Quest for abs/ more rippedness- what drug should I run? Pic

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Recently got back hardcore into the gym at the beginning of this year- haven't let up since. After two cycles, I still cannot get super lean. Maybe its my diet, but I really can't critique or improve it anymore - before I go absolutely insane from the monotony. I do around 45-50 mins of cardio a week, high intensity for roughly 40% of that time. Based on the pic, what would you bros recommend? Will not do clen because I experience anxiety. Winni? Cheers.

Attachments

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you count macros and have you ever tried low carb or carb cycling? I found that helped me a ton. Everyone is different though. Have you even tried any natural fat burners?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would keep trying to tweak the diet. Low carb like mentioned above would be the first thing to try. If you're looking for a natty product to try and help get you lean I would look into True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. There are a few logs on it in the supplement logs section with positive feedback/results.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALCAR. Look up the reviews on amazon. Great supplement. And anavar.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recently got back hardcore into the gym at the beginning of this year- haven't let up since. After two cycles, I still cannot get super lean. Maybe its my diet, but I really can't critique or improve it anymore - before I go absolutely insane from the monotony. I do around 45-50 mins of cardio a week, high intensity for roughly 40% of that time. Based on the pic, what would you bros recommend? Will not do clen because I experience anxiety. Winni? Cheers.
40-50 min of cardio a week? Its pretty simple you need to burn more fat in a deficit. Up the cardio big time. You dont need drugs to get ripped

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
40-50 min of cardio a week? Its pretty simple you need to burn more fat in a deficit. Up the cardio big time. You dont need drugs to get ripped
What do you think I should up it to? How far off do you think I would be? It drives me nuts, lol.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Do you count macros and have you ever tried low carb or carb cycling? I found that helped me a ton. Everyone is different though. Have you even tried any natural fat burners?
I don't count macros but I do carb cycle. I might hop back on ECA, but it just seems I can't get any leaner than the pic above.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Go to sail rabbit and get your TDEE(SailRabbit is the most accurate TDEE calculator I've found provided you don't fudge the inputs to eat more) , get a food scale (15 bucks or so) and track all the usual food you eat for at-least 2 weeks on MyFitnessPal longer if you don't mind doing it by then. And then simply cut with 250-1000 deficit depending on your goals and timeline. Do more cardio if you want to eat more whilst maintaing your target deficit. For tracking cardio use MFP and not the machine at the gym. I find cardio a **** lot more enjoyable out in the world thou, especially cycling. I usually get my leanest when I switch to bike commuting to work. Good luck bro.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FWIW my work buddy was on a strict diet and exercise routine and was losing a steady 1 lb per week. I turned him on to alcar and he started losing 2.5 lb per week.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
FWIW my work buddy was on a strict diet and exercise routine and was losing a steady 1 lb per week. I turned him on to alcar and he started losing 2.5 lb per week.
Interesting. What would you say I'm at? 15%BF? Do you think ALCAR with increased cardio would yield decent results in 30 days?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Holly ****! Wait with no additional changes to his routine? How does it burn the fat off? Increase metabolism? Or release the fat to be used as energy or what? About to go on a google binge lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
My only worry is, when I cut hardcore, I look so flat and lose muscle quick. Considering I'm going to be off Var here in the next 7 days, I'm in quite a conundrum to cut down, again.

daywalker81

Awards
Go to sail rabbit and get your TDEE(SailRabbit is the most accurate TDEE calculator I've found provided you don't fudge the inputs to eat more) , get a food scale (15 bucks or so) and track all the usual food you eat for at-least 2 weeks on MyFitnessPal longer if you don't mind doing it by then. And then simply cut with 250-1000 deficit depending on your goals and timeline. Do more cardio if you want to eat more whilst maintaing your target deficit. For tracking cardio use MFP and not the machine at the gym. I find cardio a **** lot more enjoyable out in the world thou, especially cycling. I usually get my leanest when I switch to bike commuting to work. Good luck bro.
Sound like a plan .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eca has to be a shout.

As above low carb is my go to (you don’t need to low carb but personally I find it easier).

