Quote (max) three of your favorite brands

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
in an example of ranking, which are the brands that you prefer most? from the third, then to the second, and finally to the winner (your absolute favorite brand).

In third place, (for me) without a doubt there is "Black Lion Research", I consider it one of those brands that deals with "technical" supplements, unusual compared to the classics we all know.
Few but valid products.
That "few products" is not put there by chance ... I prefer brands like that, where they make me understand that behind it there is not only "marketing", but also the intention to "evolve" with products that are still valid for the market.
Surely we are not talking about the usual creatine, bcaa and beautiful company, but of products, which I call "technicians" where behind certainly there are studies, tests, so that the final product can be "working".
When my finances allow me, some of their products are a pleasure, Vector and Follidrone still on the list.

In second place I chose ...
I must say that I was very undecided between two brands ... one is Canadian, the other is ... Yamamoto Nutrition !!! Exactly, I chose Yamamoto Nutrition, a brand that I had always snubbed, but which gradually gained my trust.
I live in Europe, Italy, and now you can see this brand everywhere, in all e-commerce (Italian) sites it is not difficult to find it, quality products, certificates, and that presents a rich choice for any eventuality.
Of this brand purchase, from omega 3 (of excellent quality), to vitamins.
I recently tried their preworkout, and I must say that I was satisfied. My favorite is "ShuraKHAN®"
Even their proteins are not bad at all, excellent and all with quality raw materials.
My favorites are the "Hydro RAZAN®".
A beautiful house to keep under control, simple, quality product, with good dosage.

In the first place could not miss that ...
PES!
it's my favorite brand ever, I can't do anything about it, I fell in love with it some time ago, and until now I always buy something from this house.
In the period in which I reached the best body ever, I took all their products, from alphamine (the original EU version), to erase pro.
Not to mention the best muscle builder ever, "ANABETA" ... how many memories ... how much "thickness" in that period ... Even "Anabeta elite" one of the best ... was one of those products that really I believed so much.
Today unfortunately there is nothing left, I am hoping so much that soon the PES, can "create" a new product ready to bring all the other competitors to their knees :) D).
The Select is never lacking, I always have the shelves full, chocolate cupcake my favorite taste.
I love PES, a brand that has those few products, but they are all valid.
He is not in a hurry to put products on the market, just to "make money", he knows how to wait, and we, the loyal ones, know how to wait.
Respect.

Guys I wrote a lot, sorry for typos, unfortunately I can't write English well, I used google.

I await your ranking.

A greeting!

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES for protein, while I was on another supplement, I took a sample of prolific one day, and i got a dead lift PR. Even so, I refuse to buy any of their products anymore, they aren’t developing anything exciting. Protein bars being a cop out. Glad I remembered in time, I also still have 2 ABE on hand for when I want to run Xgels at 1.5gs. Ergonine was an amazing replacement for Tr1umph, I bought a lot of those. ABE was the first natty anabolic I ever ran of course with 1g xgels. yeah I’m late, but only turning 25 this April.

Olympus Labs ****ing Tr1umph, I wasn’t gonna buy their products after they cancelled it, but I really wanted to try Ep1logue, I have also ran and enjoyed assass1nate, Ignit3, bloodshr3d raw? The one with Y? And their other supplement that is the PPAR activator,not Cardarine, which I don’t think I got anything from. Currently running Ep1logue and a little over 2 weeks in.

Bulk supplements, yup odd, always got 3-5 of their bags, of some kinda supplement that don’t close. Was thinking of getting taurine, Alcar, and LCLT again.

These top 3 aren’t in order, just the Stations of my train of thought.

Yeah it’s seems kinda generic, that these companies are my top. Aside from protein supplements, BCAAs, and preworkouts. I never thouhght “natural anabolic” was even a class until I joined this forum a couple years ago.

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(1&2 are kinda of equal but evomuse is so unique that if it disappeared there would be nothing like it)
1. Evomuse = unique effective formulas, I love evomuse topicals
2. Olympus labs = all well dosed and effective formulas
3. Pes = select powder/bars mainly

Buying allot from primevil at the moment, mega pre, eaa’s so they could take the spot soon. For some reason I’m enjoying allot of milk over powders/bars recently so that’s another reason 3 might change.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1)PerforMax Labs. Just straight up great products. Top products such as...
-IntraMax, VasoMax, AlphaMax and SlinMax are some of my favourite supplements of my whole 8 years. And their customer service team are always incredibly helpful.

