Questions on stacking Epi2a3a and Halo-V

JYING

Awards
Hello.
This is my second cycle I'll be doing of PH's. My first cycle was with just Halo-V. Since I've been hearing nothing but amazing things with Epistine I decided to try it out. But I was thinking about taking it to the next level. However I don't know if it'll effect my goals. I want to stack Halo-V and Epi2a3a together. I'm 23 196 lbs and I'm 5'10''. I want to drop atleast 5% bf and gain a good amount of muscle. No weight to be exact but I just want to gain muscle.

I'm planning on running my cycle like this.
EPI2A3A 20/30/30/30/40
Halo-V 50/75/75/75/75
Blockade(On Cycle Support) x2 a day
Estrogenex x3 a day.
Myovite Support Vitamins x2 a day

Protein:
ISOPURE shakes x3 a day.

Post Cycle:
PCT3x by Vital Labs x2 a day
Estrogenex x3 a day
DAA MAX x2 a day

How does this all sound? And also I was wondering if you think that stacking both those PH's would be safe for me as a 2nd time user and if I'll be cutting body fat.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hello.
This is my second cycle I'll be doing of PH's. My first cycle was with just Halo-V. Since I've been hearing nothing but amazing things with Epistine I decided to try it out. But I was thinking about taking it to the next level. However I don't know if it'll effect my goals. I want to stack Halo-V and Epi2a3a together. I'm 23 196 lbs and I'm 5'10''. I want to drop atleast 5% bf and gain a good amount of muscle. No weight to be exact but I just want to gain muscle.

I'm planning on running my cycle like this.
EPI2A3A 20/30/30/30/40
Halo-V 50/75/75/75/75
Blockade(On Cycle Support) x2 a day
Estrogenex x3 a day.
Myovite Support Vitamins x2 a day

Protein:
ISOPURE shakes x3 a day.

Post Cycle:
PCT3x by Vital Labs x2 a day
Estrogenex x3 a day
DAA MAX x2 a day

How does this all sound? And also I was wondering if you think that stacking both those PH's would be safe for me as a 2nd time user and if I'll be cutting body fat.
First, you won't lose %5 bf, that's unrealistic. But make big goals to motivate yourself. Second, you don't run hdrol and epi together, honestly it's a horrible sounding cycle because you are running two methylated compounds. Run epi and furaza or epi and tren or epi and trest. Just pick something non methyl. Third, you need a SERM for pct, no if ands or buts. You could shut your natural test down permanently. Get nolva (tamoxifen) run it 20/20/10/10 for pct, if you want to really hold on to strength gains add some sns xgels in pct. also your dosage of epi is to low run it 40/40/40/40/40/50 or 40 straight. But you have a lot of research to do my friend. I'd consider stacking epi with trest if I where you. Or trenavar if you want to shred bf. look into ironflex tren stane. Also if your running methyls I recommend cel cycle assist as your support supplement.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Estrogenex 2nd Gen? I'm currently overseas and it's hard to get te right stuff out here.
Where are you? In Europe?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What about Estrogenex 2nd Gen? I'm currently overseas and it's hard to get te right stuff out here.
All this other stuff is just going to help. A serm IS your pct. it's a drug. And all the other stuff is called "supplements". Hopefully you can see the difference. Things like reduce Xt and daa will definitely help, but they are meant to HELP not be your whole pct.

swolequest

Awards
If you're worried about having the SERM shipped there from the company buy it , have it shipped home to someone and have them ship your "vitamin" or "milk thistle" to you. I've done it before shipping to FPO/APO with no problems! I wouldn't start the cycle until you have the SERM. Also, dermacrine and stano stack well with epi!

JYING

Awards
If you're worried about having the SERM shipped there from the company buy it , have it shipped home to someone and have them ship your "vitamin" or "milk thistle" to you. I've done it before shipping to FPO/APO with no problems! I wouldn't start the cycle until you have the SERM. Also, dermacrine and stano stack well with epi!
that's what I'm most likely was planning on doing. Do you know of any sites I can find a SERM?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You honestly aren't ready for a cycle bro. It is imperative that you have a serm for pct. And NEVER stack 2 methyls. Very bad idea. You don't wanna end up in the hospital because of liver failure.