Question.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So I'm looking for a mans honest opinion!!! I'm 5'11 , 142 and I am a size B. Like a pathetic 12 year old. I have come into a lot of $$$ and one thing besides going on vacation and investing the rest I am having my boobs done. From a size B to a size D. My question is big or small??! Just wondering.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I mean I like big lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do whatever makes you happy. Wendy Williams is about your height and weight and she has DDs, and they look huge on her.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not going for DD's but they are D's.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Puccah. Maybe on my travels I'll look you up in CA, I'm going to be out for 3-4 weeks due to my work and I can't restrain if I have to so I'm taking the month and plan on a small trip than a big one after I move. My parents left me a lot of $$ but after this I'm investing it and make more $$.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do whatever makes you happy. Wendy Williams is about your height and weight and she has DDs, and they look huge on her.
I was literally watching Wendy today commenting on how large her boobs look.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Mine is not that large. Lol but they are big.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? Have babies yet? Your bust size now (not cup), waist and hips?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I'm 38, no kids not planning on any and I'm a small B now.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 38, no kids not planning on any and I'm a small B now.
Hips and waist? I'm asking because proportion IMO makes a difference. I find a woman with large breasts attractive but one who gets "big boobs" to just have "big boobs" and doesn't have the proportion to "support" them unattractive. Not because of disproportion. It's the obviously in-your face boob job. I find the vanity and the attention she knows she'll get with them unattractive. FWIW

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Hips and waist? I'm asking because proportion IMO makes a difference. I find a woman with large breasts attractive but one who gets "big boobs" to just have "big boobs" and doesn't have the proportion "support" them unattractive. Not because of disproportion. It's the obviously in-your face boob job. I find the vanity and the attention she knows she'll get with them unattractive. FWIW
This... There is a girl at my gym that has enormous fake boobs but has the hips and ass of a 12 year old boy. It looks absolutely ridiculous and quite unattractive.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puccah. Maybe on my travels I'll look you up in CA, I'm going to be out for 3-4 weeks due to my work and I can't restrain if I have to so I'm taking the month and plan on a small trip than a big one after I move. My parents left me a lot of $$ but after this I'm investing it and make more $$.
Sounds awesome! It would be great to see you and hang out! :D you'll fall in love with California! Travel, enjoy the world and enjoy life! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm looking for a mans honest opinion!!!
Hips and waist? I'm asking because proportion IMO makes a difference. I find a woman with large breasts attractive but one who gets "big boobs" to just have "big boobs" and doesn't have the proportion to "support" them unattractive. Not because of disproportion. It's the obviously in-your face boob job. I find the vanity and the attention she knows she'll get with them unattractive. FWIW
Are you going to answer the question or shall I assume the implied by your silence?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I have to measure. I don't really know to be honest.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Just post a current bikini pic for accurate analysis.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I don't wear bikinis. I wear a one piece but I am just going to do it. It all matters if it makes ME happy and no one else. Thanks for the input, I'm trading in my B for a D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't wear bikinis. I wear a one piece but I am just going to do it. It all matters if it makes ME happy and no one else. Thanks for the input, I'm trading in my B for a D
Why did you create a thread asking for other peoples opinion then?. Why would something so superficial make you happy?.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to say it but I saw the answer coming a mile away.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I created it. It may be superficial but I just wanted some feedback. Feel free to close the thread and I'm leaving AM. Your all superficial in a way I just admitted it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Mine is not that large. Lol but they are big.
keep what you have- spend a little and invest the rest- you and your b cup boobs will thank me later

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I created it. It may be superficial but I just wanted some feedback. Feel free to close the thread and I'm leaving AM. Your all superficial in a way I just admitted it
Hey, no need to leave AM. You asked what we preferred and unfortunately some took that as an opening to put you down for your choice. Personally, I prefer natural and not as big as D, but that is just me. I hope you enjoy whichever choice you decide to go with.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My ex went from an A to a DD so do whatever you want. Did your parents give you a trust or something? I'm a trust fund kid as well lol. I only ask because you seemed quite excited I assumed your parents didn't die or anything bad.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do what makes you happy. Sounds like your mind is made up anyways.

I don't regret my penile reduction surgery, right T-Bone lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what do you mean 'Your all"

how was my comment superficial? I advised to spend a little and invest the rest- how is

never mind,

today is Ash Wednesday and sticking to my Lent promise

good luck to you and wish you the best

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm looking for a mans honest opinion!!! I'm 5'11 , 142 and I am a size B. Like a pathetic 12 year old. I have come into a lot of $$$ and one thing besides going on vacation and investing the rest I am having my boobs done. From a size B to a size D. My question is big or small??! Just wondering.
Not everyone is into supersized boobs. I like "techno-titts", you know, small and firm. If you feel better with a bigger pair, go for it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not everyone is into supersized boobs. I like "techno-titts", you know, small and firm. If you feel better with a bigger pair, go for it!
lol - techno titts