Nope just chatting with my g/f on text got me hard lol

Never get stim dik fwiw...#DemiGod

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys. When are we getting the Return label? Been waiting..

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the email address? I got an email from suppz to send the details either for a replacement or refund.
manufacturing@olympus-labs was the email address that had the shipping label attached.

I got the suppz email and then maybe 1-2 hours later I got the OL email

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
manufacturing@olympus-labs was the email address that had the shipping label attached.

I got the suppz email and then maybe 1-2 hours later I got the OL email
Nothing. GNO. Have you guys sent the return label to all DM customers?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, even if you weren't contacted by us, suppz has your info and you should contact them. Everyone is going to get their replacements likely out this week.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you emailed me before no need for follow-ups the process is still in progress. Synapsin or I will update the thread with any changes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope just chatting with my g/f on text got me hard lol

Never get stim dik fwiw...#DemiGod
nothing wrong with stim dick...I abused ionamin when I lived in P.I. it might take 30 minutes [or more] to get erect enough to get it in, but once erect erection was very SWOLE, lasted longer and the finish was spectacular!!!

sorry tmi, couldn't help myself...:scool:

Reactions: GNO
G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with stim dick...I abused ionamin when I lived in P.I. it might take 30 minutes [or more] to get erect enough to get it in, but once erect erection was very SWOLE, lasted longer and the finish was spectacular!!!

sorry tmi, couldn't help myself...:scool:
Oh yeah, no judgement if it happens just I never get it #DemiGod

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
No stim dick too after 1.5 scoops and felt super horny and got that post workout erection ! Gonna hit 2 scoops today.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I think i am gonna drink 1 scoop Re1gn and make my 2nd baby with my wife. Damn ! Thank God i am not on Sustanon or i am gonna **** that lying leg curl bench. Sorry, overstimmed.

Last edited:
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post later, have a meeting real soon but remind me if I don't fellas, but yeah. Even in the past when I took adderall (prescribed), I had the same issue
I found a great summary on the net:

"Caffeine stimulates the alpha receptors in the heart, I believe though I could be mistaken on the details (it’s elither Alpha or Beta receptors). The end result is it will produce adrenaline which creates the fight or flight response drawing blood away from the hands, feet, and yes even the penis. From my experience taking 400-600mg caffeine in pill form and 75mg ephedrine daily, shrinkage is a big factor though only temporary. It usually goes away after 6-12hrs and a half life result of 50-100mg"

Maybe then some people have good circulation flow and not feel this. It make sense if those who have "cold shivers" are experiencing similar due to higher dosage of stims..

C

carmeloValoy

Awards
Debate at the gym today. Black Piranha-Hi tech VS Ignite-Olympus Labs

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
My brother wants to buy some Re1gn.
Is there anyplace that has it in stock?

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My brother wants to buy some Re1gn.
Is there anyplace that has it in stock?
Nutriverse has a sale going on for Re1gn. Also the original place that had the first BOGO still has stock and has a 2 pack special

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Synapsin GNO

Guys, I have been sitting on my Re1gn DM for quite a long time now without receiving the return label. I PM'd GNO, but no answer.

Will this be taken care off or did I just lose my money?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin GNO

Guys, I have been sitting on my Re1gn DM for quite a long time now without receiving the return label. I PM'd GNO, but no answer.

Will this be taken care off or did I just lose my money?
Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since you're international, you aren't getting a return label, but are instead just receiving a free tub.
Great! When do you think the free tub will be sent? Would I get a notification about shipping?

P.S- I may gift the DM to someone I want to see get really F***'d up. :smashfreakB: (I wouldn't do that.. Or would I?)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great! When do you think the free tub will be sent? Would I get a notification about shipping?

P.S- I may gift the DM to someone I want to see get really F***'d up. :smashfreakB: (I wouldn't do that.. Or would I?)
Well i have seen some dumb arse posts from you, but this one tops it. If we are recalling tubs, why would you give the tub which you are recieving a replacement for away?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Q&A FOR RE1GN

All my details are with GNO via email so hopefully it’s all good

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i have seen some dumb arse posts from you, but this one tops it. If we are recalling tubs, why would you give the tub which you are recieving a replacement for away?
Well. "The intelligent one".. First off, you're not recalling it from International customers. And, I am not going to take chance using the DM which is RIGHT NOW sitting in my shelf. So, I was talking about giving away the one I have RIGHT NOW and NOT the ONE I am about to receive.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well. "The intelligent one".. First off, you're not recalling it from International customers. And, I am not going to take chance using the DM which is RIGHT NOW sitting in my shelf. So, I was talking about giving away the one I have RIGHT NOW and NOT the ONE I am about to receive.
Im not sure if it is a language barrier but you put the intelligent one in quotation marks as if you are referencing it from somewhere, as well as using an annoying amount to capitals to emphasise words which don't warrant emphasis. But I think you miss the point of why OL is recalling the tubs. People had negative responses to the DM and therefore a replacement tub was provided (with the assumption that the original DM tub is disposed of or returned) as such it no longer can be the risk of posing a negative reaction to a consumer.

Does that make sense?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sure if it is a language barrier but you put the intelligent one in quotation marks as if you are referencing it from somewhere, as well as using an annoying amount to capitals to emphasise words which don't warrant emphasis. But I think you miss the point of why OL is recalling the tubs. People had negative responses to the DM and therefore a replacement tub was provided (with the assumption that the original DM tub is disposed of or returned) as such it no longer can be the risk of posing a negative reaction to a consumer.

Does that make sense?
And you really think I didn't understand that? I wanted an update about the situation and I got it. Leave it at that.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I have to run a VO2 max treadmill test tomorrow. Is there any reason not to take Re1gn before it?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I went to close 2 scoops last night and it was way too intense for me!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I do one scoop with one scoop of Insane Veinz. Epic pump every workout and just enough stim, but not over the top. I've found my happy place.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to close 2 scoops last night and it was way too intense for me!
Right there with you man! I found my sweet spot is right at 7g, any higher and the sides are too much for me and much lower and I dont feel the stim kick all that much. Also like 1 scoop Re1gn and 1 scoop CU stim version.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if this has been answered but us international customers get a tracking number? Or just wait :)
Honestly not sure. I'm under the impression it'll be shipping today (honestly the delay is due to our manufacturer, not us).

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly not sure. I'm under the impression it'll be shipping today (honestly the delay is due to our manufacturer, not us).
Don't really care if it has tracking or not. Just want it to be shipped. I am sure it will reach us living in 3rd world country.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I was sticking to this only for squat days since I got it (two scoops) but I hit it the past three (deads, ohp, and squats again) and love it.

Vascularity, drive and focus are real.

I tried kraken after all of the hype and it pales in comparison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Olympus Labs 56
G Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
G Olympus Labs 6
G Olympus Labs 18