2)PES. Great products and innovations. Top products such as....
-High Volume, Prolific, Select protein, OG Norcodrene, Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and Shift.

3)Olympus Labs. Because they always seem to be coming out with new products and new ingredients. Top products such as...
-Conqu3r Unleashed, BloodShr3d, Assass1nate, K1ngs Slayer, Ep1logue and I'm really looking forward to No Mercy.

Honourable mention to HPS. A new and upcoming company who seem very dedicated to the research and development of their products. I can't wait to try their products if/when they hit the UK and to see what else they bring out in the future.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.) RXS Supplements (Radiate)
2.) Redcon1 (All)
3.)Evomuse (All)

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
PES for protein, while I was on another supplement, I took a sample of prolific one day, and i got a dead lift PR. Even so, I refuse to buy any of their products anymore, they aren’t developing anything exciting. Protein bars being a cop out. Glad I remembered in time, I also still have 2 ABE on hand for when I want to run Xgels at 1.5gs. Ergonine was an amazing replacement for Tr1umph, I bought a lot of those. ABE was the first natty anabolic I ever ran of course with 1g xgels. yeah I’m late, but only turning 25 this April.

Olympus Labs ****ing Tr1umph, I wasn’t gonna buy their products after they cancelled it, but I really wanted to try Ep1logue, I have also ran and enjoyed assass1nate, Ignit3, bloodshr3d raw? The one with Y? And their other supplement that is the PPAR activator,not Cardarine, which I don’t think I got anything from. Currently running Ep1logue and a little over 2 weeks in.

Bulk supplements, yup odd, always got 3-5 of their bags, of some kinda supplement that don’t close. Was thinking of getting taurine, Alcar, and LCLT again.

These top 3 aren’t in order, just the Stations of my train of thought.

Yeah it’s seems kinda generic, that these companies are my top. Aside from protein supplements, BCAAs, and preworkouts. I never thouhght “natural anabolic” was even a class until I joined this forum a couple years ago.

I am of the parare, that every brand has its "flagship" product, the best to be clear.
For example, why didn't I mention "Olympus Labs"? Yet I loved their Ignit3 product.
One of their best products that I tried, the rest did nothing to me.
And the fact that they "churn out" new products continuously, honestly I don't like this thing.
In the catalog they also have "similar" products, products that if they are used, could create a single "infallible" product.
Ok the costs, which would then be higher, but if you want to create a "working" product, you have to make it pay, stop.
But it must work, it must be supported by studies, and not put on the market just to say "we are those of innovation, we differentiate ourselves from others, and we put on the market products that are always new and original" ... no, to me it's political it seems more a antic to make money out of customers, to those who believe in this world of supplements ... in short, marketing.
Here, I only criticize this, and this remains my point of view, that nobody is offended.

To return to the previous speech, "flagship products", I "molecular nutrition", I know it only for their "x-factor" product, here is a very valid product, tried several times, always with excellent results, but, afterwards the side effects are felt, the pains, for those who are brought to various types of inflammation, make you take the choice towards other products, in short, the benefits in the end are few, "the game is not worth the candle".
(The game is not worth the candle is an idiomatic expression of the Italian language. The expression is used when you want to express your reluctance to make a sacrifice that will not achieve a proportionate profit.) :D

Ciao

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
1)PerforMax Labs. Just straight up great products. Top products such as...
-IntraMax, VasoMax, AlphaMax and SlinMax are some of my favourite supplements of my whole 8 years. And their customer service team are always incredibly helpful.

2)PES. Great products and innovations. Top products such as....
-High Volume, Prolific, Select protein, OG Norcodrene, Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and Shift.

3)Olympus Labs. Because they always seem to be coming out with new products and new ingredients. Top products such as...
-Conqu3r Unleashed, BloodShr3d, Assass1nate, K1ngs Slayer, Ep1logue and I'm really looking forward to No Mercy.

Honourable mention to HPS. A new and upcoming company who seem very dedicated to the research and development of their products. I can't wait to try their products if/when they hit the UK and to see what else they bring out in the future.
"HPS"?
never heard, I'm looking at the site and their products.
They would be trying, I can't judge, I'd like to try, but living in Italy, buying in the US, it's a nuisance, apart from shipping costs (which are always high), risks with Italian customs.
I'll wait to see them on some .UK site!

