Quick PCT Q

Dcbeast

Active Member
Let me know what you guys think of this PCT

CYCLE-----

Epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
Stano 400/400/600/600/600/600

PCT-------

Tamox 20/20/10/10
Revolution Black PCT
MK 2866 week 3 of PCT when I go to 10 mg of Nolva

what do yall think?
 
Im not a big fan of mk in pct but other then that it looks good.
 
sweet thanks guys. Just curious why dont you like mk?

It seems to be suppressive per some users blood work so right as you are starting to recover your natural test levels you are going to introduce something to your pct that may cause further supression.
 
Im notsaying I dont like it on cycle rather just not in pct.
 
Agree with the mk, might be better to leave out of the PCT.

Not sure if you have already purchased your stuff for PCT, but I would opt for Intimidate for the NMDAA.
 
Back
Top