Q & A FOR OR1GIN

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am back from London and I will add some extra info about Orig1n tomorrow.
This thread has all the info a customer need but some extra info would not hurt :)
Looking for logs, reviews....customer experience.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I am back from London and I will add some extra info about Orig1n tomorrow.
This thread has all the info a customer need but some extra info would not hurt :)
Looking forward to seeing your thoughts

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for logs, reviews....customer experience.
Only reviews are the ones noaddedhmones & XTyler shared.

Product has not shipped to customers.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, it's also gotta be asked, any benefits to 1.5x and double dosing? I'm sure someone will ask that :)

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Would this serve well for muscle retention durning a caloric deficit? If you can handle the extra appetite.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would this serve well for muscle retention durning a caloric deficit? If you can handle the extra appetite.
Will be very very benefical, as long as you maintain your calorie deficit.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, absolutely. Big time!

Anabolic and catabolic hormones and energy balance of the male bodybuilders during the preparation for the competition.
Mäestu J1, Eliakim A, Jürimäe J, Valter I, Jürimäe T.
Author information
Abstract
The purpose of the study was to investigate simultaneous effects of energy balance, caloric intake, and the hormonal anabolic-catabolic balance in bodybuilders prior to competition. Fourteen male bodybuilders took part in an 11-week energy-restricted period to reduce body fat. The subjects were divided into the energy-restricted group (ERG) (n = 7), who were preparing for the competition, or the control group (CG) (n = 7) who continued to train regularly and did not change their dietary or training pattern. Participants were tested at 11 weeks (T1), 5 weeks (T2), and 3 days (T3) before competition for diet, body composition, and fasting hormonal assessment. Body mass and body fat percentage of ERG were significantly (p < 0.05) decreased during the study period. In ERG, insulinlike growth factor-1 (IGF-1) decreased significantly during the 11-week weight-reduction period (p < 0.05). Testosterone was decreased only from week 11 to week 5 (from 20.3 +/- 6.0 to 18.0 +/- 6.8 nmol/L). Changes in IGF-I concentration were significantly related to changes in insulin (r = 0.741), fat mass (r = 0.705), lean body mass (r = 0.696), and body mass (r = 0.652). Changes in insulin concentrations were significantly related to changes in fat mass (r = 0.630) and lean body mass (r = 0.725). These data indicate that severe energy restriction to extremely low body energy reserves decreases significantly the concentrations of 3 anabolic pathways despite high protein intake. Monitoring of IGF-1 concentration is suggested to prevent losses in muscle mass in energy-restricted conditions. Other nutritional strategies might be needed to prevent possible catabolic effect during preparation of bodybuilders to competition.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Birth of Orig1n:

This thread has very Nice and detailed info about this "inovative" and pretty potencial supplement but I will Write a short "story" how actually Orig1n was born.

Japan is well known for their KAMPO medicine (prescription drugs made of Herbs/plants based on ancient Chinese Medicine). Those medicines are actually approved by government and they really do the job!
Tsumura & CO is one of the biggest KAMPO Pharma in Japan and they have plenty of KAMPO medicines for different illness/issues.
One of the most interesting medicines they have is Rikkunsh|to.
RIkkunsh|to is a Japanese prescription drug made of 8 Herbs. It is a Natural oral Ghrelin Secretagogue and is prescribed for many things such as weak digestion, no appetite, fullness and epigastric distress, lack of stamina, anemia, cold hands and feet, gastritis, gastric catarrh, indigestion, stomachache,vomiting and it is actually approved and used by anorexia–cachexia cancer patients! (Anamorelin, MK677 and other Oral ghrelin agonists are made for Anorexia-Cachexia Cancer patients).

So which Herbs/plants does Rikkunsh|to contain:
one dose of Rikkunsh|to extract granules (7.5g) is made of :
1. Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome (4g)
2. Ginseng (4g)
3. Pinellia Tuber (4g)
4. Poria Sclerotium (4g)
5. Jujube (2g)
6. Citrus Unshiu peel (2g)
7. Glycyrrhiza (1g)
8. Ginger (0,5g)

Even its made of Herbs/plants, it is not side effects free. Doctors are carefully monitoring patients when they are on Rikkunsh|to because Rikkunsh|to contain solid dose of Glycyrrhiza (Glycyrrhizinic Acid/Glycyrrhizinates), it has negative impact on Serum Potassium Levels, blood pressure and more.
So Hypokalemia is very likely to occur and it can lead to Myopathy and Pseudoaldosteronism too.
It is effective drug but monitoring by doctor is needed. (bloodWorks etc).