Same goes for "Evomuse", I was always curious about their products, but almost always they are impossible to find, "predator .." for example is always "not available", I do not understand why they have difficulties with the replenishment.
But also with distribution ... because if I understand correctly, in Europe, only "predator ..." treats their brand.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhhhh thats tough im OG so i still love controlled labs, SNS, primaforce for my bulk

but if you were to give me 3 co's only available for unlimited free supplies -

SNS/CEL - Got some interesting stuff coming out
Nutrabio - I like and respect this owner and can tell quality if top notch plus they have dragonfruit eaa's :)
Redcon1 ( since they are overpriced )

Next up : prosups for their BCAA/EAA - one of the most underrated imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES --> Protiein
OL --> Natty Products
Hard Rock Supplements --> Well dosed products and great pwos

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Swanson Health
NOW Sports
MedFit-RX

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To pick a top 3 at the moment (within the bodybuilding/fitness realm), I'm going to go with 3 companies that I was introduced to on these forums:

1) Olympus Labs
2) Chaos and Pain
3) Sparta Nutrition

These are all 3 that started small, have loyal forum followings, and frankly all sit in the same space in terms of how they started (hardcore) and how they've evolved. I could wax on about each one with thoughts on how they've changed, but at the end of the day these are the 3 that I am support and currently am using supplements from and rotate in and out. I'd round it out with Universal/Animal if expanding to a top 4 as they've stood the test of time and I always come back to them as well for staple products.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try some chaos and pain

Most of there supps were on sale on a uk website and I wished I picked them up

Sadly I wasn’t in the position to get them

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost
Nutrabio
Nutrabolt (Scivation/Cellucor)

Honorable Mention:
Primeval Labs
Sparta Nutrition

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m going with:
Chaos and Pain
True Nutrition
Life Extension

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL-taste/variety of products/formulas

Evomuse for non stim fat loss

Hard rock-effective products

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled Labs should be on everyone's list. They have never been involved in any phuckery.

Swanson Vitamins.

Evomuse (when they have things in stock)

Hard Rock Supplements.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a tough one. Last 2 years...
Black Lion Research
RXS
Build Fast

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled Labs should be on everyone's list. They have never been involved in any phuckery.

Swanson Vitamins.

Evomuse (when they have things in stock)

Hard Rock Supplements.
I don’t know about that everyone seems annoyed at the new pre formula compared to the old one

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel sorry your top brand is PES
In no particular order I love SNS/CEL, Kaged Muscle and Olympus Labs

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Anabolicminds
2. Anabolicminds
3. Anabolicminds

Honorable mention, Anabolicminds.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EvoMuse
Prototype Nutrition
True Nutrition

Honorable mentions:

MPA
Antaeus Labs
Iron Legion
Vicious Labs
LGI

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top e companies in no order re Choas and Pain , Olympus Labs and Nutrabio - all make innovative products and take customers feedback seriously

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Myokem (back when they were good, they had outstanding products- not sure what happened)

Olympus Labs (always on the cutting edge delivering a large variety of quality products)

Black Lion Research (innovative approach that has delivered a few of my favorites)

I have quite a few honorable mentions, so I just won’t name any of them to be fair :)

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3rd - Chaos and Pain - was blown away by permaswole and Bacchus has been extremely good.
2nd - Ironforged Nutrition - mostwanted and kingpin are my all time favorite for strength increase
1st - Olympus labs - great quality across the board and innovative

Honorable mention - Black lion research - the original follidrone was unbelievable

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know about that everyone seems annoyed at the new pre formula compared to the old one
True, but that's not legal chit, or sketch.

Plus their Multi/Fish Oils are some of the best out there.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting, I think about my top lists if I had to pick. The list also changes a fair amount but I'd say as of now:
1. Inspired Nutra
2. Sparta Nutrition
3. Tie between Controlled Labs and SNS.

SNS is the go to for all bulk products I use while controlled labs is my health supp go to.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is interesting, I think about my top lists if I had to pick. The list also changes a fair amount but I'd say as of now:
1. Inspired Nutra
2. Sparta Nutrition
3. Tie between Controlled Labs and SNS.

SNS is the go to for all bulk products I use while controlled labs is my health supp go to.
You are right about SNS + CEL. I left them out of my list, I use a ton of their products.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would say:

1. OL
2. Nutrabio
3. Wildcard...a few companies could battle it out for the #3

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor