefits. Put on like 13 more pounds at the end of a long AAS cycle. Nutrient partitioning was awesome on it. Yes, I was on Test and Mast also, but have never been able to just eat 5000 calories a day, day in and day out and it go to only good use without any fat gain.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anyone knew this was going to happen when the RAD products came out about a year ago.

Worth it? Not for me. But there were benefits. Put on like 13 more pounds at the end of a long AAS cycle. Nutrient partitioning was awesome on it. Yes, I was on Test and Mast also, but have never been able to just eat 5000 calories a day, day in and day out and it go to only good use without any fat gain.
I mean that is a nice effect, while other known ph will help u get u the 13 extra lbs but the advantage is eating that much calories without getting fat.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heard someone else mention bleeding from Rad140 in other thread, and now this thread? I'm done with it for sure. I didn't bleed from it, but I just can't imagine how that can be something ok to risk.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard someone else mention bleeding from Rad140 in other thread, and now this thread? I'm done with it for sure. I didn't bleed from it, but I just can't imagine how that can be something ok to risk.
Yeah this thread is where I read it first, and lost interest after that.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are tons of medications that can cause this same issue.
All for da GAINZ

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I used OL UK Rad as a finisher on my last (long) cycle and I experienced no lethargy or bleeding at 8-12mg ED for ~ 4 weeks. My base was Dermacrine @ 3 doses per day. I will be using it as a kicker on my next cycle at 12/12/12/12, with the possibility of 16mg for the last 2 weeks.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are tons of medications that can cause this same issue.
All for da GAINZ
I suppose there are other meds that can cause bleeding. There are no aas or ph that I am aware of that cause this type issue. At the end of the day it's personal choice. Mine is to skip this compound. There are plenty of options hat don't have such an alarming reported side.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choose your poison. Nothing comes without a cost. Ph's, SARMs or otherwise.

To say ill stick with ph's because rad sides are too shady, isn't some logical health conscious decision either.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Choose your poison. Nothing comes without a cost. Ph's, SARMs or otherwise.

To say ill stick with ph's because rad sides are too shady, isn't some logical health conscious decision either.
Except with phs like the andros, we at least have an idea what the cost is, right?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the Andros are the exception.
That is true , but most ph are figured out like how it will fuk u up or how it will benefit u vs sarms probably fuk u up and give u minimal benefits lol.
they both ****ed up , ah damnnit we r just bunch of addicts smh.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is true , but most ph are figured out like how it will fuk u up or how it will benefit u vs sarms probably fuk u up and give u minimal benefits lol.
they both ****ed up , ah damnnit we r just bunch of addicts smh.
The 1st step is admitting we have a problem LOL!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only reason a ph will have less sides is because it is less potent

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only reason a ph will have less sides is because it is less potent
You think all PH's are less potent that Rad140?? Come on man that's just absurd.

I agree there are risks and rewards for all of the PH's as well. I am simply saying I have never taken a single PH or steroid that has made me bleed and I have used all the mainstream ones. As I said it comes down to a personal choice. For a lot of the PH I know how to protect my liver and do PCT. I do not have a clue how to protect myself from bleeding lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think all PH's are less potent that Rad140?? Come on man that's just absurd.

I agree there are risks and rewards for all of the PH's as well. I am simply saying I have never taken a single PH or steroid that has made me bleed and I have used all the mainstream ones. As I said it comes down to a personal choice. For a lot of the PH I know how to protect my liver and do PCT. I do not have a clue how to protect myself from bleeding lol.
Well first I said nothing about rad 140 in my post. I was simply talking about risk and reward from androgenic anabolic hormones.

Edit: after re reading your post I see what you're getting at.
Yes, mg for mg, rad 140 is very much more potent than any pro hormone currently legally available. And more potent than most that are banned.
I can think of no pro hormones I only need 14mg of daily to see significant effects.
But that's apples an bananas
Second rad is a non Steroidial drug. Pro hormones are hormones that convert into another hormone.
They are two different categories.

Lastly I've heard of nose bleeds and users blood not clotting while on aas.

M1t would cause some users to have nosebleeds.
Thinning of the skin can cause one to cut easily.

I ran rad a few times, solo and stacked, but it never had lethargy or any bleeding.

Just constipation which was fixed with cycle support.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Wow wow wow, what are you lot talking about? What are you lot taking further more? I tell you what, its not sarms rad 140, im telling you 100000% you are not taking genuine rad 140 if you see any kind of blood. Please be careful and only buy from trusted sites were you can research the company. Anyone want any legitimate links for sarms 200% pure ingredients, let me know, im from uk london and my supplier is also From london. You can research the company and whatever, england dont really deal with fake **** as there easy to find. Ripped labz.com

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow wow wow, what are you lot talking about? What are you lot taking further more? I tell you what, its not sarms rad 140, im telling you 100000% you are not taking genuine rad 140 if you see any kind of blood. Please be careful and only buy from trusted sites were you can research the company. Anyone want any legitimate links for sarms 200% pure ingredients, let me know, im from uk london and my supplier is also From london. You can research the company and whatever, england dont really deal with fake **** as there easy to find. Ripped labz.com
You know something about a research chemical we dont?

Or, lemme guess...you emailed your supplier who allayed your "fears" with the good ole "oh bro our sh1t is pure RAD dude, no way itll do that (so buy some more)".

No-one is saying bleeding will definitely occur. But its possible. And the user reports come from various manufacturers. Dont stick your fingers in your ears and go all nah-nee-nah-nee-nah-nah.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3