Are all those 8 Herbs/plants increasing Ghrelin ? No, it is actually just 2 compounds in Rikkunsh|to and Patrick Arnold wrote this on his blog:

"Two chemical constituents of Rikkunsh|to proposed to be responsible for these effects are Hesperidin and Atractylodin. Hesperidin is thought to increase Ghrelin secretion via antagonizing a subtype serotonin receptor known as the 5-HT2b/2c receptor. Atractylodin is believed to sensitize the ghrelin receptor, thereby amplifying the physiological effects of the increased ghrelin secreted into the bloodstream"

Rikkunsh|to has Citrus Unshiu Peel (Hesperidin) and Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome (Atractylodin). Those two are responsible for Ghrelin secretion and that is why Orig1n contain those two compounds to give Ghrelin boost which may also secrete GH and IGF1.
Orig1n has Atractylodes Chinesis Koidz oil (containing 20% Atractylodin. Not sure how much Atractylodin it is in Rikkunsh|to) and it has SOLID dose of Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. (it is more Hesperidin in Orig1n than in Rikkunsh|to).

Personaly, I really love this idea because this is like Rikkunsh|to but containing just those compounds for Ghrelin secretion. We are actually avoiding many sides such as High blood pressure, Hypokalemia and other which would occur With Rikkunsh|to due to Liquorice Root.

This is actually very inovative Product and it has pretty good potencial to be honest! I would run it at least 2 months (longer would be better).
The other very good thing is : Orig1n does not contain any ingredient which need to be cycled off so you can run this pretty long :)

It does not stop there!
Orig1n also contain Gentian Root. Many who has tried it felt amazing appetite increase. But it is not the only positive thing it does. It also optimalizes Stomach and Gastric juices giving one amazing digestion. we all know how important a good digestion is. Better digestion=better gains due to better nutrient uptake.
Many would say "appetite boost while cutting is bad". But is it? It would be even easier eating pretty clean.
Gentian Root may secrete Ghrelin too. Since it is one of the bitter herbs,it regulate/activate bitter taste receptors (TAS2R) and bitter taste receptors regulate the secretion of ghrelin!

Robuvit is very interesting and I mean this is a Nice add to Orig1n!

Orig1n is really interesting Product and it is potencial Ghrelin secretagogue. I do understand there are many sceptical guys but honestly It is really Worth trying before bashing it :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More on Hesperidin (it's not "just" for Ghrelin/GH/IGF-1):

While hesperidin itself is very poorly water-soluble, the hesperidin methyl chalcone fond in Or1gin is highly water-soluble, allowing for greater absorption of the molecule in the gastrointestinal tract.
So what does it do?
Hesperedin promotes osteoblast differentiation in human mesenchymal stem cells, indicating an anabolic effect of hesperedin on bone metabolism. Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells undergo myogenic differentiation as well as osteogenic differentiation. The researchers therefore explored whether hesperedin modulates muscle cell differentiation.
Hesperedin promoted myogenic differentiation, in a dose-dependent manner, by increasing myogenin gene expression. MyoD-induced myogenin gene transcription was enhanced by hesperedin, as this bioflavonoid augmented the nuclear localization and myogenin promoter-binding of MyoD. In addition, hesperedin accelerated muscle regeneration induced by muscle injury. These results got confirmed both in vitro and in vivo.
Myogenin expression was considerably augmented in the presence of hesperedin during differentiation. Myogenin expression was prominent in the nucleus, indicating that hesperedin promotes myogenic gene expression and terminal differentiation. Skeletal muscle development involves an initial period of myoblast replication, followed by a phase in which some myoblasts continue to proliferate while others undergo terminal differentiation. The latter process involves activation of muscle-specific gene expression, and the fusion of single cells into multinucleated muscle fibers.
These results strongly demonstrate that hesperedin has a potent pro-myogenic activity via regulation of MyoD activity in the myogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. During myoblast differentiation or regeneration, MyoD is essential for skeletal muscle repair and growth.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Would a very high protein diet be more beneficial on or1gin to minimise fat gain on caloric surplus?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a very high protein diet be more beneficial on or1gin to minimise fat gain on caloric surplus?
Honestly, high protein diet is good anyway. There is study showing those with high protein intake didnt build much more muscles than those taking 2g protein each KG bodyweight, but those who ate more protein lost more fat

