Quick Syringe loading question (Drawing Two compounds)

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I was just curious about this and was hoping that you guys could clear things up for me...

Scenario: When loading two compounds into a single syringe (For example Tren A/Prop or Test C/EQ)

I understand that loading an empty syringe with air of the same amount you intend to draw and then injecting that air into the vial before you draw the compound helps form a vacuum and makes drawing easier, but what's the procedure for the second vial once the first compound is loaded?

Are you able to draw more air into the loaded syringe on top of the compound and repeat the process?

Wouldn't this build a pocket of air between the two compounds in the syringe?

Maybe you can push that air to the top and eject it before pinning?

Is injecting air into the second vial even necessary?

Thanks a lot guys.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...you dont really need to blow air into the vial but it makes it easier thats for sure....what i do is draw your first compound normally then draw back on the syringe so you get a bubble on top then push that into your second vial....be very careful not to inject some of your first compound into the second vial....sometimes you will get a big bubble in with your final mix...you can either tap it out or just pin it...the air bubble helps seal the bolus...

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
well...you dont really need to blow air into the vial but it makes it easier thats for sure....what i do is draw your first compound normally then draw back on the syringe so you get a bubble on top then push that into your second vial....be very careful not to inject some of your first compound into the second vial....sometimes you will get a big bubble in with your final mix...you can either tap it out or just pin it...the air bubble helps seal the bolus...
Ok I see... so having air in the finally loaded syringe isn't a problem and can just be tapped to the top and pushed out prior to injection.

I just have to be careful not to push any of the first compound into the vial of the second as you've stated.

Great, thanks a lot. :)

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
1. I would swab both tops and then inject just air into 1st bottle, and then inject the rest of the air into the 2nd bottle and draw the amount of hormone volume equal to the loaded air.

2. Then move to the original bottle(the one you preloaded with air) and take again the amount of hormone volume equal to the loaded air.

3. Take needle out and draw it back 1/2 cc or more and change pins-beter not to use the same pin. Once the new pin is in place just plunge out the empty air in the barrel and you are all set.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
my method is kind of weird. but this is what i do . i preload one syringe with compound 1. then i just draw the desired amount of compound 2 into the second syringe. unscrew the pin and drip x amount into the second syringe from the preloaded one.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my method is kind of weird. but this is what i do . i preload one syringe with compound 1. then i just draw the desired amount of compound 2 into the second syringe. unscrew the pin and drip x amount into the second syringe from the preloaded one.
doesnt seem very sterile

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
doesnt seem very sterile
i agree its not as sterile as using a new syringe to preload every time. but i dont see how its any less sterile than reusing anything with a rubber stopper.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i agree its not as sterile as using a new syringe to preload every time. but i dont see how its any less sterile than reusing anything with a rubber stopper.
your exposing the gear to all the dust and contaminants in the air....ever go into a dark room with the sun shining through a window and you can see all the dust particles....all that sh!t is now in your gear....

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
1. I would swab both tops and then inject just air into 1st bottle, and then inject the rest of the air into the 2nd bottle and draw the amount of hormone volume equal to the loaded air.

2. Then move to the original bottle(the one you preloaded with air) and take again the amount of hormone volume equal to the loaded air.

3. Take needle out and draw it back 1/2 cc or more and change pins-beter not to use the same pin. Once the new pin is in place just plunge out the empty air in the barrel and you are all set.
This is one more poke through a plunger than you need. It is just another chance to dull the needle.

I do it the same way as mooch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just alternate which vial you draw from FIRST, and inject air to normalize from the last draw.

Unless you are pulling more than 1.5cc each then the vacuum effect will be minimal anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i draw from one, then i just put the needle into the other vial and continue to draw, its VERY smooth that way,

i only push air into one vial (the first one) and i dont even feel that its that neccessary because it pulls back nice with an 18g needle.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
your exposing the gear to all the dust and contaminants in the air....ever go into a dark room with the sun shining through a window and you can see all the dust particles....all that sh!t is now in your gear....
yea im using amps anyway so i guess **** gets in my gear regardless. if you re using 2 vials may not be the best idea.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
i draw from one, then i just put the needle into the other vial and continue to draw, its VERY smooth that way,

i only push air into one vial (the first one) and i dont even feel that its that neccessary because it pulls back nice with an 18g needle.
Interesting... I'll be using a 20G to draw. :)

.8cc of each compound M W F.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
This is one more poke through a plunger than you need. It is just another chance to dull the needle.

I do it the same way as mooch.
Dulling a needle that you are not putting into your body makes no difference, and the stopper for a 10cc - 20 cc vial can easily handle the pokes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
Anabolics 8