Defo more Liss cardio - personally I do 40 mins 5-6 times a week (plus lifting obs)

Gotta track everything and be precise if you wanna get super lean.

I’ve never tried it but people who’s views I trust on here say winny will shred you up more than anything else....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Eca has to be a shout.

As above low carb is my go to (you don’t need to low carb but personally I find it easier).

Defo more Liss cardio - personally I do 40 mins 5-6 times a week (plus lifting obs)

Gotta track everything and be precise if you wanna get super lean.

I’ve never tried it but people who’s views I trust on here say winny will shred you up more than anything else....
Appreciate you brother- I do probably need to up my cardio. It drains my soul already with 50 minutes a week, but I agree it probably is why I can't get that super lean look.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting. What would you say I'm at? 15%BF? Do you think ALCAR with increased cardio would yield decent results in 30 days?
Yeah, I'd say 15-16%. In my experience yes, Alcar with increased cardio should burn a lot of extra fat.

Holly ****! Wait with no additional changes to his routine? How does it burn the fat off? Increase metabolism? Or release the fat to be used as energy or what? About to go on a google binge lol
Zero additional changes to his routine. Yeah, I do tons of research before buying a supplement. And my research lead me to Alcar, which I tried and it worked great. It has numerous benefits, it is almost like L-carnitine except it works in the presence of low carbs. Like I said, go on amazon, there are thousands of positive reviews. I believe it releases fat more effectively to be shuttled into the mitochondria for fuel.
Appreciate you brother- I do probably need to up my cardio. It drains my soul already with 50 minutes a week, but I agree it probably is why I can't get that super lean look.
Sadly, either you need to starve the **** out of yourself and or up the cardio. I do think Alcar will help. It makes me feel good too.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin (Forslean) to hold more muscle while cutting

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying in general, people don't need help (drugs) to get ripped?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with 567. My 2 cents - In general most people underestimate how many calories they are consuming & overestimate how many they are burning. If you're not losing approx 1 lb a week - something is probably off.

My problem was always appetite. I used intermittent fasting and some fatburners to control my appetite.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
guys wtf this is an anabolic forum dont suggest diet if he wanted diet info hed go to a mf diet forum smdh!!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same thing I was thinking

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet diet diet...drugs can help you get away with cheating a little but getting that six pack in is all about your eating. Less carbs, more fat - more carbs, more protein. Gotta find what your body likes. Once you get that down you'll be able to cut fairly quickly at any time you want. It beats the hell out of buying a bunch of crap to increase your body temp or heart rate.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guys wtf this is an anabolic forum dont suggest diet if he wanted diet info hed go to a mf diet forum smdh!!!
I get that but there is not a drug out there that will "give" you a ripped look if diet isn't right!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that but there is not a drug out there that will "give" you a ripped look if diet isn't right!
I agree. I get that his title asked for a drug - But he did mention diet and cardio in the original post as well. I know that's why I also mentioned it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got insanely cut on epistane no special diet so no...i dont agree with that...
Diet doesn’t have to be ‘special’ bro but for most it needs to be in check.

I doubt you were slamming down burgers and pizzas every day all day......

For most people they’ll need to be either in a deficit or at least maintenance/only just above maintenance calories to lose fat on cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using drugs to burn fat isn't much different than using drugs to gain muscle. You're just enhancing what you can do at a certain effort level. And this forum is about.....drugs.... sooooo.........
;)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Using drugs to burn fat isn't much different than using drugs to gain muscle. You're just enhancing what you can do at a certain effort level. And this forum is about.....drugs.... so.........
;)
EXACTLY!!!!!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That said, DNP is the most amazing fat burner out there. It's like the tren of fat burning. Clen + T3 aint got sh!t on DNP. But, like tren, it is a harsh drug.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That said, DNP is the most amazing fat burner out there. It's like the tren of fat burning. Clen + T3 aint got sh!t on DNP. But, like tren, it is a harsh drug.
67CEA032-167F-4F67-9740-BD9D5108EF25-861-000000434C41957F.JPG

Don’t use DNP. DNP is bad mkay?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much better than winny?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Using drugs to burn fat isn't much different than using drugs to gain muscle. You're just enhancing what you can do at a certain effort level. And this forum is about.....drugs.... sooooo.........
;)
Agreed...but take whatever compounds you want and eat celery and donuts all day are you going to make much of a difference in muscle mass? Still have to give your body what it's looking for. Or in the case of leaning up - stop giving it what it doesn't need or has in excess.

