Questionable recovery??

BlueberyJones

Awards
I was wonder what week in pct is usually the worst? I’m almost a week into pct and honestly feel great, maybe even better than on cycle as far as being tired goes. I’ve lost a tiny bit of strength but that’s a given and I’ve lost no weight at all and all measurements are the same. Am I just bouncing back fast or has the worst not come yet?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd IMO. That is when you first start to feel off cycle. I like starting x gels during the last week of the cycle so that they kick in during the 2nd week of PCT :cool:

BlueberyJones

Awards
2nd IMO. That is when you first start to feel off cycle. I like starting x gels during the last week of the cycle so that they kick in during the 2nd week of PCT :cool:
I’m honestly not sure what x gels are lmao

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah week 2-3 is where the doldrums typically are but it can depend on what you ran too... takes some time for hormones to really crash out before coming back.

I'm with these guys, xgels and some other natty anabolics really help you "feel" a bit better when strength and pumps are at their worst.

BlueberyJones

Awards
yeah week 2-3 is where the doldrums typically are but it can depend on what you ran too... takes some time for hormones to really crash out before coming back.

I'm with these guys, xgels and some other natty anabolics really help you "feel" a bit better when strength and pumps are at their worst.
What do you think about throwing cardarine into pct? Benefit outweighs risk?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you think about throwing cardarine into pct? Benefit outweighs risk?
I’m a big fan of cardarine. The risks are more for a long term or abuse level dosing anyways