Rad140/4andro log

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
M, 30, 5’7” 158lbs, 10.5 % bf
4 years lifting experience

My goal is to recomp: add 8+ pounds of lean muscle and hopefully shed some body fat

Diet:
Rest days: 3000 cal; 338g carb, 188g protein & 100g fat
Lift days: 3500 cal; 394g carb, 219g protein & 116g fat
(Current maintenance is about 2800 cal)

Lifting schedule:
M-Chest & tris
T-Back bi’s, forearms & core
W-Rest
T-Shoulders, forearms & core
F-Legs
S-HIIT & core
S-Rest

Cycle will be as follows:
Weeks 1-8
Rad140 10/15/20/20/20/20/25/25
4Andro 375x8

PCT: weeks 9-12
Nolva:20/20/10/10 (subject to change)
Mucuna Pruriens
Natty test booster (zinc, boron, Tribulus, Ashwagandha)
Cortisol control
Laxogenin

On cycle support:
Cycle support multi, Tudca & fish oil

Staple supps: (taken at bedtime)
Garlic
Magnesium
Melatonin
Vitamin c
Biotin

Also have on hand :
Arimistane
Prolactin control
Clomid

Dosing will be administered like so
6am/6pm: Rad 10mg, 4andro, Tudca 250mg, Cycle support & Fish Oil
(First week Rad@5/mg, Second week @7.5/mg then up to 10/mg)
weight, bf% and bp will be logged twice daily as well for duration of cycle

Baseline bloods set for 27th and preloading of cycle support and 4andro to begin as well. Rad will begin the 4th. Also plan to check levels again around week 6-7 to determine what if any pct will be needed. I feel like I’ve covered everything but I’m sure I’m missing something, so any advice is welcome!

Last edited:
Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Baseline bloods taken today. Waiting for results. Also began preloading

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well for one thing, there’s no free T measurement (unless I’m blind. Which I am) but some people will feel fine with lower blood testosterone than others. Just depends.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well for one thing, there’s no free T measurement (unless I’m blind. Which I am) but some people will feel fine with lower blood testosterone than others. Just depends.
No you’re correct. Free T was not measured in this lab. That was my fault for not checking the specs in the test I ordered more closely

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 1. Beginning photos taken with relaxed poses. Excited to begin this log. Workout for today is a full body HIIT.
IMG_0390.jpg
IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That smile face though.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

8.5 of restful sleep (11:30-8)
Woke at 6 am to take measurements and supplement.
Morning weight: 158.8 lbs
BF: 10.6%
BP: 121/90
Pulse: 64

Evening weight: 160.6 lbs
BP: 120/75

Notes: Had planned to do a HIIT workout, but I got called out to work. Normal amount of energy throughout the day.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Sleep: 8 hours of restful sleep
Morning weight: 159 lbs
Bf: 10.2%
Bp: 114/72
Evening weight: 160.4
BF: 10.9%
BP: 120/70
Pulse: 66
Calories:2954
Carb:256g
Fat:167g
Protein:103g
Notes: Today was a rest day. Haven’t noticed any +/- effects and/or sides. Don’t expect much for the first 7-10 days (based on what I’ve studied). No abnormal testicular tingling either (which I’ve seen reports of around day 2-3). The twins are full and confident, per usual

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Sleep: 8 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 159.6 lbs
BP: 122/76

BF: 12.0%
BP: 113/68
Pulse: 74

Calories: 3,568
Carb: 458 g
Fat: 105 g
Protein: 193 g

Workout: (Push) chest and triceps today. I did medium weight (70%) high volume. I do want to note that my pumps today were insane!! Today was my first workout of the cycle and I noticed a huge difference in that area. It felt like my muscles were going to burst through my skin! This feeling gave me the motivation to push myself a little harder. Looking forward to what’s yet to come!

Notes: I felt that I had good energy throughout the day. No midday crash. I did begin to notice mild discomfort in my right testicle toward the end of the work day. My work clothes are kind of restrictive and I was sitting for a while uncomfortably in my work truck. I’ll continue to monitor to determine if it was a fluke or if perhaps it’s due to the Rad140.

Attachments

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Morning weight: 158.4 lbs
BF: 10.7%
BP: 121/79
Pulse: 68

Evening weight: 159.0 lbs
BF: 11.4%
BP: 110/78
Pulse: 77

Calories: 3,338
Carb: 423g
Fat: 97g
Protein: 189g

Workout: (Pull) Back, bicep, forearm & core. Again medium weight, high volume. As the cycle progresses I will switch to heavy weight, low volume to build muscle. I figured will everything saturates my system I may as well build muscle endurance via higher volume. Had a great pump throughout workout again. I’m really enjoying this aspect of these compounds. Energy and focus were 8/10 throughout my workout, which I would consider great.