To be fair RickyB - didn't even think about DNP until you mentioned it. Haven't tried it myself but everyone I know that has paints it as pretty much a magic wand. That one you can probably go about business as you like and lean up real nice!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It sucks because my stomach is so tight, but there is just that little layer of pinchable fat at the bottom. Some days I find it hard enough to stay sane at the BF % I'm at currently, with the monotonous diet of carb-protein-fat ratio. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be 10-12% BF. ;(

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be fair RickyB - didn't even think about DNP until you mentioned it. Haven't tried it myself but everyone I know that has paints it as pretty much a magic wand. That one you can probably go about business as you like and lean up real nice!
Yeah from what I hear DNP melts fat off much faster than anything short of meth lol. I wouldn't recommend to OP though if clen is too harsh for him

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I agree, but being at the level I'm at currently- I just personally see no way out, diet wise, to get to that next level. Been in the gym 14 years- and being 33, it's not as easy as being 21.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It sucks because my stomach is so tight, but there is just that little layer of pinchable fat at the bottom. Some days I find it hard enough to stay sane at the BF % I'm at currently, with the monotonous diet of carb-protein-fat ratio. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be 10-12% BF. ;(
How old did you say you were? How often do you drink alcohol? I'm about as lean as you and if it weren't for the alcohol I would probably be 10-12% I bet.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
;)
What he said! ommfg!!! thank you! :)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How old did you say you were? How often do you drink alcohol? I'm about as lean as you and if it weren't for the alcohol I would probably be 10-12% I bet.
33 years old, I drink once a week- trying to keep it once every 2 weeks, recently. Boating and being at the pool, surrounded by friends who drink doesn't help.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya my old lady is a bad influence when it comes to drinking lol. Then she gets on my ass about taking clen. Women.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anavar is great for feeling full but winny I hear takes the cake in getting lean. Gonna run in next cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know if Winnie actually burns more fat than anavar, or if it just dries you out more. I'm inclined to believe the latter

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Var a few times and it definitely transforms and tightens up your midsection... 100%. No other compound I've ran has had that ability. I want to try Winni bad because I want that grainy look which I can never achieve. I feel like I hold too much water and I need something to dry me out like that.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could try killing your estrogen for a little while. Your body wont want to hold onto more fat than you have to just managing e2.

I cant always take it for long periods of time but spending a few weeks managing estrogen in the 10-15 range helps me with that last bit of fat in order to see the abs. Couple that with a decent compound like ones listed in several other replies and you would be good.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You could try killing your estrogen for a little while. Your body wont want to hold onto more fat than you have to just managing e2.

I cant always take it for long periods of time but spending a few weeks managing estrogen in the 10-15 range helps me with that last bit of fat in order to see the abs. Couple that with a decent compound like ones listed in several other replies and you would be good.
I do agree... I'm going to run Armistane here shortly, it dries me out pretty good, takes care of estrogen for me.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Theres a board sponsor with TD dien-diol. You might try that, of course not on yourself, but in the lab to see if you get any ideas.

That's if you aren't a fan of just running tren ace. I was surprised at the effectiveness of that stuff

daywalker81

Awards
I do agree... I'm going to run Armistane here shortly, it dries me out pretty good, takes care of estrogen for me.
Sound great , I just on same phase trying to get off fats on my abs , got invictus and TTA 500 , as well as Arima-XD.

Really frustrated from my belly fat and want to tighten my skin by reducing my fat level , so Var you recommend for that , or DNP ,
I have never heard about DNP except from you ,

Is it same like clen as am afraid of side effect of clen .

Please advice . My age 36

Thanks

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would do HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week. If the weight still isn’t coming off add in LISS as 45 minutes on a treadmill walking at a 5 percent incline at 4 mph a few times a week. Bottom line is you need to be burning more calories than you’re taking in. It would really really help to know how many calories you’re taking in a day