R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
R-Andro Shred from Strong Supplements and HardRock Supp Co

Thanks to the good folks at Strong Supplements for letting me run this log, it has been a pleasure !!

I wanted to post an after picture but I just could not get one that really showed the difference the R-Andro Shred made. So words it will be.

I ran this for 54 days with basically a PWO and some Protein Powder, no other agents. I went from 190lbs to 180lbs, the lightest I have been in two years, and a mark I have been trying to hit for just as long. The weight is not the only story, I also gained muscle! I have read that you have to gain about 10lbs to put an inch on your biceps, well I lost 10lbs and gain 1/2 an inch on the bicep, so did I loose 15lbs of fat and gain 5lbs of muscle I think So !!! I also noticed some extra drive and motivation while using the R-Andro Shred. The workout sweat factor was increased big time also leading me to believe the increase in thermogenesis had a fat burning effect. I had no negative side effects at all. (note I am prone to high BP but no trouble) Overall I would say this is a great addition to your Muscle Building / Fat Burning arsenal. I would also think it would be very anabolic on a bulk.

Measurements----- Before ------After

Weight ---------------190 --------- 180
Chest ---------------- 43 ---------- 44
Waist at Navel ---- 36 1/2 ----- 35
Bicep ---------------- 16 ----------- 16 1/2
Forearm ------------- 13 ----------- 13
Thigh ---------------- 23 1/2 ----- 23
Calf ------------------- 16 ----------- 16
Neck ----------------- 16 1/2 ------- 16 1/2

I chalk up the loss of leg size to the sore knee that had me skipping leg day !!
Awesome job great results !!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job rocket. anytime you can gain some inches and lose some weight at the same time
is a success in my book ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice job rocket. anytime you can gain some inches and lose some weight at the same time
is a success in my book ;)
Yes, Very Happy!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Appreciate the detailed log! Great progress and glad you enjoyed it! If you could throw this review up on our website we would really appreciate it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir. Appreciate the detailed log! Great progress and glad you enjoyed it! If you could throw this review up on our website we would really appreciate it!
I post a review on the Strong site last night

tunasub94

Awards
Does this have legit androsterone? Or is it just epiandro?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The question is if there are lab tests proving that because its really quite difficult to source legit Androsterone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The question is if there are lab tests proving that because its really quite difficult to source legit Androsterone.
I know there was an initial problem when androsterone products first came out years back but those issues seem to be a thing of the past ;) I'll see what I can get for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do know it works !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard Rock is a Great Company with Solid Products!