Notes: Fell just slightly short of my caloric goal for the day. But I’m still gaining my tolerance for the increased calories. Hopefully by next week it should be a lot easier. When I worked construction it was so easy to eat because I was constantly moving and burning. Now I’m operating a tow truck so there’s a lot of sitting which makes consuming food more challenging. Also worth noting that the mild testicular discomfort continued today but less noticeable than the day prior (2/10). I’m assuming at this point that it’s related to the rad140 saturating my system but still cannot be certain. A few more days of monitoring will tell. For this reason I added my 4-andro to my preload week in hopes that it would combat this. But I think my current 4-andro is underdosed (the product itself) and I’m waiting on the cavalry aka my next bottle (different company with better reviews) to arrive.

Edit: Add to notes: My bp seems slightly elevated in the morning. I may need to add something, CoQ10 maybe, to help regulate it. For now I’ll continue to keep an eye on it and address if it continues.

Attachments

Last edited:
holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
I'm in... I'm looking at running 1 and 4 andro with some Rad 140. curious to see how your lethargy is and any joint pain.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm in... I'm looking at running 1 and 4 andro with some Rad 140. curious to see how your lethargy is and any joint pain.
As of now, not having any issue with either. But I will continue to monitor those and update you if and when they become noticeable

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Sleep: 7.5 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 157.4
BF: 10.5%
BP: 118/81

Evening weight: 159.2
BF: 12.1%
BP: 110/78
Pulse: 61

Calories: 2,388
Carb: 311g
Fat: 77g
Protein: 115g

Workout: Rest day

Notes: Today was a bit stressful. Work stress & family stress. I was way under on my caloric goal but I didn’t feel hungry much today. I think it was circumstantial though, nothing related to supplements. Still not experiencing any side. To clarify about my testicular discomfort: it’s not atrophy. There is no change in volume nor is there any pain (both of which I experienced during my dmz cycle last year). I believe at this point that it’s because of my uniform, which becomes restrictive in the crotch area when sitting. The tenderness is still present but barely. Also I read today that taking support supps at the same time as dose may lessen the potency. I couldn’t find much to back this claim, but find it interesting none the less. So I will now start taking my supports 1.5 hours after dose to see if I can notice a difference (which I more than likely won’t but it’s worth a shot).

Attachments

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Morning weight: 156.6 lbs
BF: 10.3%
BP: 118/79

Evening weight: 161.0 lbs
BF: 12.2%
BP: 109/71

Calories: 3,642
Carb: 475g
Fat: 102g
Protein: 207g

Workout: Shoulders & Forearms
Medium weight, high volume. My shoulders are my weaker area and I’m hoping through the course of this cycle to really focus on building them up. I fractured my right humorous a few years back and while it did heal, there is still a lot of scar tissue built up that causes a good deal of pain/discomfort. So I tend to nurse it, but I think it’s time to push through the pain (with in reason).

Notes: I had a much easier time getting my calories in today. I’m guessing because of my lack yesterday. I haven’t really noted anything in regards to my mood and energy level so I thought I should. Throughout the week my energy level has been just slightly higher than usual. Not by much, but enough that I’ve noticed. Usually around noon or so I kind of crash and then typically get my second wind once I’m heading home from work (5:30-6:00 pm). My energy has felt sustained throughout the course of the day. I have not changed my caffeine intake either. I have (2) 8oz cups of coffee in the morning. Honestly, I’m chalking it up to placebo effect. I’m guessing at this point, but I think it’s a mental trick since I’ve been anticipating this cycle.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

BP: 115/78

Evening weight: 160.2 lbs
BP: 119/68
Pulse: 63

Calories: 3,564
Carb: 534g
Fat: 68g
Protein: 209g

Workout: Today was leg day. Medium weight, high volume. I need to improve on my squat. Form is decent but could always use improvement. I’ve never gone very heavy so now I’m trying to push myself. I’m just not crazy about squats. My legs are lacking though so that’s motivating me. I do really enjoy everything else: leg press machine, quad extensions, leg curls etc.

