Q & A FOR OR1GIN

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Think OL reps need to really look after guys like that who buy 20+ bottles when it comes to shipping,quotes like ''buy it locally '' is not helpful and actually downright rude. It's the customers that keep the company afloat, a little empathy with the guys situation would go a long way

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And you're in customer service? Helpful your post is not.
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough, I was asking if there was a cheaper shipping alternative to Australia. Buying locally would NOT be cheaper.
If an OL rep can suggest a cheaper shipping option I will gladly PM or email them. If that is the only shipping service you offer then that's fine.
Really? perhaps instead of a condescending ass, you could follow up my post asking for more information and I could put you onto the local distributor to purchase your 20 units you want wholesale, hence eliminating your shipping problem.

Think OL reps need to really look after guys like that who buy 20+ bottles when it comes to shipping,quotes like ''buy it locally '' is not helpful and actually downright rude. It's the customers that keep the company afloat, a little empathy with the guys situation would go a long way
Cool story bro

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Really? perhaps instead of a condescending ass, you could follow up my post asking for more information and I could put you onto the local distributor to purchase your 20 units you want wholesale, hence eliminating your shipping problem.

Cool story bro
Cheers

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL reps are not customer service representatives.
Furthermore, We can't control shipping rates but do our best to put you in touch with the right people to work out the best option for you. I disagree that a suggestion to buy locally is not helpful.
I do empathize with my int'l brethren on shipping costs because I pay the same fees. Let's be real - pricing is pretty great on these products and to offer deep discounts on int'l shipping is going to result in a loss for the company.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established

And you decided not to share this information in your first reply because you like to control the show and draw people into conflict.
Take it as condescension if it pleases you, I was simply pointing out that you provided me with no useful information as to how I could purchase OL product cheaper, based on shipping cost.

If you wish to provide me with the details of an Oz supplier, one whom you think can offer me final pricing better than what's on offer from the US, then I'm all ears & will gladly chase that lead up.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Furthermore, We can't control shipping rates but do our best to put you in touch with the right people to work out the best option for you. I disagree that a suggestion to buy locally is not helpful.
I do empathize with my int'l brethren on shipping costs because I pay the same fees. Let's be real - pricing is pretty great on these products and to offer deep discounts on int'l shipping is going to result in a loss for the company.
Totally understand you can't control the rates cos I pay them also being in uk and yes the prices on sale are excellent.

The statement made to buy it locally could've been elaborated on and followed up with a suppliers name etc to stop cheeky1 chasing up further info. Just saying

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I believe NoAddedHmones signature states that he can be contacted for sales or product enquiries. Hence, he is in customer service.
It is not helpful when that is all the information offered - now saying that "we can put you in touch with someone locally" - that's helpful. Perhaps it's me, but the tone was rather stand-offish. I apologise if I misread that.

I wasn't asking for OL to take a hit on cost, just if there was a cheaper shipping option.

I didn't come in here to kick sand in people's faces, I simply asked about the cost of Int'l shipping.
If that cost is fixed, then no problem.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

And you decided not to share this information in your first reply because you like to control the show and draw people into conflict.
Take it as condescension if it pleases you, I was simply pointing out that you provided me with no useful information as to how I could purchase OL product cheaper, based on shipping cost.

If you wish to provide me with the details of an Oz supplier, one whom you think can offer me final pricing better than what's on offer from the US, then I'm all ears & will gladly chase that lead up.
Read into it how you will, that information is something to discuss via PM. I try my best to help out locals down my way. I think that bolded statement is out of line

Reactions: GNO
G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe NoAddedHmones signature states that he can be contacted for sales or product enquiries. Hence, he is in customer service.
It is not helpful when that is all the information offered - now saying that "we can put you in touch with someone locally" - that's helpful. Perhaps it's me, but the tone was rather stand-offish. I apologise if I misread that.

I wasn't asking for OL to take a hit on cost, just if there was a cheaper shipping option.

I didn't come in here to kick sand in people's faces, I simply asked about the cost of Int'l shipping.
If that cost is fixed, then no problem.
Pretty sure noadded doesn't work in OL customer service full-time...
My point was we are not dedicated CSR's but try to help as best we can with the info we have otherwise can get you in touch...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure noadded doesn't work in OL customer service full-time...
My point was we are not dedicated CSR's but try to help as best we can with the info we have otherwise can get you in touch...
Yep, my email address is there for that purpose. AM forum is more about discussing our products and having a laugh while we are at it :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Read into it how you will, that information is something to discuss via PM. I try my best to help out locals down my way. I think that bolded statement is out of line
Perhaps it is. I speak from past experience & observance of how you treat other posters, though I will apologise as I was doing nothing better than what I suggest you do yourself.
Once again, the information that's useful comes after the fact. So you're in Australia, can tell me whom to contact for bulk orders, suggest I should PM you, yet provided none of this info in your original reply.
I'm not a mind reader mate, I fail to understand why you don't state this information first up. That would save a whole lot of further questioning. 1 post & a PM. Done.

I see your email address, can also PM you. If I decide I want more info I will be in touch.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work with NoAddedHmones so have a little better insight to his character. This guy is a class act and always is thinking about the customer during R&D discussions.

