Questioning Test Boosters

D

DaveWalton

Awards
Hi,

I'm 19 and have been working out for about 4 or 5 years now. My main goal has ALWAYS been to put on mass. I'm 6'3 but have a smaller, lanky frame and currently weigh about 185. I'm hoping to reach 200 by the end of the summer.

I'm on a good workout program right now (German Volume Training) and eat a solid 6 meals a day. I also take ZMA at night and whey throughout the day. Lately, I've been doing a lot of research into testosterone boosters. I refuse to go down the path of steroids or prohormones BUT I would like a natural alternative to steroids (if one is out there).

From what I've heard about tribulus...not too interested in it. Also, products like Activate Xtreme and Diesel Test Hardcore are not available here in Canada yet (unfortunately).

I realize a lot of you will tell me that test boosters may not do anything for me at my age as I'm already full of testosterone...but I'm deadset on trying a good test supplement that won't have any horrible side effects (e.g. premature closing of growth plates).

So...any recommendations for a good test booster (other than steroids or prohormones)?

Thanks in advance

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19 as well and would highly recommend you look into PowerFULL and IGF-2 if you are dead set on a test booster. I have run both products with great results (only used the PowerFULL while bulking though.)

PowerFULL provided very noticeable strength gains (and dosed with AP I made some nice size gains.)

I ran IGF-2 and noticed great strength retention and muscle preservation on a restricted caloric intake.

Highly recommend either one.

D

DaveWalton

Awards
I'm 19 as well and would highly recommend you look into PowerFULL and IGF-2 if you are dead set on a test booster. I have run both products with great results (only used the PowerFULL while bulking though.)

PowerFULL provided very noticeable strength gains (and dosed with AP I made some nice size gains.)

I ran IGF-2 and noticed great strength retention and muscle preservation on a restricted caloric intake.

Highly recommend either one.
Thanks! I'll have to look into Powerfull...of the two would you say powerfull is better for bulking up (which is my primary goal)? Also, what is AP?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Both would be good for bulking up, I just had better mass gain from the PFull because the conditions were right for growth.

AP is Anabolic Pump which is a carb repartitioner.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
4.5 grams of tribulus a day, preferably with a decent saponin/protodiscin level. I've heard good things about diesel test and activate however, but have not tried them....Try doing squats..thats the best supplement for more testosterone :squat:

D

DaveWalton

Awards
4.5 grams of tribulus a day, preferably with a decent saponin/protodiscin level. I've heard good things about diesel test and activate however, but have not tried them....Try doing squats..thats the best supplement for more testosterone :squat:
I do the big three (squats, dlifts, and bench) all in German Volume Training. Squats for GVT are brutal.

Anyways, back to the topic...I'm dead set on a test booster. Thanks for the tribulus suggestion...but I'm a little skeptical about it just going by posts I've seen and the couple studies I have seen. Any other suggestions aside from tribulus are appreciated though and thanks for suggesting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try primal male or diesel test hardcore. Although you say "not available in canada" you can order from a US based site, like nutraplanet

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
if your on a budget you can try yellow gold instead ap