RAD 140

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do Rad compere to other oral steroids in terms of strength, fat loss and cardio?

I haven’t been interested in SARM’s before but a co worker did some Rad and had great results and now I’m more curious.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I work for a company that sells SARMs/PHs online and retail and from what I've seen RAD is kind of unpredictable. Some people respond really well to it, put on a ton of strength and lean mass. Others are pretty much non-responders.

If you're interested in running SARMs for your first time, I'd highly recommend either 30mg Ostarine or 15-20mg LGD. Each SARM has different properties and will produce different results but with either of those two, I can pretty much predict exactly what will happen for you and I've never seen a non-responder to either Ostarine or LGD.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I work for a company that sells SARMs/PHs online and retail and from what I've seen RAD is kind of unpredictable. Some people respond really well to it, put on a ton of strength and lean mass. Others are pretty much non-responders.

If you're interested in running SARMs for your first time, I'd highly recommend either 30mg Ostarine or 15-20mg LGD. Each SARM has different properties and will produce different results but with either of those two, I can pretty much predict exactly what will happen for you and I've never seen a non-responder to either Ostarine or LGD.
Thanks for the info! Naw, I’m not interested in SARM’s, just that my friend tried RAD and loved it so I was thinking I could stack it with my SD, since it shouldn’t impact the body the same way as SD. LGD seems more wet and I’m not really interested in that.

Btw I tried Osta a while ago and was disappointed. :(

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure the drying-out effect of SD would counteract any "wetness" you'd see with LGD. Even Tren was enough to counteract it at 20mg LGD for me. There shouldn't be any water retention with LGD, it's moreso mineral (especially sodium) retention and the dramatic increase in glycogen storage that causes the bloated look - similar to what you would see with a methyl like DMZ if you were to have a higher sodium or carb diet. If you keep carbs and sodium in control and eat clean, you shouldn't notice much if any especially with SD.

That's unfortunate that you didn't react well to Ostarine. LGD and Ostarine are 2 of my favorites. I prefer to add one of those 2 to most of my injectable cycles instead of other orals since they're much easier on the body. I would say LGD at 20mg is pretty much on par with something like DMZ in terms of strength. At that dose it's a legit oral steroid as far as I'm concerned. Ostarine for me is more like a Winny with less of a drying-out effect.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure the drying-out effect of SD would counteract any "wetness" you'd see with LGD. Even Tren was enough to counteract it at 20mg LGD for me. There shouldn't be any water retention with LGD, it's moreso mineral (especially sodium) retention and the dramatic increase in glycogen storage that causes the bloated look - similar to what you would see with a methyl like DMZ if you were to have a higher sodium or carb diet. If you keep carbs and sodium in control and eat clean, you shouldn't notice much if any especially with SD.

That's unfortunate that you didn't react well to Ostarine. LGD and Ostarine are 2 of my favorites. I prefer to add one of those 2 to most of my injectable cycles instead of other orals since they're much easier on the body. I would say LGD at 20mg is pretty much on par with something like DMZ in terms of strength. At that dose it's a legit oral steroid as far as I'm concerned. Ostarine for me is more like a Winny with less of a drying-out effect.
Mmh, the problem is that I really like SD until the calves&back pump sets in after 2 weeks, so my thinking was to kick start the cycle with SD and finish with something else for another 4 weeks. I want something that helps with endurance (SD tanked my endurance), that’s why I was thinking about Rad? Maybe I do Hexadrone instead, do you have any experience with that?

Btw I’m not comfortable with Cardarine yet

LvlUpStrength

Awards

What are the common side effects of Ostarine and LGD? Is Ostarine more mild compared to RAD-140 when it comes to liver toxicity?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the common side effects of Ostarine and LGD? Is Ostarine more mild compared to RAD-140 when it comes to liver toxicity?
None of them are liver toxic. You’ll never need liver support with SARMs. Your liver enzymes will probably increase during the cycle to varying degrees with any of them but not to a toxic level. This can happen with a lot of supplements/medications, not just SARMs, prohormones and steroid. Added stress to the liver and liver toxicity are two different things.

As far as which compound does it more than others, everybody seems to have varying reactions especially on forums. But who knows what they’re actually taking. It’s a person to person basis, there’s really no way to tell.

I would guess that LGD would be the harshest of the three for most people in terms of markers of negative health side effects - blood pressure, cholesterol, liver and kidney. But like I said, even though SARMs can negatively affect those, it’s probably never going to be to a harmful level.

In my experience, Ostarine is the mildest of the 3 for sure. I’ve heard otherwise from different people.