Quick DTH question..

TSOUL

TSOUL

Awards
I'll be starting it next week. Can I take it with a protein shake or with a pre workout powder. Its not solid food, so would they hinder the absorption of DTH?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be starting it next week. Can I take it with a protein shake or with a pre workout powder. Its not solid food, so would they hinder the absorption of DTH?
Honestly I take it at all different times with all different things, and it never fails me. With a preworkout sup yes def imo, Chuck will chime in im sure to give you the heads up.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
can take with protein, and/or energy drinks. I would take 15 min before food, or 1h after. Thats on the top of the directions for use on the bottle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken it with PWO drinks and protein many a time. I noticed no difference.

TSOUL

TSOUL

Awards
Thanks guys, I knew about the before/after food part. I like to start my morning w/protein shake and a little dextrose to get the motor running and i figured since i work out in the evening around 7pm - taking dth w/pwo drink would be perfect since its not recommended to take too close to bed time. i dont like products where you have to change your regiment that works for you for the sake of taking such and such product...All is good and looking forward to my DTH run.