quality of today's clones

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems I haven't been responding much to some of the last couple of clones I've run (halo, lmg specifically). I won't mention the brands, but I know I used to get killer results on CEL hdrol on just 50-75mg doses. Now I have to run 100mg of certain halo clones, and might get 4-5 lbs and very modest strength gains if I'm lucky. I don't know if it's just my body chemistry has changed with getting older, or what, but has anyone else experienced this? Is it more likely the quality of the compounds, or maybe they're just underdosed?

Anyway, thinking of trying one of the Celtic Labs products next. I've read some decent reviews. Right now, I'm leaning toward giving their Protobol a run at 75-100mg, stacked with Forerunner's AlphaBulk. I'd really like to add some size, so I'm not sure Protobol would be the best choice. Maybe Dianodrol instead? Would that stack well with AlphaBulk with an AI? Thoughts?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If your looking for quality products check out our website www.ironflexsupps.com also of our products are quality and there are a good amount of logs here on AM to back it up.. Use code AM20 for 20% off your entire order.. Any questions feel free to ask..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If your looking for quality products check out our website www.ironflexsupps.com also of our products are quality and there are a good amount of logs here on AM to back it up.. Use code AM20 for 20% off your entire order.. Any questions feel free to ask..
I can vouch for this. Try Sten-zine if u wanna get f*cking massive brah and get all the bitches. But seriously though IronFlex is superb, love those guys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy knows what it is :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This guy knows what it is :)
I should've logged this cycle but I don't have the time lol. 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I still have 2 weeks to go. No lethargy at all just back pumps but I'm no bitch. I just threw in Tren E too haha :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I should've logged this cycle but I don't have the time lol. 20 pounds in 4 weeks and I still have 2 weeks to go. No lethargy at all just back pumps but I'm no bitch. I just threw in Tren E too haha :)
That's what I'm talking about!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang son! Getting nasty big

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have also noticed this. Glad others are in the same boat and its just not me.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for this. Try Sten-zine if u wanna get f*cking massive brah and get all the bitches. But seriously though IronFlex is superb, love those guys.
Sounds like some potent shyte, but not sure I wanna deal with that much shutdown these days. Getting old is starting to suck a little bit!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds like some potent shyte, but not sure I wanna deal with that much shutdown these days. Getting old is starting to suck a little bit!
Ironflex has a few items that are much milder than stenzine.. ;)