RAD-140 Cycle

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
So ending week four...
Down four pounds and 4% body fat %. So looks like a net of 4 pounds of muscle added and 8 pounds of fat gone. Strength and muscular endurance up pretty dramatically, especially the endurance. Blood test tomorrow, should hear back in a week. Very interested in seeing those results. I think 20mg feels right for me. No acne, no lethargy yet. If I can do this again over the next four weeks, I’ll be pretty happy.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ending week four...
Down four pounds and 4% body fat %. So looks like a net of 4 pounds of muscle added and 8 pounds of fat gone. Strength and muscular endurance up pretty dramatically, especially the endurance. Blood test tomorrow, should hear back in a week. Very interested in seeing those results. I think 20mg feels right for me. No acne, no lethargy yet. If I can do this again over the next four weeks, I’ll be pretty happy.
I’m a little over 2 weeks into rad run and I’ve noticed some strength increases but not much else...guessing it takes a little bit to really get going.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’m a little over 2 weeks into rad run and I’ve noticed some strength increases but not much else...guessing it takes a little bit to really get going.
If you’ve been reading this thread, you’ll see I noticed muscular endurance and pumps pretty early on... the muscle just started kicking in

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’ve been reading this thread, you’ll see I noticed muscular endurance and pumps pretty early on... the muscle just started kicking in
I’m definitely more energetic and motivated in gym..solid pumps also but that could be contributed to the ghost pump too. My facial hair is growing much quicker and I get aggravated much easier. Just added in some ostarine to help my shoulder.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I haven’t noticed any increased aggravation. I’m interested in seeing how that progresses for you.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So ending week four...
Man those are great results! Interested to see if lethargy kicks in as users have reported this beyond the 4th week of use. I am currently also on a cut running 25 mg Ostarine, 30 mg S23, and 1000 mg Epi Andro. I have some Rad stocked away that I was going to save for a bulk (never tried it), but seeing as your having such fantastic results from it on tour cut I think I M going to bust it open and add it to my cycle at 12mg! I am excited due to your results!

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Man those are great results! Interested to see if lethargy kicks in as users have reported this beyond the 4th week of use. I am currently also on a cut running 25 mg Ostarine, 30 mg S23, and 1000 mg Epi Andro. I have some Rad stocked away that I was going to save for a bulk (never tried it), but seeing as your having such fantastic results from it on tour cut I think I M going to bust it open and add it to my cycle at 12mg! I am excited due to your results!
I’m very curious about Ostarine... might try that next.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll post the update on my thread. Don’t want to hijack this guy’s thread.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’ll post the update on my thread. Don’t want to hijack this guy’s thread.
You’re more than welcome to post anything that you’d like...

This morning was the first time that I did not want to get out of bed... It could be because I was up until 2am for the UFC. I’ll hold off until tomorrow before I pass judgement on lethargy caused by Rad.
One thing that I’ve noticed is the ability (new) to see gains in trouble areas... upper chest and lower biceps to be specific. I think the intense pumps actually improve the mind/muscle connection. I feel progress in both those areas for the first time in a long time. Hopefully it continues.
Drew blood first thing this morning for the test and estrogen labs. Will send this afternoon. VERY curious about those labs.
Seeing as I had low T, I may just go on HRT. If so, it will be after this cycle and after a 4 week PCT. that puts me past the new year.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you done a blood test at a lab before or only the one online? I'm curious to how accurate those are.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Have you done a blood test at a lab before or only the one online? I'm curious to how accurate those are.
Only the ZRT tests that you do at home. If your draw the blood accurately, I don’t believe there is any difference.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re more than welcome to post anything that you’d like...

This morning was the first time that I did not want to get out of bed... It could be because I was up until 2am for the UFC. I’ll hold off until tomorrow before I pass judgement on lethargy caused by Rad.
One thing that I’ve noticed is the ability (new) to see gains in trouble areas... upper chest and lower biceps to be specific. I think the intense pumps actually improve the mind/muscle connection. I feel progress in both those areas for the first time in a long time. Hopefully it continues.
Drew blood first thing this morning for the test and estrogen labs. Will send this afternoon. VERY curious about those labs.
Seeing as I had low T, I may just go on HRT. If so, it will be after this cycle and after a 4 week PCT. that puts me past the new year.
What did your labs look like?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
A few updates:
-Up dosage to 15mg starting yesterday
-I’m up 2 pounds since the beginning with no diet change
-water % remaining at 45% ish (avg pre was 50-55%)
-pumps are still longer lasting, muscles feel harder. No big changes to strength, but I can do more reps with same amounts.
-shoulder pain completely gone (left shoulder usually hurts when I wake up)
-been getting slight headaches, I never get headaches
-more alert than normal, slightly better focus

Also, received my test results I took the day before I started (baseline).
Test is low (320)
Estrogen is normal (23)

Ordered 2 more tests (ZRT through Amazon, $125 ea). Will test at 4 weeks and again at 8 weeks.

Researched ‘cloudy SARMs’. Seems to be fine...

Let me know if anyone has any questions.
Got my blood results earlier this morning...
Test suppressed (112)
Estrogen increased (44)
This was the end of week 4.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Lethargy kicked in at the end of last week. I’m able to overcome it, but I really have to think about it. Mostly tougher to get out of bed, which is unusual for me.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lethargy kicked in at the end of last week. I’m able to overcome it, but I really have to think about it. Mostly tougher to get out of bed, which is unusual for me.
You gonna end the cycle early or fight on?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’m going to end it at 6 weeks. I’ll do a 4 week PCT, check blood again and then start HRT most likely.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to end it at 6 weeks. I’ll do a 4 week PCT, check blood again and then start HRT most likely.
Very surprised at high E. Why do you plan to PCT if you're just going to go on HRT? Are you trying to see if you can recover to normal test range one last time?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for PCT if you are planning on HRT. In fact, it may hurt your chances of obtaining it if you increase your natural levels to just an "okay" level and the docs view it as in range. Besides, 4 weeks won't do much. Might as well skip it or go all the way.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’ve certainly thought of that... if I skip it and just go for TRT/HRT then my concern would be a protocol based on artificially deflated numbers. Also, I’m a little concerned about telling them about the Rad-140

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Very surprised at high E. Why do you plan to PCT if you're just going to go on HRT? Are you trying to see if you can recover to normal test range one last time?
I was concerned about abnormal numbers promoting and inaccurate HRT protocol. Also, from a timing perspective, I am not sure that I would be able to start HRT in the next week or two because of travel and I have yet to secure an HRT service in Atlanta area.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious what you thought of RAD-140 cycle and if you got on TRT?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Hey everyone... apologies for the long pause. I was in the middle of a deal at work that took the better part of the last several months. As for an update...
Since I last posted, I came off the Rad-140 test and let my T level return to normal levels. I would say that Rad-140 definitely works... I just had to discontinue due to I am actually starting TRT today. It was about a month long process for testing, results, discussions and product delivery. I will post some general results over the next few weeks.
For my current protocol, I will be taking TRT, HCG and Anastrozole.
In addition, I started taking MK 677 a few weeks ago and it has definitely increased my HGH. I am over 300 right now... unfortunately, I did not do a baseline for HGHdue to a scheduling conflict of the test I ordered and my travel overseas.. . That being said, I am quite certain that I was not running over 300 before hand.