Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO

jjjjj

Awards
I found a reseller who offers Testify Pro. Is there a expiry date on the label. For how long will the product stay safe and effective?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a reseller who offers Testify Pro. Is there a expiry date on the label. For how long will the product stay safe and effective?
My tubs are stamped 11-2017

Vioros

Awards
All though I'm a huge fan of Olympus and their products I would not recommend buying the pro version. No doubt the ingredients list is fantastic and perfectly balanced. But for me it is nearly impossible to drink it due it it really ridiculous taste. Go with the new testify in my opinion.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
All though I'm a huge fan of Olympus and their products I would not recommend buying the pro version. No doubt the ingredients list is fantastic and perfectly balanced. But for me it is nearly impossible to drink it due it it really ridiculous taste. Go with the new testify in my opinion.
+1 i though it was o'k until 30 days later, i started to get bored of medicinal taste after 3 weeks and would agree to use cap version due to this.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually love the taste and look forward to it! :wtf:

However, if you have not tried it and are generally picky on flavorings. get the capsule version.

jjjjj

Awards
I ordered the pro. I am confident that I will be able to drink it ;-)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback/reviews on powdered/capsules versions?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sad, just opened my last tub of Testify Pro as I prep to look phenomenal for the summer. I want MORE.