Notes: I reached my calories today but fell short of my fats and went a little over on carbs. Nothing to crazy. I think the extra carbs may have done some good with my leg workout though. I pushed full steam through it!
Today ends the first week of cycle. Mood and energy have been good throughout the week (8/10). No noticeable lethargy, no shedding. In fact, I haven’t experienced any noticeable sides as of yet. Well technically, yes, the slightly elevated bp in the morning. Tomorrow I’m bumping the Rad140 up to 15mg/day (7.5mg/am & 7.55mg/pm) and 4-andro up to 300 mg/day (from 225mg). I’ll be taking that every 6 hours. I’m also adding a second dose of garlic before bed to see if that’ll help with the bp.
Any critique, advice or encouragement is welcomed and appreciated!

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

BP: 115/78

BP: 119/68
Pulse: 63

Calories: 3,564
Carb: 534g
Fat: 68g
Protein: 209g

Workout: Today was leg day. Medium weight, high volume. I need to improve on my squat. Form is decent but could always use improvement. I’ve never gone very heavy so now I’m trying to push myself. I’m just not crazy about squats. My legs are lacking though so that’s motivating me. I do really enjoy everything else: leg press machine, quad extensions, leg curls etc.

Notes: I reached my calories today but fell short of my fats and went a little over on carbs. Nothing to crazy. I think the extra carbs may have done some good with my leg workout though. I pushed full steam through it!
Today ends the first week of cycle. Mood and energy have been good throughout the week (8/10). No noticeable lethargy, no shedding. In fact, I haven’t experienced any noticeable sides as of yet. Well technically, yes, the slightly elevated bp in the morning. Tomorrow I’m bumping the Rad140 up to 15mg/day (7.5mg/am & 7.55mg/pm) and 4-andro up to 300 mg/day (from 225mg). I’ll be taking that every 6 hours. I’m also adding a second dose of garlic before bed to see if that’ll help with the bp.
Any critique, advice or encouragement is welcomed and appreciated!
Looking good so far man, keep grinding

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Sleep: 8.5 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 157.8 lbs
BP: 114/90

Evening weight: 159.3
BF: 11.9%
BP: 106/74

Calories: 2,433
Carb: 243g
Fat: 106g
Protein: 137g

Workout: None. Missed my HIIT workout again due to scheduling. I need to reconfigure my Saturday training to the morning because it’s just not happening later in the day due to unforeseen circumstances.

Notes: Fell short of my calories again. I think I may start adding shakes to my non-lift days as well. Being 100+/- calories off is one thing but I’m falling way short of my goal. Also bumped the Rad140 up to 15mg/day (7.5mg am/7.5mg pm). Still no sign of any lethargy. Mood is still energetic and upbeat. I think the 4-andro is doing its job as a test base, even with it being a lower dose. I was worried it was too low of a dose initially, but so far so good.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

Sleep: 9 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 158.2 lbs
BF: 10.5%
BP: 116/64
Pulse: 69

BF: 11.6%
BP: 118/72

Calories: N/A
Carb:
Fat:
Protein:

Workout: Rest day

Notes: Being that it was Mother’s Day and I spent the day relaxing and eating everything in site, I didn’t have patience to track my calories. But it’s safe to say I got in around 3200-3400. Nothing much to note. No noticeable changes +/-

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

Sleep: 6.5 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 158.0 lbs
BP: 117/78
Pulse: 60

Evening weight: 160.4 lbs
BP: 115/97
Pulse: 71

Calories: 3,638
Carb: 499g
Fat: 93g
Protein: 196g

Workout: (Push) chest and triceps today. Increased weight slightly to 75%, rep range was 9-11 per set. Pumps continue to be incredible. Haven’t noticed much as far as strength increase yet. But I will note that my focus and energy level during workout is on point.

Notes: The lack of sleep was do to my staying up late to finish a project around the house and not related to anything else. I fell right asleep when my head hit the pillow. I was expecting to be sluggish in the morning but that wasn’t that case to my surprise. Energy and focus/mental clarity was steady throughout the day.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Morning weight: 158.6%
BP: 116/84

Evening weight: 161.0
BF: 12.4%
BP: 114/78

Calories: 3,787
Carb: 546g
Fat: 89g
Protein: 193g

Workout: (Pull) Back, bicep, forearm & core. Weight @ 75%, rep range 9-11 per set. I was able to squeeze an extra rep here and there. I wouldn’t quite call that strength gain, but an increase in stamina maybe?

