ninociamik
Active Member
Hi guys,
I just started my cutting cycle, and I have a bottle of Formestane and suppress C.
My cycle will last around 8-10 weeks, and I plan to use Formestane in the last 4 weeks, since the bottle will last 4 weeks (you're supposed to use it 4 weeks max anyway.)
Now, for suppress C, I'm thinking of using half dose (1 squirt 2 times per day) since it will last for 2 months if I do so. My question is, will it be effective? or am I just wasting my time using half dose ( in terms of benefits)
aside from staple (whey, fish oil, multi) for cutting I'm using recreate, DCP, eviscerate.
thanks!
I just started my cutting cycle, and I have a bottle of Formestane and suppress C.
My cycle will last around 8-10 weeks, and I plan to use Formestane in the last 4 weeks, since the bottle will last 4 weeks (you're supposed to use it 4 weeks max anyway.)
Now, for suppress C, I'm thinking of using half dose (1 squirt 2 times per day) since it will last for 2 months if I do so. My question is, will it be effective? or am I just wasting my time using half dose ( in terms of benefits)
aside from staple (whey, fish oil, multi) for cutting I'm using recreate, DCP, eviscerate.
thanks!