Question: True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

Steve235

Awards
Hi all, I am curious what the side effects or long term risk (if any at all) of running True Shred for longer then suggested? Could this permanently alter any of your levels?

Appreciate the help & thanks in advance!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's always suggested to take a break after running a product for 8-12 weeks. It lets your body re-adjust and you won't build up tolerances. That said, if you wanted to run True Shred for longer than suggested I don't see too many negative side effects other than you will likely plateau with results. I still would recommend taking a break after running it 8 to 12 weeks and you won't build up a tolerance to any of the compounds in true shred and should have good progress.

Steve235

Awards
It's always suggested to take a break after running a product for 8-12 weeks. It lets your body re-adjust and you won't build up tolerances. That said, if you wanted to run True Shred for longer than suggested I don't see too many negative side effects other than you will likely plateau with results. I still would recommend taking a break after running it 8 to 12 weeks and you won't build up a tolerance to any of the compounds in true shred and should have good progress.
Thank you for your response! Would you suggest any test boosters or PCT after running for a longer period of time?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's necessary to do a PCT. At the end of the run you could always add in an otc test booster the last 4 weeks if you wanted.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run many bottles of True Shred, I have found it best to Run (2) bottles as per label directions and than take a month off. No PCT required. (2 Bottles = Results)