Question about ZMA

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I take a shake 1-2 hours before bed, will the amount, small, of calcium interfer with ZMA if taken right before bed?

Thanks!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I take the zma 1 hour before bed and a shake right before. calcium and zma fight for absorption so by taking zma on an empty stomach an hour before i feel thats enough time for it to absorb.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The calcium idea is highly overplayed, nothing wrong, just try to take it on an empty stomach and also, if you use it as a sleeping aid, add some melatonin to it, should knock you right out and make you wake up freshened up and recovered :)

LITERaCOLA

Awards
what're your thoughts on gaba? It helps me sleep thats the main reason i take it. are the gh aspects over played?
The calcium idea is highly overplayed, nothing wrong, just try to take it on an empty stomach and also, if you use it as a sleeping aid, add some melatonin to it, should knock you right out and make you wake up freshened up and recovered :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I feel its more a sleep aid than a HGH booster, but its a good adition to macuna puriens and velvet bean for HGH release boosting too.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
ya i feel its more of a sleep aid as well. cool well thanks for the input.
I feel its more a sleep aid than a HGH booster, but its a good adition to macuna puriens and velvet bean for HGH release boosting too.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like ZMA. Many have suffered "Night Terrors" while on ZMA. This has never been a problem for me.

I currently use SNS ZMA.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I like ZMA. Many have suffered "Night Terrors" while on ZMA. This has never been a problem for me.

I currently use SNS ZMA.
I got NOW's ZMA and I'm excited to try it for the first time tonight :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
1-2 hours is plenty of time for it to absorb. I do the same thing; love the way i sleep when im taking zma

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I currently use SNS ZMA.
Night terrors? Really? Well I'm glad it works for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Supplements 4
mkretz Supplements 9
srocco112 Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Supplements 14