Quest for abs/ more rippedness- what drug should I run? Pic

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
CornbreadBath, why does taking creatine stacked with certain steroids cause hair loss?
Creatine has been shown to increase DHT levels by about 50% as well. Whether propecia/dutasteride prevents this, I'm unsure. Because I don't think the mechanism by which Creatine raises DHT is known(if someone else knows, I would appreciate the answer). Normally, your DHT levels almost perfectly track your free testosterone levels. So if your DHT level is 80ng/dl at a free test of 15pg/ml, then if your free test was 30 your DHT levels would be about 160.

But Creatine doesn't raise your testosterone levels. Neither total, nor free. It boosts DHT production by another mechanism.

So the hairloss is 100% caused by the rise in DHT. But why or how Creatine raises DHT is not known as far as I'm aware. I'm also not sure if Finasteride can prevent the Creatine based DHT spike or not. Propecia prevents free testosterone from converting to DHT, but it doesn't do anything to DHT in your body.

Now you’re scaring the sh1t out of me. I’m on 22mg of lgd and 4 pumps of dermacrine. Dermacrine is supposed to have something that helps reduce the risk of shedding hair. But I think it works by stopping the conversion of free test to DHT.
I have no idea about that. It may include a mild 5AR inhibitor like Saw Palmetto or Pumpkin Seed.

I'm not actually sure if DHEA hair loss is the product of increased DHT or not. I'm also not sure if it's shrinking hair follicles and causing permanent hair loss, or just TE. I used a DHEA lotion for about 6 weeks, and I had a nasty shed. Mine was Sup3rDHEA, but it's a similar principal to Dermacrine. I saw a lot of other people experience sheds with DHEA creams. But I didn't see any solid scientific reason why it happens. I'm never going to use a DHEA cream again, but it may not cause permanent hair loss in anyone, even if it does cause sheds for some people.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine has been shown to increase DHT levels by about 50% as well. Whether propecia/dutasteride prevents this, I'm unsure. Because I don't think the mechanism by which Creatine raises DHT is known(if someone else knows, I would appreciate the answer). Normally, your DHT levels almost perfectly track your free testosterone levels. So if your DHT level is 80ng/dl at a free test of 15pg/ml, then if your free test was 30 your DHT levels would be about 160.

But Creatine doesn't raise your testosterone levels. Neither total, nor free. It boosts DHT production by another mechanism.

So the hairloss is 100% caused by the rise in DHT. But why or how Creatine raises DHT is not known as far as I'm aware. I'm also not sure if Finasteride can prevent the Creatine based DHT spike or not. Propecia prevents free testosterone from converting to DHT, but it doesn't do anything to DHT in your body.

I have no idea about that. It may include a mild 5AR inhibitor like Saw Palmetto or Pumpkin Seed.

I'm not actually sure if DHEA hair loss is the product of increased DHT or not. I'm also not sure if it's shrinking hair follicles and causing permanent hair loss, or just TE. I used a DHEA lotion for about 6 weeks, and I had a nasty shed. Mine was Sup3rDHEA, but it's a similar principal to Dermacrine. I saw a lot of other people experience sheds with DHEA creams. But I didn't see any solid scientific reason why it happens. I'm never going to use a DHEA cream again, but it may not cause permanent hair loss in anyone, even if it does cause sheds for some people.
I’ve been trying to stay calm about the hair loss by telling myself it may not be permanent. It’s making me want to stop my cycle after 8 or 10 weeks when I originally planned for 12. I’m just starting to see a nice recomp so I have to keep going or else it was all for nothing. Also, once I’m bald I’ll run whatever I want ha. It’s literally the only side effect im getting in this cycle and otherwise I’ve totally enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, I think if you bald from DHEA creams then you’ll definitely bald from TD trest. I imagine pinning test wouldn’t do your hairline any favors either. Some men are just meant to go bald.

Dholmes90

Awards
I’ve been trying to stay calm about the hair loss by telling myself it may not be permanent. It’s making me want to stop my cycle after 8 or 10 weeks when I originally planned for 12. I’m just starting to see a nice recomp so I have to keep going or else it was all for nothing. Also, once I’m bald I’ll run whatever I want ha. It’s literally the only side effect im getting in this cycle and otherwise I’ve totally enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, I think if you bald from DHEA creams then you’ll definitely bald from TD trest. I imagine pinning test wouldn’t do your hairline any favors either. Some men are just meant to go bald.
Tell me about it. I was so excited when I got rogaine last week. But something made me want to keep doing more research on the side effects of it. Not that I don't do enough research already before I get ready to buy something, but somehow I missed this part - I don't think this applies to everyone, but not entirely sure either, it can apparently cause your face to age by a decent amount.

I'm 28, and I have a fairly young looking face. No lines, no dark circles under my eyes, I've never even had an acne breakout on my face. And If I shave my beard off, I look like I'm 22 which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing either. But considering that I'm already thinning pretty noticeably in the crown area it doesn't make much sense to keep and regrow the little hair I have left in exchange for aging my face. Seems like a poor trade-off when all is said and done. There's always a catch with something it seems.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it. I was so excited when I got rogaine last week. But something made me want to keep doing more research on the side effects of it. Not that I don't do enough research already before I get ready to buy something, but somehow I missed this part - I don't think this applies to everyone, but not entirely sure either, it can apparently cause your face to age by a decent amount.

I'm 28, and I have a fairly young looking face. No lines, no dark circles under my eyes, I've never even had an acne breakout on my face. And If I shave my beard off, I look like I'm 22 which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing either. But considering that I'm already thinning pretty noticeably in the crown area it doesn't make much sense to keep and regrow the little hair I have left in exchange for aging my face. Seems like a poor trade-off when all is said and done. There's always a catch with something it seems.
I wouldn’t do it. All these supposed hair saving medicines have side effects. Propecia can cause ED for example. I’d rather be bald and be able to have sex than have hair but a limp d!ck.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bald + Beard + Muscular = Still Handsome

I believe Einstein came up with that equation.

Reactions: Nac

Dholmes90

Awards
I wouldn’t do it. All these supposed hair saving medicines have side effects. Propecia can cause ED for example. I’d rather be bald and be able to have sex than have hair but a limp d!ck.
Yup. I used to think before chicks didn't like bald guys, but man was I completely wrong. At the end of the day, they could really care less. ED however, that is a different story and one that will surely piss off women haha. Having said that, being a part of the bald circle someday is going to be awesome!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had problems picking up chicks, being bald with a beard. Even if BF% is not optimal... My guess, its all about transmitting confidence without being cocky.

bald.jpg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had problems picking up chicks, being bald with a beard. Even if BF% is not optimal... My guess, its all about transmitting confidence without being cocky.

View attachment 168392
Looking good HG.... Thats the best condition ive seen you in since you started the forum, looks like your last run had good results.... Or maybe its just your confidence ;)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good HG.... Thats the best condition ive seen you in since you started the forum, looks like your last run had good results.... Or maybe its just your confidence ;)
Hehe, its my bald "aura". Thank you, took a while to figure the diet out, not so much the roids I used.

Country

Awards
Once your bf is low enough clen_t3 work great if you get real low in bf mast does wonders. I dont get much from var