RAD-140 Cycle

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
Nice log, please keep it up. First time here as well, running 25 mg of Rad 140 and Ostarine. Currently on day 5.

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
Also, I purchased AI and SERM from the same source as my sarms, but have read conflicting posts on whether or not they’re needed. What’s y’alls final thoughts on that?
Do you split your Rad dosage or once a day? From my understanding it has a half life of roughly 16 hrs, but I’m not sure if that’s quite a big deal.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Rad-140, the “test base” of the sarm world? (Just something I read or heard somewhere)
That's what they say....
Im 6 weeks in a Rad and YK cycle and can tell you that my libido had crashed somewhat similar to a PH cycle does. So I definitely wouldn't rely on it for libido purposes.
As for gains? I'm very pleased so far

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I purchased AI and SERM from the same source as my sarms, but have read conflicting posts on whether or not they’re needed. What’s y’alls final thoughts on that?
Do you split your Rad dosage or once a day? From my understanding it has a half life of roughly 16 hrs, but I’m not sure if that’s quite a big deal.
Dose Rad once a day. It's half life is relatively long.
You definitely need a SERM in PCT...
Don't bother with an AI unless you are adding a compound that raises estrogen.
Rad doesn't

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
Dose Rad once a day. It's half life is relatively long.
You definitely need a SERM in PCT...
Don't bother with an AI unless you are adding a compound that raises estrogen.
Rad doesn't
Okay, thank you. I picked up Tamoxifen as the SERM.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Yes, even though people are not replying to every update, it doesn't mean they are not following. And I think the best logs to read/follow are the ones with weekly updates instead of daily.
I'm following your results and specially interested about your bloods pre and post cycle. Are you planning to take bloods after cycle before PCT?
Yes. I will take them the last day of the cycle. So far only minor reactions to the SARM so I may go longer than 6 weeks. I will take a test at week 4 and then at the end of the cycle and once again two weeks after the PCT.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Wow. I was going to go to 20mgs starting Monday but I chickened out and went to 15mg instead.

I was only going to do an OTC PCT but after the comments I received on here and in private, I am going to do a real PCT. I posted it on a previous page. Let me know your thoughts.

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
Yes. I will take them the last day of the cycle. So far only minor reactions to the SARM so I may go longer than 6 weeks. I will take a test at week 4 and then at the end of the cycle and once again two weeks after the PCT.
Anything new besides the slight headaches?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Anything new besides the slight headaches?
- My water % has remained low. I wouldn't call that a side effect, just interesting.
- It feels as though minor aches and pains have increased. I have been getting slight pain in my wrists and fingers. It only last a few seconds and its gone... happens two or three times a day for the last three day.

- My stomach always feels tight... Like I just did a brutal set of leg raises. It doesn't hurt, but its noticeable.
- I get a pump on the first set and it lasts a very long time. I love this...
- I have been getting intense carb cravings since I started. I switched to Keto a few days ago and it seems to be working. I have been over 0.5 mmol since Monday night. Typically I fall between 0.7 in the morning and I get to 2.0 ish by night time. I've been eating about 70% fat and less than 5% carbs since Monday. I've been taking one packet of Keto//OS about lunch time as well.

these are all the things that I notice.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Reposting the PCT I am thinking about so people don't have to search...

PCT

First, thank you for all the input... it's is very helpful. I've decided based on feedback and additional research to change the my PCT strategy. My though is Clomiphene (25/25/25/25) for 4 weeks and Exemestane (6.25mg 3x a week).

I would really like some advice and opinions on three things...
1. Thoughts on the supps for the PCT
2. Resources for the supps (DM if you'd prefer)
3. Timing on when to begin the PCT... Last day of cycle or earlier?

Thank you all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. I was going to go to 20mgs starting Monday but I chickened out and went to 15mg instead.

I was only going to do an OTC PCT but after the comments I received on here and in private, I am going to do a real PCT. I posted it on a previous page. Let me know your thoughts.
Definetly would use a SERM in pct. I would run the Rad for 8 weeks.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
So... weight is stable. Water % stable (again, I don't know what this means). Biggest difference I am noticing is not strength, but the amount of reps I can do. For instance, weighted dips with a 45 on a belt... I was doing 10-12 reps with the last few being rough. Now I can knock out 20 relatively easily. I will increase the weight next tri workout. Overall endurance feels like its up... peleton is easier and C2 is easier.

I ordered my PCT from MA research. Will keep you posted on that...

If anyone has specific questions, please let me know.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
One of the things that I really want to do is up my calisthenics capabilities. I have been doing pushups, burpees, box jumps and pullups almost every day. I've been following Pavel's theory of 'greasing the groove'. I'm not going anywhere close to failure, just knocking out 5-6 reps numerous times during the day. I also want to do dips this way, but its difficult to find an adequate sot to do dips in most offices (I travel a lot).

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
So... weight is stable. Water % stable (again, I don't know what this means). Biggest difference I am noticing is not strength, but the amount of reps I can do. For instance, weighted dips with a 45 on a belt... I was doing 10-12 reps with the last few being rough. Now I can knock out 20 relatively easily. I will increase the weight next tri workout. Overall endurance feels like its up... peleton is easier and C2 is easier.