Notes: Had a mild headache early in the day. I rarely get them and I’ve read repeatedly that it’s a side effect of RAD140. But I don’t think it’s the case since I’m two weeks in (although time will tell). I need to balance my meals a little more thoroughly. Carbs are kind of high and fats are lacking. As long as my body fat doesn’t rise I’ll be alright. Starting to see a pattern with my weight and bf. Hoping by week 4 weight will increase and bf will decrease.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 12

Morning weight: 158.2 lbs
BP: 121/86

Evening weight: 160.0 lbs
BF: 11.6%
BP: 119/74

Calories: 2,888
Carb: 367g
Fat: 83g
Protein: 161g

Workout: Rest Day

Notes: No headache today. So yesterday’s was just random or at least not relating to the cycle anyway. Muscles are feeling a little more “full” than usual. I’ve really noticed it in my arms. I was feeling a bit drained after work today, but I did spend the day out in the sun. The first few warm, sunny days always catch me off guard after being so used to the winter.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 13

Morning weight: 158.2
BF: 10.2%
BP: 117/73

Evening weight: 162.2
BF: 12.6%
BP: 99/75

Calories: 3,757
Carb: 555g
Fat: 90g
Protein: 186g

Workout: Shoulders, weight @ 75%, rep range 9-11. I found a new shoulder routine which I really enjoyed. I actually felt a pump and was struggling to get the final reps in! Looking forward to continuing this workout!

Notes: N/A

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Morning weight: 160.6lbs
BF: 10.8%

Evening weight: 162.2lbs
BP: 117/79

Calories: 3,301
Carb: 515g
Fat: 66g
Protein: 168g

Workout: Legs. Weight @ 75%, rep range 9-11. I was pumped to hit the weights after a frustrating work day. I had a good workout and pushed myself pretty hard. My legs felt like jello afterward! I rolled out my muscles when I got home which seems to help with recovery. I notice I’m not as sore when I remember to use the foam roller.

Notes: Today ends the second week. Still no sign of any sides. Energy level is good, no lethargy so far. Libido is still good, no issues getting or maintaining erections. Testicles are still full, no pain or atrophy. I’m looking forward to pushing on. Week 3 Rad140 is bumping up to 20mg/day (10mg/AM & 10mg/PM).

holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
Day 14

Morning weight: 160.6lbs

Evening weight: 162.2lbs
BP: 117/79

Calories: 3,301
Carb: 515g
Fat: 66g
Protein: 168g

Workout: Legs. Weight @ 75%, rep range 9-11. I was pumped to hit the weights after a frustrating work day. I had a good workout and pushed myself pretty hard. My legs felt like jello afterward! I rolled out my muscles when I got home which seems to help with recovery. I notice I’m not as sore when I remember to use the foam roller.

Notes: Today ends the second week. Still no sign of any sides. Energy level is good, no lethargy so far. Libido is still good, no issues getting or maintaining erections. Testicles are still full, no pain or atrophy. I’m looking forward to pushing on. Week 3 Rad140 is bumping up to 20mg/day (10mg/AM & 10mg/PM).

"Notes: Today ends the second week. Still no sign of any sides. Energy level is good, no lethargy so far. Libido is still good, no issues getting or maintaining erections. Testicles are still full, no pain or atrophy."

This is all good stuff to know. Ive heard Rad can be suppressive but with the addition of 4 andro i wondered if it would act as a sort of buffer for Test. I've began a Cycle on a stack of 1-4 andro and will add in rad as soon as it arrives. looking forward to the results.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
"Notes: Today ends the second week. Still no sign of any sides. Energy level is good, no lethargy so far. Libido is still good, no issues getting or maintaining erections. Testicles are still full, no pain or atrophy."

This is all good stuff to know. Ive heard Rad can be suppressive but with the addition of 4 andro i wondered if it would act as a sort of buffer for Test. I've began a Cycle on a stack of 1-4 andro and will add in rad as soon as it arrives. looking forward to the results.
Yeah I think the 4-andro is doing exactly that. Even though I’m taking a low dose, it still seems to be helping. Hopefully it continues now that I’ve bumped up to 20mg/day

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Morning weight: 160.4lbs
BP: 119/86

Evening weight: 162.8lbs
BP: 114/77
Pulse: 76

Calories: 2,214
Carb: 234g
Fat: 80g
Protein: 95g

Workout: 30 minute HIIT

Notes: Today I increased dose to 20mg/day. My diet was way off. I did a side job that went a little over the time I had planned so it threw my eating schedule off. Despite feeling a little hungry, my energy and mood were solid throughout the day.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 16

