Question Chuck?

rcracer

Awards
Hi Chuck

I am planning to do two three king stack back to back, besides I am going to add 4 weeks epistane cycle. When do u think is the best time start epistane during cycle and dose time get best effect best PCT? Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Chuck

I am planning to do two three king stack back to back, besides I am going to add 4 weeks epistane cycle. When do u think is the best time start epistane during cycle and dose time get best effect best PCT? Thanks
Not sure I follow what you are saying? You are going to run 2 three kings stacks...before , during, or after you run epi?.

rcracer

Awards
I am going to run 2 three king stacks back to back and I want to run epistane during my three king stacks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to run 2 three king stacks back to back and I want to run epistane during my three king stacks
There is no point to run a test booster during a cycle. Save it for either before, after or both.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck

3Kings back to back.:dl:

lol........who needs EPI?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

rcracer

Awards
Ok guys thanks for ur help I will start stack on monday :)