Question about Trimax+clen

sans_pants

Awards
So my trimax is coming in a few days and I also have a bottle of clen just sitting around. Would it be a good idea to cycle both at the same time?

I'm not going to be taking an anabolic during this time but I figure I will be taking Superdrol maybe a month after.

Also, is there any pct i need for trimax?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'd run the clen alone for 3 weeks and then do a 3 week SD+trimax cycle. You could then run another 3-week clen cycle along with your SD PCT.

You WILL lose muscle doing trimax without assistance, and clen is probably not anti-catabolic enough to help you out here.

-kwantam

sans_pants

Awards
what kind of pct is needed for trimax alone?

sans_pants

Awards
ok i read a bunch of the trimax thread and now im thinking i can take trimax for 2 weeks, then clen 2 weeks, then trimax 2 weeks and clen 2 weeks

will that work or should i just run 4 weeks of trimax?

and if the 2 week split will work, what kind of dosage should i take?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I thought that 4 weeks is to long and can shutdown natural T3 really bad, but I might be wrong and as far as the clen and trimax go I am currently in the second week of a two week trimax, cle, SD cycle and its going good and let me say that with the clen and trimax together you will be sweating like crazy. EC also works well with trimax in my opinion, if clen makes you too shaky, which it does for me so I have to switch off sometimes becuase I work with my hands and small electrical components. Hope this helps and I really recommend an anabolic with trimax, because you spent time building the muscle so why risk losing it?

-WannaGro