Sleep: 9 hours restful sleep
Morning weight: 159.2lbs
BP: 122/76

Evening weight: 161.8lbs
BP: 110/76
Pulse: 72

Calories: N/A
Carb: “ “
Fat: “ “
Protein: “ “

Workout: Rest Day

Notes: I won’t be logging evening bf% anymore. I’ve been using a handheld bioelectrical impedance device to measure body fat. They’re not 100% accurate but an easy way to get a close measurement. They determine bf% by your body’s water content, which after drinking a gallon of water throughout the day, is going to throw the numbers off. So I’ll just stick to measuring first thing in the morning, for consistency. Also, I haven’t been logging calories on Sundays because that’s my relax day. I still eat pretty clean, but I kind of graze all day. So it’s safe to say I’ll hit about 2,800-3,000 calories.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 17

Morning weight: 159.6lbs
BP: 117/76

Evening weight: 160.3lbs
BP: 121/85

Calories: 3,499
Carb: 489g
Fat: 84g
Protein: 189g

Workout: (Push) Chest & Tricep. Weight 85%, rep range 6-8. Workout overall was good. Great pump, triceps felt really good. I struggled a little with flat bench today. I think I was just off a bit. Still knocked out the reps, just wasn’t feeling it like I normally am.

Notes: Felt a little tired today in the afternoon. Not lethargic though, just kept yawning. Didn’t effect my mood though it may have effected the beginning of my workout. Could be the reason I felt off in the beginning. But once that blood got pumping I snapped back.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 18

Morning weight: 158.6lbs
BP: 124/83

BP: 107/71

Calories: 3,439
Carb: 466g
Fat: 81g
Protein: 210g

Workout(Pull) Back, bicep & core. Weight @ 85%, rep range 6-8.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 19

Morning weight: 158.0 lbs
BP: 114/77

Evening weight: 160.8
BP: 120/79
Pulse: 76

Calories: 3,469
Carb: 471g
Fat: 81g
Protein: 211g

Workout: HIIT & forearms. I didn’t have time to do my forearms last night, so I gave them some attention tonight. I’m bumping the HIIT up to twice a week now, WED & SAT.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

Morning weight: 157.8 lbs
BF: 10.4%
BP: 113/79

Evening weight: 160.0 lbs
BP: 113/68
Pulse: 80

Calories: 3,069
Carb: 374g
Fat: 75g
Protein: 225g

Workout: Shoulders. Weight @ 85%, rep range 6-8. Can’t say enough about the new shoulder routine. They were burning and pumping at the same time...love it! Haven’t ever really experienced that in my delts before now

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 21

BP: 112/78

Evening weight: 161.8 lbs
BP: 108/67

Calories: 3,681
Carb: 472g
Protein: 234g

Workout: Legs & core, weight @ 85%, rep range 6-8. Had a great workout. Good energy and was able to push harder than normal.

Notes: Today wraps up week 3. I’m becoming a little disappointed with this cycle. Maybe it’s my own fault for expecting more, but I don’t feel like I’m getting much from it. I know it’s still early on but I thought I’d notice some changes by now. Not much in strength changed. Body fat and weight haven’t changed. Not sure if my rad is underdosed or what could be hindering results? (I purchased from a reputable board sponsor so I thought it was g2g). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
Day 21

BP: 112/78

Evening weight: 161.8 lbs
BP: 108/67

Calories: 3,681
Carb: 472g
Protein: 234g

Workout: Legs & core, weight @ 85%, rep range 6-8. Had a great workout. Good energy and was able to push harder than normal.

Notes: Today wraps up week 3. I’m becoming a little disappointed with this cycle. Maybe it’s my own fault for expecting more, but I don’t feel like I’m getting much from it. I know it’s still early on but I thought I’d notice some changes by now. Not much in strength changed. Body fat and weight haven’t changed. Not sure if my rad is underdosed or what could be hindering results? (I purchased from a reputable board sponsor so I thought it was g2g). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My rat :D started on rad about 4 days ago, prior to that he was taking a blend of 1-4 andro ( and still is ). about 900 mgs total

he is currently splitting the rad dose @ 10mg in the am and 10 mg in the PM

after week 2 he will be dosing 1-4 andro @ 1200 mgs /Split into 3 doses and rad @ 30 mgs split in two doses for the rest of the 6 weeks.

I've noticed about 3lbs in lean body mass so far with a noticeable emphasis on strength gains. this maybe 2-6% overall but possibly from the increase in water retention as the 4 andro is a wet PH.

