Question about cutting during PCT following a prohormone cycle..

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I'm currently running a PP 1-T and PP Superdrone LV stack that will end in a few weeks. I then was planning to take their TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) as PCT for 4 more weeks. 1 week after I finish PCT I'm setting sail on a 4 day cruise so I'm trying to look my best. :fest30:

Im bulking as much as possible on this stack and things are looking good, weight is increasing steadily. And I'd love to keep my gains by hitting my PCT just as hard as I did on cycle. My question is this...

How can I work in a cut so I can shed off as much bf as possible while keeping my gains during my PCT so that I look my best before my vacation? I was thinking of adding ECA to my PCT since ephedrine has anti-catabolic and great fat burning properties to it, but it would cause my appetite to be suppressed and my caloric intake to take a dive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
either tuff it out and force urself to eat since u know what u need on pct or try something like animal cuts or MAP arson

aminos like glutamine...etc help preserve musle in times of stress so keep that in mind too

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
run tamox. cit. as your SERM since it will cause you to shed some retained water from the phera, and use some clen. for its anti-catabolic effects and lipid cell mobilization. You will have to force yourself to eat the amout needed to keep the weight on, but if you are trying to get into BB, that is the name of the game 365... You may want to try some HMB as well. I remember a lot of people useing it during a cut to try to preserve lbm, but i have very little experience with it, not my cup of tea.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutrient repartitioner. I'd add in a GH boosting product like Ghenerate or HGHpro as users have reporting leaning effects from this at a "bulking" level of eating. Never ever EVER drop calories too low after PCT...you'll lose alot of gains and strength. It's recommended to start a cut after PCT about 8 weeks out so that your body is acclimated to the changes and you are able to maintain everything more "permanently" due to reinforced muscle structure, not just water weight and intercellular strength gains.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
What if I take in maintenance calories but do a lot of HIIT (high intensity cardio) first thing in the morning after some protein and a dose of ECA (to keep me anti-catabolic) and still lift heavy? Would it be possible to lose around 6-8 lbs of FAT in 5 weeks, while keeping most of my gains?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would finish PCT strong and pyramid cals down after done with PCT slowly to maintain most gains...then cut. If you do it too fast the cycle was a waste.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would finish PCT strong and pyramid cals down after done with PCT slowly to maintain most gains...then cut. If you do it too fast the cycle was a waste.
This.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
i would continue pct but do a little more cardio then u were on cycle weight train the same and keep up the food intake

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm going to apply everything you all suggested along with a bit of ephedrine and caffeine since its a great fat burner with anti-catabolic properties.