Question about combining multiple fat burners...

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So I started taking OL Assass1nate and Ignit3 with SNS TTA-500, which I already know can be stacked, and I'm wondering if I can take EvoMuse Brite with them? I also have a topical a friend gave me by MPA called Vasoburn. I'm not new to supps but I've really never dabbled much in fat burners cuz I never needed to but I'm in my 30's now and the weight doesn't come off as quickly and completely as I'd like lol. Definitely don't want to overdo anything but I have the stuff and I'll be at the beach in a few weeks, trying to look good. Diet and training are in check btw, been training about 20 years. Thanks in advance.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brite is fine to combine with anything. If I could afford it and it was in stock, I would run it 24/7/365.

Ignit3 is the only stim-based fat burner in that stack, so there aren't really any conflicts or huge concerns with running all of it - other than maybe wasting money if something doesn't work for you (it may be good to run each by itself to see how it works alone). I would take breaks from the Ignit3 and TTA after 2-3 months.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, I only plan on running it all for this month leading up to my trip anyway. Generally speaking I always run new supps solo to get a good gauge on sides and efficacy but time is not on my side this time unfortunately

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should be good to go then!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Wow. Stacking fat burners must feel insane. I do one fat burner and preworkout for the day and I feel stimmed out or sick feeling. I would have to do a non stim fat burner if I'm using any other stims through out the day.

I would think stacking so many just reduces the entire effect of them all. Your adrenal glands must be crying for help lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow. Stacking fat burners must feel insane. I do one fat burner and preworkout for the day and I feel stimmed out or sick feeling. I would have to do a non stim fat burner if I'm using any other stims through out the day.

I would think stacking so many just reduces the entire effect of them all. Your adrenal glands must be crying for help lol.
Most of what he is using will have little effect on the adrenal system - it's not stim based except the Ignite.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Well only one is stim, the rest are stim free and I'm not using pwo or any other stims besides the ignite

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Nice! I was gonna be like my gosh all them stims would kill me. Haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem with running two fat burners. You just have to watch stims when you do that. Also more is not always better, sometimes you just have to straighten up diet to get better results.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with running two fat burners. You just have to watch stims when you do that. Also more is not always better, sometimes you just have to straighten up diet to get better results.
My two concerns are 1. Safety and 2. I don't want too much overlap as far as mechanisms of action go cuz then I'm just throwing my money away

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The one you chose should be fine. Personally I mix a few different nonstim ones together with topicals to get some extra omph. This also gives me the ability to add extra single ingredient items when I need something extra. My newest topical is going to be adding vasodry.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
The one you chose should be fine. Personally I mix a few different nonstim ones together with topicals to get some extra omph. This also gives me the ability to add extra single ingredient items when I need something extra. My newest topical is going to be adding vasodry.
Been feeling good with ignite, assassinate, brite, tta-500 and vasoburn so far, is there anything else you'd add? Only been on it less than a week so I'm going to see where this goes but just for future reference lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brite is pretty good. I have also been eyeing ketoburn. Seems like a good profile.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whole entire EvoMuse line is developed to burn fat without any redundancy. You can stack then all;, and they all work i different ways.