Question about legit TRT

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently came off self prescribed TRT did full PCT and levels are at 237 after 3 months. I ran HCG the full time with the TRT and in PCT.

I was around 400 before which doc said was fine, obviously it was pretty low so I said screw it.

Now my question is, is it worth going through the doctor. It would be covered by insurance but he wants my levels around 600. I know if I go to a TRT clinic I can get 900+ (but it won’t be covered by insurance).

Or I just keep doing it with underground test and do blood work throughout the year and keep levels around 1200 and blast and cruise.

Just looking for others opinions on what is the best option. Or what you think I should do.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know you can shop around and find a Dr that fits your “needs” better, right? I wouldn’t use a TRT clinic, they seems like scams to me.

Idk, you can keep doing what you’re doing but it’s good that have Dr around that understands what your doing and monitor you somewhat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I recently came off self prescribed TRT did full PCT and levels are at 237 after 3 months. I ran HCG the full time with the TRT and in PCT.

I was around 400 before which doc said was fine, obviously it was pretty low so I said screw it.

Now my question is, is it worth going through the doctor. It would be covered by insurance but he wants my levels around 600. I know if I go to a TRT clinic I can get 900+ (but it won’t be covered by insurance).

Or I just keep doing it with underground test and do blood work throughout the year and keep levels around 1200 and blast and cruise.

Just looking for others opinions on what is the best option. Or what you think I should do.
The number means a lot less then how you feel. Just because someone has a number of 900 does not mean they automatically will feel better and build more muscle then someone with a 600 or 400, there's lots of variables.

You also don't have to go to that specific dr. But if you do you could let him get you to 600 and tell him that nothing has improved. Or you let him get you to 600 and you self administered more and then come back down when it's time for a visit.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like @Smont said theyres so many other variables than it being as black abd white as option 1 2 or 3. Imran do you have/want kids? Is bodybuilding or weight training a top priority in your life? Mine is I don't have much se everything revolves around my diet and training as sad as that sounds that's what keeps me going right now, maybe one day things change and just straight doctor prescribed trt will be better that's just not the case right now so I blast and cruise and do it as healthy as possible. It's one reason I stay on this forum daily

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the question is about legit TRT and you said you want to keep your levels around 1200 which is not a legit TRT level for the trough. Thats a low dose cruise. You can find a Doc who is going to allow those levels though, or get lucky with how you are scripted your test and be able to run at a higher dose. I end up with 2 extra ml of test a month the way my script is filled and am supposed to throw out the rest after 28 days. I don't so gradually it stockpiles. Then I can run it much higher for short periods away from blood testing.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doc said I can keep taking underground test or try andro gel. I said I’d try the andro gel lol. Does it even work ?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those clinics make there $ off preforming the injection. You have to go there and they jab you. Fook Dat lol