R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to see how much you guys love this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the typical dose? I have no idea what androsterone is suppose to be used at (mg wise)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Congrats!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
does this actually put any muscle tissue aside from the awesome hardening effect?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After careful review the Strong Supplement Shop team has chosen jev871, Rocket3015, and vujade to log two bottles of R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements!!! PM me your shipping info and we'll get your bottles out to you! Congrats!
thanks bro. Honored to be selected..!

Congrats to Rocket3015 and jev871

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the typical dose? I have no idea what androsterone is suppose to be used at (mg wise)
Before the previous PH Ban last year, Androsterone when it was still available, it was also known as Stano
and was typically run very high. Most companies sold it in 150 to 200mg caps. Common dos

does this actually put any muscle tissue aside from the awesome hardening effect?
Typically dosages would range from 400mg per day up to 1000mg per day is not unheard of.

I've run LGI Stano 200 all the way put to 1000mg per day and i was a beast on it.

Strength was thru the roof, total alpha feeling and a calming effect, no anxiety or jitteriness like i get from Epi Andro.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Known to have same dosing scheme as epi andro

fakeazzrock

Awards
After careful review the Strong Supplement Shop team has chosen jev871, Rocket3015, and vujade to log two bottles of R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements!!! PM me your shipping info and we'll get your bottles out to you! Congrats!
Screw you three! Just kidding. I won't let my jealousy get in the way of subbing your logs for the gainz!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you !! Anxious to start !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea when these will be shipped out...?

Ive been planning a cycle for August for a while now and want to get this ball rolling ;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Before the previous PH Ban last year, Androsterone when it was still available, it was also known as Stano
and was typically run very high. Most companies sold it in 150 to 200mg caps. Common dos

Typically dosages would range from 400mg per day up to 1000mg per day is not unheard of.

I've run LGI Stano 200 all the way put to 1000mg per day and i was a beast on it.

Strength was thru the roof, total alpha feeling and a calming effect, no anxiety or jitteriness like i get from Epi Andro.
I have stano on hand, 3 bottles actually. I'd love to go ahead with 1-AD cycle with stano but I just got off an osta cycle around may.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea when these will be shipped out...?

Ive been planning a cycle for August for a while now and want to get this ball rolling ;)
As soon as everyone's info is received and sent to the boss it will be a day or two. Should have package by early/mid next week

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like this already ... Got an order conformation and a tracking number these folks are all over the customer service !!!

jev871

jev871

Awards
I like this already ... Got an order conformation and a tracking number these folks are all over the customer service !!!
I haven't received anything yet.. super excited to start!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent received anything by email yet. But I'm sure mine will be coming soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i havent received anything by email yet. But I'm sure mine will be coming soon.
We'll get it out to both of you vujade and jev871. Once I receive jev871 's email address i will send both of your guys info to the boss. Rocket3015 included his email address when he sent me his info that's why he alread has the order confirmation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine! Will Start Monday - Even got a few sample (Thanks)

Any suggestions on dosing protocol ??

R Andro.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to your log, if its anything like the last one... it will rock!
Thank you!! Need to take a "Before Pic" this week end !!

jev871

jev871

Awards
I haven't received anything yet but I am looking forward to starting! That's cool that you got samples too.. hopefully I get something extra in my box...lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't received anything yet but I am looking forward to starting! That's cool that you got samples too.. hopefully I get something extra in my box...lol
It's Like Christmas !!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah I just got mine
1470255648862.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You even got a bonus Shaker Cup ... Cool Beans !!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah lol they hooked me up!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Going to the gym now, I will post my log when I get home

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the links!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking pics ;) glad you guys can get started

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Not sure if you have tried Wild THing pre workout, but that stuff is strong!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I will save it for Back on Tuesday !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's definitely a well rounded pre that packs a punch

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse the possibly out of place question, but can someone tell me if this can be stacked with osta 25mg and lgd 10mg for 8 weeks?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please excuse the possibly out of place question, but can someone tell me if this can be stacked with osta 25mg and lgd 10mg for 8 weeks?
It can be. Will have good "test base" qualities, while not being a true test base.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be. Will have good "test base" qualities, while not being a true test base.
Yes, R-andro (Androsterone), can most definitely be stack with Osta or LGD.

i've use it with Osta on my last Osta cycle. Definitely helps keep libido up, energy up and strength up while cutting or recomping.

Not sure about stacking Osta and LGD though. I believe the 10mg of LGD would outshine the 25mg of Osta
and most like even compete for the same receptors.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my package yesterday guys..! I have to go out of town today until Sunday.
I will start my log on Monday and post the link... :biggthumpup:

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established

Well on the Stano-200-Bottle it claims
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg wich is Epiandrosterone because of the BETA if I'm not totally mistaken.

What Epiandro did you use at what dose that got you anxious?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well on the Stano-200-Bottle it claims
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg wich is Epiandrosterone because of the BETA if I'm not totally mistaken.

What Epiandro did you use at what dose that got you anxious?
Ultra Stano by Anteaus Labs

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Would R-andro stack well with andro1 (Sup3r-1), or would epi be a better match for andro1?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would R-andro stack well with andro1 (Sup3r-1), or would epi be a better match for andro1?
Can't go wrong with either tbh. What are your goals?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just made my 1st purchase at strong...happy to see options other than that dumbass pay pal!!!

cheap shipping too!!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
just made my 1st purchase at strong...happy to see options other than that dumbass pay pal!!!

cheap shipping too!!!
And they ship right out with tracking updates all the way - decided to try a bottle of this at the end of last week, and I got to start today!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

cheap shipping too!!!
Nice man :) appreciate it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they ship right out with tracking updates all the way - decided to try a bottle of this at the end of last week, and I got to start today!
Nice man! I'm sure you will enjoy it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R-Andro Shred from Strong Supplements and HardRock Supp Co

Thanks to the good folks at Strong Supplements for letting me run this log, it has been a pleasure !!

I wanted to post an after picture but I just could not get one that really showed the difference the R-Andro Shred made. So words it will be.

I ran this for 54 days with basically a PWO and some Protein Powder, no other agents. I went from 190lbs to 180lbs, the lightest I have been in two years, and a mark I have been trying to hit for just as long. The weight is not the only story, I also gained muscle! I have read that you have to gain about 10lbs to put an inch on your biceps, well I lost 10lbs and gain 1/2 an inch on the bicep, so did I loose 15lbs of fat and gain 5lbs of muscle I think So !!! I also noticed some extra drive and motivation while using the R-Andro Shred. The workout sweat factor was increased big time also leading me to believe the increase in thermogenesis had a fat burning effect. I had no negative side effects at all. (note I am prone to high BP but no trouble) Overall I would say this is a great addition to your Muscle Building / Fat Burning arsenal. I would also think it would be very anabolic on a bulk.

Measurements----- Before ------After

Weight ---------------190 --------- 180
Chest ---------------- 43 ---------- 44
Waist at Navel ---- 36 1/2 ----- 35
Bicep ---------------- 16 ----------- 16 1/2
Forearm ------------- 13 ----------- 13
Thigh ---------------- 23 1/2 ----- 23
Calf ------------------- 16 ----------- 16
Neck ----------------- 16 1/2 ------- 16 1/2

I chalk up the loss of leg size to the sore knee that had me skipping leg day !!