Question About Protein Powder

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I am running low on my All the Whey protein and would like to order some more protein powder. The problem is I dont want to use All the Whey again, as it made me feel really bloated. I was looking for something without so much lactose in it. What are some protein powders you guys take consistently, that dont cause bloating? Price really isnt an issue, but its got to have a decent flavor. Any input would be great. Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you currently mix yours with milk? if so, try mixing with water. i personally like nitrocore because it has whey for immediate absorption and casein protein for slow absorption. i also like 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Yes I usually mix it with milk, I probably drink about a quart of whole milk a day. What flavors you usually get?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
o.n. protein #1 in my book
no bloat
great taste

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ones i names were by ON. mix with water and see if that helps the bloat. i tell that to my friends who have that problem and it usually works 4x outta 5. if i am making a shake with milk, i get chocolate. if its water, ill get strawberry or chocolate. anything but vanilla.

Turkelton

Awards
Great thanks! Any1 else?
I actually got some TwinLab whey a month ago just because it was super cheap, but it's actually really tasty, right on par with Gold Standard. And I mix with water, so never had any issues with bloating.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed Gaspari Myofusion, I mix it with milk but still dont feel bloated. The flavors are really good too!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just prefer something with more servings in it and i add my own ingredients to it to make it my own weight gainer so im saving money and getting better quality nutrients in it :D

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
R1...care to reply about some of those additional ingredients you add for weight gain? I add glutamine and BCAA, about 10 grams each.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
R1...care to reply about some of those additional ingredients you add for weight gain? I add glutamine and BCAA, about 10 grams each.
Don't you already get glutamine in your protein shakes or am I thinking of something else.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
nectar protein is hands down the best tasting. pricey but tasty. I always have nectar, matrix, and cytogainer.