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, high protein diet is good anyway. There is study showing those with high protein intake didnt build much more muscles than those taking 2g protein each KG bodyweight, but those who ate more protein lost more fat
Thanks for that,gonna eat like crazy on this and keep an eye on fat gain. Sounds like a great solo supplement but wat would it stack well with? Td laxogenin, fat burner, epicatechin?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that,gonna eat like crazy on this and keep an eye on fat gain. Sounds like a great solo supplement but wat would it stack well with? Td laxogenin, fat burner, epicatechin?
That's my plan Origin dsu. Epic ignite. And hydro I have left that I love. Too bad it's going away

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You eat a lot but make sure its clean and good food :)
Orig1n can be stacked with anything you want actually.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You eat a lot but make sure its clean and good food :)
Orig1n can be stacked with anything you want actually.
Danes how do you think this would stack with cjc and ipamorelin?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes how do you think this would stack with cjc and ipamorelin?
Honestly, it is waste to stack with real GHRP and GHRH.
Orig1n has many health benefits and strong digestive support so you can add it but for GH/IGF1 purpose, just take it after the run of those peptides :)
To make it even more simple, it would be like using test booster with real testosterone.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, it is waste to stack with real GHRP and GHRH. I would rather use it after the run of those peptides :)
To make it even more simple, it would be like using test booster with real testosterone
Gotcha thanks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about in replacement of a ghrp with a ghrh like cjc?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about in replacement of a ghrp with a ghrh like cjc?
I am not saying Orig1n is not good product but orig1n cant be compared to pharma grade GHRP.(Even they have somehow same/similar way they increase GH/IGF1 due to Ghrelin secretion)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not saying Orig1n is not good product but orig1n cant be compared to pharma grade GHRP.(Even they have somehow same/similar way they increase GH/IGF1 due to Ghrelin secretion)
Supplements should never be compared to drugs. In saying that, i guarantee people will be very happy running this product. I suggest anyone asking about stacking, double dosing etc etc to just run it solo. We have dosed it how it is for a reason.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
How long is this pre sale deal gonna last???? I won't be able to order until tomorrow night!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to transitioning from PH's to natty anabolic products...and Orig1n is whetting my appetite!! :biggthumpup:

Any thoughts on the anti-catabolic properties with regards to muscle wasting conditions, neuro-degenerative conditions etc?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yaaay...until shipping to Oz quote.
Then... :shock: :dead1:

Why is it literally twice the cost of shipping the exact same order from one of our beloved AM retailers?
The introductory Orig1n price is awesome - the labor50 discount is awesome - the $160US freight charge for 20 bottles (no tubs; just test1fy, origin, tudca) is not so awesome.
Is there a cheaper alternative?
Buy it locally

Reactions: GNO
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to transitioning from PH's to natty anabolic products...and Orig1n is whetting my appetite!! :biggthumpup:

Any thoughts on the anti-catabolic properties with regards to muscle wasting conditions, neuro-degenerative conditions etc?
Ghrelin potentiators have been extensively used (successfully) to ameliorate anorexia–cachexia syndrome.
Atractylodin, in animal models, ameliorated several age-related diseases with decreased microglial activation in the brain and prolonged survival.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ghrelin potentiators have been extensively used (successfully) to ameliorate anorexia–cachexia syndrome.
Atractylodin, in animal models, ameliorated several age-related diseases with decreased microglial activation in the brain and prolonged survival.
Yes, I did read that post earlier. I was hoping for a learned opinion based on such info as I know how much research you guys put into your products.
Thank you for the excerpt though.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Buy it locally
And you're in customer service? Helpful your post is not.
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough, I was asking if there was a cheaper shipping alternative to Australia. Buying locally would NOT be cheaper.
If an OL rep can suggest a cheaper shipping option I will gladly PM or email them. If that is the only shipping service you offer then that's fine.