I ordered my PCT from MA research. Will keep you posted on that...

If anyone has specific questions, please let me know.
Experiencing the same thing here. Strength remains the same, though reps have increased and rest time has shortened. Maybe strength will come further in the cycle as well. Thanks for another update!

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Experiencing the same thing here. Strength remains the same, though reps have increased and rest time has shortened. Maybe strength will come further in the cycle as well. Thanks for another update!
I'm really glad you understood what I am saying and also are experiencing the same thing... most people cant understand specifically what I am saying. The weight doesn't feel lighter, the reps just seem easier.

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
I'm really glad you understood what I am saying and also are experiencing the same thing... most people cant understand specifically what I am saying. The weight doesn't feel lighter, the reps just seem easier.
I definitely get it. Muscle endurance is the simplest way I can describe it at the moment.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been following too. Rad is my favorite Sarm so I like to see how others do with it.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome... welcome to the thread. Any results you'd like to share?
I ran it at 20/30mg. It was for a recomp and it far surpassed what I had expected from it. 12 weeks straight, best recomp to date. No lethargy running it solo. No sides at all except a little cramping which I actually liked a bit, kind of like a really good pump. I'm planning to run it again probably all next summer.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I ran it at 20/30mg. It was for a recomp and it far surpassed what I had expected from it. 12 weeks straight, best recomp to date. No lethargy running it solo. No sides at all except a little cramping which I actually liked a bit, kind of like a really good pump. I'm planning to run it again probably all next summer.
I did 10mg 1 week and now 15mg. Same effects here... a little cramping but more of almost permanent pump. Did you do a PCT?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in the new products thread and got it in the mail today. Rad140 in a pre workout. I'll post the label when I get home from the gym.

Stacking with M sten from vicious labs and anabolic Trinity from hardrock supps.

Gain train.
Screenshot_2018-10-11-08-32-51.jpeg

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 10mg 1 week and now 15mg. Same effects here... a little cramping but more of almost permanent pump. Did you do a PCT?
Yes I did clomid 40/20/20/10. Although it was from IRC so realistically closer to 20/10/10/5.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Two full weeks. I feel really good. Two unusual (fairly unusual) things are the only items that I’ll mention... 1. I get headaches occasionally. A small one every other day or so... I’ve had maybe 10 my entire life, so it’s notable. 2. Aches and pains, in general seem to be more noticeable. Wrists and fingers hurt a bit. So far that’s the only noticeable “negative” things I’ve noticed.
As for the rest, feel great in the gym. Reps keep increasing. Shoulder feels great. Did a Peleton ride yesterday - a tough hill ride - and immediately after, it felt like I could do it again. Recovery time seems to have dramatically decreased. I think this means I need to either increase the volume of work or decrease the time between body parts.

The Rad is very cloudy at this point... it annoys me a bit, but from what I’ve been able to read, it’s supposedly not an issue.

On supplements, I upped codfish oil to 5000mg (from 3000mg) hoping to offset the wrist and finger joint pain.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Two full weeks. I feel really good. Two unusual (fairly unusual) things are the only items that I’ll mention... 1. I get headaches occasionally. A small one every other day or so... I’ve had maybe 10 my entire life, so it’s notable. 2. Aches and pains, in general seem to be more noticeable. Wrists and fingers hurt a bit. So far that’s the only noticeable “negative” things I’ve noticed.
As for the rest, feel great in the gym. Reps keep increasing. Shoulder feels great. Did a Peleton ride yesterday - a tough hill ride - and immediately after, it felt like I could do it again. Recovery time seems to have dramatically decreased. I think this means I need to either increase the volume of work or decrease the time between body parts.

The Rad is very cloudy at this point... it annoys me a bit, but from what I’ve been able to read, it’s supposedly not an issue.

On supplements, I upped codfish oil to 5000mg (from 3000mg) hoping to offset the wrist and finger joint pain.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about joint pain because it only lasted a week or two and wasn't too bad. But that did come on in my ankles for a little bit around the 2-3 week mark. Went away on its own with no additional supplements. Headaches I did not experience but can also be a side of low estrogen.

The endurance aspect is the best. I ran an obstacle race on it and I could not believe how easy everything was compared to normal. Looking forward to seeing how you feel at 3-4 weeks in.

PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo

Awards
Good update! No headaches experienced here. Have some very mild muscle pain though I’m coming down with the flu (coughs and mild fever as well, Florida weather) and am attributing it to that.
Also I’ve read on some other forums about cloudy suspensions, though I personally ordered tablets, but it seems to be fine as long as you shake it up evenly.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I forgot about joint pain because it only lasted a week or two and wasn't too bad. But that did come on in my ankles for a little bit around the 2-3 week mark. Went away on its own with no additional supplements. Headaches I did not experience but can also be a side of low estrogen.

The endurance aspect is the best. I ran an obstacle race on it and I could not believe how easy everything was compared to normal. Looking forward to seeing how you feel at 3-4 weeks in.
So either increasing the cod liver oil or simply timing but no joint pain today.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I posted this in the new products thread and got it in the mail today. Rad140 in a pre workout. I'll post the label when I get home from the gym.
Seeing a lot of this lately, dont these sarms need to be run in a cycle?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically yes, but if you lift 5-6 days/week and it's a decent dose, you would be on the whole time.