I.E BP 4 8-12 reps @ 175easy >BP 195 4x8-12

I weigh him after each workout as I find that measurement to be the most accurate indicator of lean body mass (since he sweats a lot of water out) starting weight 195.7 post w/o > now at 198.2 Post W/O

He's been training about 12 years and can definitely attribute the recent gains to this cycle.

used PURERAWS as rad-140 source. I have done a cycle of LGD from them I was impressed with/ first time I front squatted over 315.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My rat :D started on rad about 4 days ago, prior to that he was taking a blend of 1-4 andro ( and still is ). about 900 mgs total

he is currently splitting the rad dose @ 10mg in the am and 10 mg in the PM

after week 2 he will be dosing 1-4 andro @ 1200 mgs /Split into 3 doses and rad @ 30 mgs split in two doses for the rest of the 6 weeks.

I've noticed about 3lbs in lean body mass so far with a noticeable emphasis on strength gains. this maybe 2-6% overall but possibly from the increase in water retention as the 4 andro is a wet PH.

I.E BP 4 8-12 reps @ 175easy >BP 195 4x8-12

I weigh him after each workout as I find that measurement to be the most accurate indicator of lean body mass (since he sweats a lot of water out) starting weight 195.7 post w/o > now at 198.2 Post W/O

He's been training about 12 years and can definitely attribute the recent gains to this cycle.

used PURERAWS as rad-140 source. I have done a cycle of LGD from them I was impressed with/ first time I front squatted over 315.
Yeah I’m pretty sure my rad is way underdosed
I thought by ordering from a board sponsor I’d be getting a solid product but that doesn’t seem to be the case

holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
I thought by ordering from a board sponsor I’d be getting a solid product but that doesn’t seem to be the case
its hard out there, i think the reason i chose PURERAWZ was just word of mouth. Cheers!

holyquanza

holyquanza

Awards
ill Pick up here since there hasnt been a post in a while.

I'm currently on week # 2 of a 7-8 week cycle of

RAD 140 20mgs per day
1&4 andro 990 mgs per day total

I've gained at least 3-5% in all major lifts. and 5 lbs of lean body mass ( i normally weigh myself after each workout) as most of my water is gone at that point.

when i began i was 195-197 fluctuating. Now currently sitting @200-202

i eat around 3500 cals per day and have 12 years training experience

I will be upping my dosage for the remainder of the cycle to:

30 mgs of rad 140 and
1200 mgs of 1 and 4 andro (600 mgs per)

side effects include,

Just a very slight decline in sex drive. This is more in regards to thinking less often about sex. there was no decrease in sexual function ( still maintained erection no problem). This is important when you're married and have sex often as your partner will suffer.

some slight pains here and there in testicles and just verrrry slight atrophy. I'm sure this is due to the shutdown of my natural test. However I do feel almost completely normal.(no lethargy) i attribute this to the 4 andro

skin is fine, nipples not sensitive ( gyno beginnings) I have an AI on hand to mitigate estrogen effects if i feel it is too high.

Good things include :

Weight gain!!

finally!! 5lbs in 2 weeks, im excited to see how much more i will gain.

I intentionally wanted to run a wet ph (4 andro) to boost strength.

i've noticed very round and full pumps in the the areas normally more receptive to increased androgens (upper chest/ shoudlers/ traps)

I intentionally don't train my shoulders, upper chest much when using something as they easily become overdeveloped and i am become self conscious.

i will post in another week or so.

-DF

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hadn’t posted here because I didn’t actually think anyone was following haha. Felt like a waste of time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why you think it's underdosed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also there is zero benifit to spliting up your rad dose. Half life is like 20 hours so if you took 20mg there's still 10mg in your system 20hrs later and the dose will continue to build up every day with once a day dosing

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also there is zero benifit to spliting up your rad dose. Half life is like 20 hours so if you took 20mg there's still 10mg in your system 20hrs later and the dose will continue to build up every day with once a day dosing
I was splitting it in hopes of keeping a regular bp. But I’ve just started week 5 and I’m taking all 20mg together now first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Curious to see if I notice a difference

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was splitting it in hopes of keeping a regular bp. But I’ve just started week 5 and I’m taking all 20mg together now first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Curious to see if I notice a difference
That's how I do it first thing in the morning a half an hour before the gym on an empty stomach

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because I haven’t noticed much difference, aside from awesome pumps, since starting the cycle.
This is my third time using it, I've noticed increases in strength great pumps and a recomp effect, little muscle gained and a little fat loss.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because I haven’t noticed much difference, aside from awesome pumps, since starting the cycle.
I tried to pm you back and it won't send but the answer is yes. I have used a few things from them and they were all good