Now let's get back on topic ...
Who's going to be the first to run Or1gin in PCT?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work with NoAddedHmones so have a little better insight to his character. This guy is a class act and always is thinking about the customer during R&D discussions.

me me me

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

Can´t stop thinking on the word Oz. Did not realize it is a short name for Australia, had to google it.

First thing on my mind was:
Ozposter.jpg

tumblr_m40b4qwavO1qf6lyao1_500.png

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Me (hopefully), If I have it by 1st of October. Plans changed so not gonna run ignite till end of September instead I started on Sat 4-AD and Nano 1T by Fusion Supplements.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established

Hi GNO,

I would like to TEST IT if you can send it to Europe!!

I'm finishing a 2 bottle EnduraShred cycle...
I'm on IGN1TE...
I have SUPER PCT + AR1MACRE ready to go...
I was thinking in adding the STRENGTH UNLEASHED...
After I was SUPER PCT, I have TEST1FY too... ;-)

Best
VAsco

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you're in customer service? Helpful your post is not.
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough, I was asking if there was a cheaper shipping alternative to Australia. Buying locally would NOT be cheaper.
If an OL rep can suggest a cheaper shipping option I will gladly PM or email them. If that is the only shipping service you offer then that's fine.
Email me or GNO and we will sort this out for you. If youre buying origin and low weight items we can help but if its 20 triumph then we are actually losing even with the current quote. Weight based models suck :(

However as NAH said buying 20 bottles is like wholesale quantities so he may be able to help you out by buying it locally and at trade costs.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi GNO,

I would like to TEST IT if you can send it to Europe!!

I'm finishing a 2 bottle EnduraShred cycle...
I'm on IGN1TE...
I have SUPER PCT + AR1MACRE ready to go...
I was thinking in adding the STRENGTH UNLEASHED...
After I was SUPER PCT, I have TEST1FY too... ;-)

Best
VAsco
We will probably solicit for logs in October, best way to get started is to hit up the insider sale.

Maybe some lucky folks will get a bottle to extend a run if they start an unsponsored log ;)

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will probably solicit for logs in October, best way to get started is to hit up the insider sale.

Maybe some lucky folks will get a bottle to extend a run if they start an unsponsored log ;)
I'll doit :) my pct will start mid to late October after 10 weeks of cycle .
will pct with or1igin and soy lecithi, was thinking of tr1ump but bank account hate me.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs is a fantastic company and guys like noaddedhormones offer some of the best customer service I have ever received. Always willing to discuss and support anything over PM

A

aver4581

Awards
No chit supps is Aus retailer. Get massive supps on ebay too. I also know a guy who can get other rare supps like OG detonate too :) PM me

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs is a fantastic company and guys like noaddedhormones offer some of the best customer service I have ever received. Always willing to discuss and support anything over PM
If you read back you would know that we moved on from this yesterday

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles. Excited to run this after FD 2.0

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No judgement on what you guys choose to run but a little too much mention of non-OL products past couple pages...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
No judgement on what you guys choose to run but a little too much mention of non-OL products past couple pages...
Sorry!! You're right...
I've told you already what I'm doing...
Endurashred, super pct, arimacare, ignite, testify...
Triumph and strength unleashed in the pipeline...
OL is my favorite brand!! ?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered 2 bottles. One for me, one for my brother. I figure I'll order another if I see any benefits within the first 30 days. How long did you reps find before you noticed anything (increased hunger, sleep,etc)?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered 2 bottles. One for me, one for my brother. I figure I'll order another if I see any benefits within the first 30 days. How long did you reps find before you noticed anything (increased hunger, sleep,etc)?
Hunger and faster recovery within 10 days, IME.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anyway one of you guys can help me add to my order?
If you already ordered, just reply on the order receipt and in about 1-2 mins, Ray will probably respond really quickly to what you need. Speaking from experience here :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you already ordered, just reply on the order receipt and in about 1-2 mins, Ray will probably respond really quickly to what you need. Speaking from experience here :)
Ray is an incredible guy

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ray is an incredible guy
Yeah. His response time to just about any inquiry/question is pretty damn good. I wonder if he just sits at his desk all day staring at whatever folder these emails pop through to answer people.

S

SBIK

Awards
Danes would there be any issues with this formula regarding lethargy like with MK-677? If not Im stocking up.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Danes would there be any issues with this formula regarding lethargy like with MK-677? If not Im stocking up.
I've wondered if it would also add bloat like mk-677 does as well.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I emailed sales a few hours ago and nothing yet. I'd like to take advantage of this pre sale but only have a couple hours before the price jumps back up, can someone help a brother out? :'(

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read that one the ingredients in or1gin hesperidin methyl chalcone actually dispels bloating which is great
Maybe I should run this with mk just for that reason then...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I emailed sales a few hours ago and nothing yet. I'd like to take advantage of this pre sale but only have a couple hours before the price jumps back up, can someone help a brother out? :'(
No worries. Ray will get you sorted in due time as soon as he gets to your email. He's probably swamped but he will get back to you.