A shop near me has pre workouts with DMZ, methyldiazirinol, and other hormone blends in it. I would much rather keep it all separate. Especially with Rad140 because the pump is already near debilitating for me I don't like to take anything else except maybe some caffeine.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most def. You can do 6,8 - 10,12 weeks depending on compound, cycle history. There's a couple logs on here someplace of people doing 16 weeks of osta at 20mg.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Things seem to be moving along nicely. No noticeable side effects. I am considering upping the dosage to 20mg from 15mg. Any thoughts?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things seem to be moving along nicely. No noticeable side effects. I am considering upping the dosage to 20mg from 15mg. Any thoughts?
Absolutely. If you get any sides you can always go back down. 20 was the sweet spot for me.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
What was noticeable about 20mg vs the lower dosage?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was noticeable about 20mg vs the lower dosage?
10mg I could get a sense of what RAD did, but it was weak. I bumped it to 20mg and everything was just more pronounced. Tighter, harder, more vascular. Endurance through the roof, but very little as far as strength increase.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg I could get a sense of what RAD did, but it was weak. I bumped it to 20mg and everything was just more pronounced. Tighter, harder, more vascular. Endurance through the roof, but very little as far as strength increase.
how long before you noticed it start kicking in ?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
My third week. Feel good overall... feel tighter and my pumps are insane. One thing I was expecting and have not seen is any fat burning effect. Am I expecting this too soon or is it possible I bought crap?

JohnJJ

Awards
havent read the thread, but at 30mg i really started to feel it so that might be something to consider. zero sides other than lethargy, about to hop on pct in a few days

as far as that post^ i never read that it is a real fat burner, seemed to me that it's considered more of a bulking compound. from what i researched/remebered mk677, GW and osta were kind of the cutting compounds

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My third week. Feel good overall... feel tighter and my pumps are insane. One thing I was expecting and have not seen is any fat burning effect. Am I expecting this too soon or is it possible I bought crap?
Are you in a calorie deficit? I too have heard this compound is more of a bulker.

herosjourney

Awards
How would Rad go with S4? I got decent hardening and strength from S4. Anyone done both together or separately?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Are you in a calorie deficit? I too have heard this compound is more of a bulker.
I have kept a steady caloric intake based on a few reviews I've read on RAD-140 and difficulty in maintaining weight. I may reexamine that.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Received my clomiphene and exemestane. PCT is ready. Will start in 5 weeks when this ends.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your E2 should already be low from the suppression of RAD so you probably wouldn't want to add an AI to that and crash it. It is always good to have an AI on hand in case you do actually need it though. My advice is to save it in case something arises or for a future cycle with compounds that would aromatize.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serms will raise test, which will raise E2. Serms will block this E2 from attaching to receptor sites, and leave it circulating/accumulating in the blood stream. Best to run your A.I. two weeks in to PCT and taper it off for two weeks after you stop your serm. Otherwise you may get the notorious "Estrogen Rebound."

My suggestion would be to add some Sustain Alpha to your PCT. Will control that estrogen no problem, boost your test and keep your stress low and mood elevated. Would help in case you run into the dreaded PCT blues.

If money is no problem, I'd add K1ngs Blood as well. Great booster and super complimentary to Sustain Alpha. Made for my smoothest PCTs, along with Clomid. Only two boosters that have worked for me, and I've tried most over the years.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Serms will raise test, which will raise E2. Serms will block this E2 from attaching to receptor sites, and leave it circulating/accumulating in the blood stream. Best to run your A.I. two weeks in to PCT and taper it off for two weeks after you stop your serm. Otherwise you may get the notorious "Estrogen Rebound."

My suggestion would be to add some Sustain Alpha to your PCT. Will control that estrogen no problem, boost your test and keep your stress low and mood elevated. Would help in case you run into the dreaded PCT blues.

If money is no problem, I'd add K1ngs Blood as well. Great booster and super complimentary to Sustain Alpha. Made for my smoothest PCTs, along with Clomid. Only two boosters that have worked for me, and I've tried most over the years.
Money isn't a problem. I'd prefer to do it the most effective way. I will look into the two products you mentioned. Thanks!

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I can definitely feel a difference at 20mg. Strength increasing. Pumps are simply insane. Best way I can describe I is you have your last set pump at halfway through your first set. There is an overall feeling of euphoria as well... You simply feel better. Joint pain has been coning and going. Its not steady... lasts a few minutes and it gone. So far has only affected areas that I have had issues at some point (Shoulders, wrists, knees). That could very well be because I have been concentrating on compound movements for the past few weeks. Very happy so far.
I will take a blood sample on Sunday for testosterone and estrogen.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the blood results. You get precycle bloods done so you have something to compare with?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Looking forward to the blood results. You get precycle bloods done so you have something to compare with?
Yeah, just testosterone and estrogen. Posted earlier in the thread. I will look for it if I can ever get off this conference call... lawyers wont shut up.